CHAPTER 2- Back to school.
2.4k 5 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 2- Back to school.

After leaving the town, Kei and Zius hid in the forest, which is near the town. Kei was so scared he couldn't stop shaking in fear. That world is unknown to Kei. So many possibilities flashed through Kei's mind. Kidnapping, murder, sacrifice. Kei knew that there was a possibility of being killed or even being turned into a slave, but considering that Zius knew Kei's name and told him that he was a God, he made the decision to go along with him. After all, his life has been ruined since he died.

They stopped and Zius released Kei, who immediately began to shake Zius.

"Please explain everything to me! What's happening?!! How do You know me?! Are you really a God?! If you are a God, why did they summon me, a man?! Is there a way back to my world?!"

Zius stroked Kei's head and smiled at him, calming Kei with a simple smile.

"I know you're very scared and confused, but you must calm down. All your questions will be answered. Is that okay?"

"Y-Yes... Yes... I'm sorry… What is really going on?"

"Listen, Kei ... I guess you figured it all out, right? This world is very different from yours."

Kei remembered the women who watched him furiously when he was summoned, and all the kidnapping attempts he suffered.

In that world, men were considered mere garbage, something Kei didn't fully understand.

"You mean the women? Yes, I spoke with some merchants and they explained to me what happens. The women of this world are very powerful and superior. Men are weak and inferior. In short, we only serve to have children ... Or so they told me."

Zius looked up, took a deep breath and sighed.

He looked rather sad at that subject, and Kei realized that.

"Exactly... Listen, I, together with Goddess Fravi, created this world."

Without hesitation in his words, Kei watched Zius with shining eyes. That he's a God would explain how much he knows about Kei. Kei was never religious, but considering his current situation, knowing someone like Zius who claims to be a God, he accepted it very easily.

"G-great! Incredible! You really are a God! Simplemente genial!"

"But there was a problem… I created men and she created women. Unlike other worlds, the men of this world are not lustful or conceited ... And women were the same ... We created a peaceful world, where women and men were equally important and strong ... But Fravi ruined everything ... She was my wife ... And she was very jealous ... She was sick... When I was watching this world, she would get mad at me because she thought I was watching women. I endured her jealousy for thousands of years ... Until I got tired and ended my relationship with her ... She got crazier after that ... She took over this world completely... Men became weak and women became powerful ... She used her divine power to humiliate my creations ... And that made me angry ... I faced her and she defeated me ... She took away almost all my divine power... But I managed to escape and I did not die ... I have been in this world for 6,752 years, waiting for a worthy hero ... Fortunately, I didn't have to wait that long. You are my hero! You will save this world!"

—... "Huh?"

Kei took a few steps back in surprise. He thought Zius would return him to his world, but he never imagined he would be asked to do something as important as that.

"W-What?!"

"Listen, women torment men, and I hate that. I want this world to be the same as before. I want men and women to be equally important and powerful. I want you to defeat Fravi."

Those words shocked Kei completely and he began to tremble again with fear.

"W-What...? W-What...? What?!!"

"It isn't impossible. I will give you my power."

"W-wait, wait, wait, wait! Can a God die ?! Do you think I can do it ?! Are you serious?!"

"Yes, I am very serious."

"That information… is difficult to process…"

"I have very little divine power left ... You will be weaker than your fellow heroes, but you will have a great advantage. I will give you the skill to double points."

"Eh? I heard about the points ... With that my attributes go up, right?"

"Exactly. That will be your divine power ... But it won't show up on your status."

"Why?"

"If the queen of this country finds out about you, she will kill you. Fravi hates men ... And if she considers you a threat, she will order the queen to kill you."

"Shouldn't I stand out?"

"No, on the contrary, you must be famous ... But in another country, far from the queen and the Fravi church. The supreme God punished Fravi for interfering too much in this world, so you shouldn't worry too much."

"Is there even a supreme God ?! Great!"

"Fravi's followers, her believers, you must stay away from them. Fravi can see you through them, that is why you must go to another country, with another religion."

"Y-Yes... I think I already understood."

"And aside, I'll give you a unique skill. An skill that will allow you to get powerful companions. I will give you the skill to seduce women!"

—... "Huh?"

Kei turns completely red with shame.

“What?! Seduce women ?! What does that mean?!"

"As you know, men are weak in this world. If you want to defeat the demons and Fravi, you must get powerful women. And since women are very snooty and arrogant, they will only help you if they fall in love with you."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes... I’m serious... It's the one and only way..."

"Please wait... Zius ... Zeus... I knew it!  You are a lustful God!"

"I-I 'm not a lustful God! I'm sorry, but it's true. Women will only help you if they fall in love with you ... You must get 20 wives."

"20?!!"

"It's true... You are very shy… I think 10 or 15 are enough."

“Wait! Two wives would be too much for me! It is impossible for me to get 10 or 15! I-I don’t think I can."

"Kei, your corpse is not the same."

"Eh?"

"When you died, the supreme god replaced your corpse with a very similar one. If you help me, you will return to your world."

"I'll be back?!"

"Yes... The Supreme God owed me a favor. Thanks to him, I can help you and give you power ... If you defeat Fravi, you will return to your world, you will tell the police that you were kidnapped and that you managed to escape. At this very moment, your world is stopped, time does not advance. If you defeat Fravi, you will return to your world. Your sister, your aunt and your friends will remain the same, they will not change."

"G-God... T-thank you."

"You must train. "Double Points" and "Seduce Women" are unique and powerful skills. You must be careful when using these skills."

"I suppose "Double Points" activates by itself ... Yes, I understand... I think I already know what I'll do ... I have a petition."

“Which one?”

"Well, several ... I want to reincarnate again."

"Yes, that was going to do ... You are very smart, boy."

"I want you to send me to another continent, to have another religion. I want to be born into a noble family that has a lot of money and power."

"Are you ambitious?"

"No. If my family has money, I can study in a school for the rich. If my intelligence increases, I will be able to fight better ... And I want to be handsome. If I am attractive, I will be able to use my skill better."

"Your appearance cannot change. But don't worry, before you died, you were very attractive."

—... "Can't you really change my look?"

"No."

“Well... It's okay... Mierda, voy a seguir siendo feo... By the way, I want my "Seduce Women" skill to only be used on women who are over 18 years old."

"The age of majority in this world is 15 years old."

“I don’t care... Sorry, that was rude of me ... Sorry, I don't want my skill to get out of control. I don't want to seduce little girls by accident."

“Okay... Your skill will work in two ways. Romantic attraction and sexual attraction. Romantic attraction will work for women who are over 10 years old. And sexual attraction will work for women over the age of 18. Does that sound good?"

Kei is a shy and chivalrous boy. He really doesn't want to do that, but he has no choice. If doing that allows him to see his aunt and cousin again, he will do so without much thought.

"Yes, it's fine... That's all... One last question. I asked a merchant about heroes. He told me that heroes can use all magic attributes. Is it true?"

"Yes, it's true."

"And do I have those attributes?"

"Yes, but you cannot activate those attributes. When your strength and life points increase, you will be able to use your magic power."

"I see... That's why I don't have magic power ... Is disabled... That's all... Thank you very much."

Zius strokes his head and smiles.

"Your new life will begin ... Good luck, Kei."

Kei disappears, turning to dust, and Zius begins to disintegrate but, unlike Kei, his soul is being destroyed.

"I used all my divine power ... Kei, I believe in you ... Thank you. Muchas gracias, Kei."

Zius disappears completely. He sacrificed his own life to give power to Kei, leaving his last hopes in him.

(12 years later.)

"Where's my brother? It’s getting late."

A young girl is waiting for a certain boy next to a carriage, while that boy finished putting on his uniform.

"Fufu. At last this day has come."

He opened the window.

"My first day of school!"

Jumping from the fourth floor of the "Molfer" mansion, Kei Molfer, the fifth son of "Sei Molfer", was really happy and excited about his first day of school. He looked forward to this day to meet powerful people and learn new things, and it was also an opportunity to enjoy his new life, considering that his mother is crazy and did not allow him to enjoy it as much as he expected.

"That idiot!"

He landed perfectly in front of his pretty sister and started jumping.

"I hope I have a lot of friends! I wonder if there are other people our age who are just as powerful as we are! Mei, are you ready?!"

Mei Molfer, his twin sister, pulls him by the ear.

She's a pretty young girl. Her hair is as black as ink and is short, and her eyes are as red as blood.

"I told you not to do that, you could get hurt!"

"My strength and vitality are very high, nothing will happen to me, Mei. And it's not like we're not used to pain, sis."

"Just because we're used to it doesn't mean we enjoy it!"

"No pain, no progress!"

Zius managed to get Kei to have the same name, or so Kei thinks, as he hasn't heard from him since he reincarnated.

A maid approaches them.

"The carriage is ready. You can go up now."

"I don't need it, Mia."

He runs away from them.

"That idiot will do it again! Don't leave me alone, Kei!"

"Fairy magic: wings!"

Two pairs of red wings shoot out from his back and he flies away. His wings don't move at all, but those wings control Kei's weight and the wind around him, allowing Kei to fly.

"I will accuse you to our father !!"- Mei yelled.

She crosses her arms and pouts.

"I wanted to travel with him."

It's been 12 years since Kei reincarnated. Since he was little, he began to train and study. He is a prodigy and his father's favorite son. Well, the prodigy thing is only thanks to his skill [Double Points]. And that being his father's favorite son, it's only thanks to the quality actions that Kei does, because Mei, his sister, is a little... weird.

His older brothers hate him, but his twin sister loves him very much... Maybe too much.

He is still shy, but struggles to change, as he knows that his situation does not allow him to remain shy.

In the parties that his father organizes, he uses fire magic to warm his body and feign fever, so as not to go to the party. He avoids these parties, for he is afraid that some noblewoman who was at the summoning ceremony might recognize him. He has managed to avoid parties altogether, but now that he is 12 years old, it will be impossible to avoid those parties any longer.

He avoided 4 arranged marriages, with the excuse that he is not noble. In part, it is true, since he has no right to take control of the Molfer family.

His wives would be the daughters of powerful families, but he didn't care.

He told his father: "I am not interested in being noble. I will be an adventurer. " His father accepted his decision.

The reason he avoids marriages is because he just wants to have powerful wives, so they can be able to protect themselves, because Kei knows perfectly well that she won't always be available to protect them.

His 3 older brothers are envious of him, as Kei is powerful and attractive. They are ugly and weak.

When they tried to hit Kei, he easily defeated them and humiliated them in front of everyone. Since then, his brothers are known as: "The losing trio".

Sei Molfer, his mother, loves him very much. Despite being a man, she offered to be the next leader of the Molfer family, but he turned her down as well.

Kei is not interested in being rich, he is only interested in being stronger. Besides, being the leader of a family is a lot of work, and he wants to avoid that. He does not want to waste time managing a territory, that would only take time that he can use to train and continue improving.

His mother considers her children useless and stupid, except Mei and Kei, who considers them prodigies and true Molfer.

Kei's 12 years of life can be summed up in simple words: "Training and Pain." He was even raped once, but he pretends none of it happened.

Kei has tried hard enough to be strong, and his results have been pretty good.

"What class will I be in ?! Will my classmates be powerful?!"

As he flew, he remembered his mission. He was already 12 years old, the perfect age to begin his mission. The beginning of adolescence.

"It's true... Its my opportunity… Girls with powerful magic will attend school ... I must begin my mission... 15 wives... I must do it... You can, Kei ... You can."

(Pov- Kei.)

My mission will officially begin today. I've become powerful, I just need to get wives. That's the hard part. I must do my best!

I've met a lot of S-class adventurers in my life. Rinia and Chersy are the most powerful, but Rinia is married and Chersy is crazy. She's a pain addict and she's obsessed with my father. I must avoid Chersy altogether.

Many S-class adventurers are related to the Queen, so I must avoid them as well. If my identity is revealed, I'm a dead man.

I must get powerful companions, but not so much. Thanks to my skill [Double Points], I will be able to make them powerful with a lot of training.

Today I will sacrifice my own dignity... I hate the harem, but I'll have to have it if I want to go back to my world.

Parents, aunt, Nia, I'll become what I hate the most, but it's for the greater good.

"Ah, I just hope to get kind wives."

How long will it take me to get my first wife? I don't know, but I have to hurry, time doesn't stop, it keeps moving. The faster I begin to make them powerful, the more powerful they will be when the day of the final battle arrives.

But there’s another problem as well. The Demon King. The Demon King is a danger to me too.

The Demon King and Fravi... Oh, and heroes. If they catch me, they'll kill me.

I must act with caution.

"Okay, Kei, I know you can do it. Just have faith!"

Yes... Considering my situation, having faith is what helps me move forward.

I hope everything goes well. The tutorial is over, today begins the difficult... Come on, Kei!

"You can."

(Pov- ?)

Wow, wow. I was assigned to Kei and Mei Molfer's class, huh?

Mei Molfer, the famous daughter of Sei Molfer. She inherited not only her mother's appearance, she also inherited her grandmother's magical power.

And Kei Molfer, a boy who, despite being a man, is very powerful, even more so than Mei.

“If I can convince him, Akane could experiment with his body.”

A magical power capable of making even a man powerful. His body and magical power must be special.

"I want to meet him."

And watch him suffer.

60