Chapter 38: Honeymoon hydra slaying, part 2
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38: Honeymoon hydra slaying, part 2

When Johnny came back to the clearing, Filarion was curled up to the side, the food untouched. Johnny went to him, picked him up, and carried him a little to the side.

"Johnny?" Filarion asked, as he was lowered down on the grass.

"I love you. I used to feel blind adoration for you, before I knew the truth," Johnny leaned in, and began to pepper Filarion's neck with kisses. "But that ship has sailed."

Johnny heard another sob, but didn't look up.

"But, do you know what?" Johnny asked, and Filarion's sobs quieted down. "We can work our way back to that blind adoration. We can begin with restoring our friendship. I miss you being more relaxed around me. I miss my best friend."

Johnny finally stopped his kissing, to look into Filarion's eyes. They were watery, but the twinkle was there. Barely, but there.

"I am your best friend?" The elf asked, as Johnny began to undo the buttons on the elf's armor.

"Ever since you began to take interest in me," Johnny murmured, and then finally got the upper half of Filarion's leather armor off. His hands traveled over Filarion's chest, down to his torso. His little leaf was sculpted, yet delicate. Just like most rogues.

"I want to be yours," Filarion said, as he took Johnny's hand in both of his and pressed it to his heart. "This is all for you."

Johnny leaned over, removed his hand, and kissed the spot over the elf's heart.

"We haven't done it since that night when I found out the truth," Johnny said, and Filarion nodded. Sure, they had kissed each other. Had slept in the same bed. But they didn't even officially live in the same house.

"Go ahead then," Filarion said, and relaxed on the soft grass. Johnny's fingers took care of the belt buckle, and soon the elf was naked and laying under the tank.

"Won't you undress," Filarion tilted his head, when Johnny leaned in and nosed his neck.

"You smell so good, even after an entire day of riding," Johnny moaned, and then groaned, when Filarion's hands landed on his belt.

"I ask again, won't you undress?" Filarion asked. Johnny stopped for a time. He...couldn't. His desire was clear in his erection, but he simply...couldn't.

"I am sorry," he said, and made to get up, when Filarion tugged him back over himself.

"Let us play a game," the elf murmured, stroking Johnny's cheek. "We can have a made believe play. Let us be someone else. Not Fil and Johnny, but someone else. Without the bitterness that comes with our names."

Johnny nodded, and then his mind began to wander. Who could they be? Should they be adventurers? They already were. Farmers? Maybe beast tamers?

"I don't know how to do this," Johnny finally murmured.

"Close your eyes, my love," Johnny did so, and he was flipped to his back, with Filarion climbing over him. "Now, we are two youths. We snuck out of our farmhouses to kiss a bit, and things got heated."

Johnny chuckled.

"Naughty fantasy," the tank said, eyes still closed.

"Don't break it! Get in character," the elf commanded, and then Johnny returned to his old accent, from his days as a farm boy.

"Betty the cow had weaned her calf today. Poor fellow follows me around. Can't give him milk because he can't stomach it anymore," Johnny said, and felt lips on his chest. Over the heart.

"Well, too bad for it," Filarion's mouth began to move lower, and Johnny's breath hitched, when he kissed the tip of his cock. "Do you think we really are going to burn in Hell, if we do this?"

Johnny could feel the smirk in the elf's voice.

"I don't know if it is a bad idea. I mean, it is warm in there. Unlike at home during the winter," Johnny spoke, and he felt Filarion stiffen. But the elf still used his lips to remove the foreskin, and ran his tongue over the slit.

Johnny moaned, when Filarion began to suck. The elf's hands clutched at the tank's skin for dear life. Johnny opened his eyes, and saw that Filarion was staring up at his face.

The sight of Filarion with a mouthful of himself made a beat of sweat run down Johnny's forehead. He wanted to do so many things to the elf.

More than that, he knew that this was an apology. Filarion didn't like giving a blowjob. He preferred a hand job and usual love making.  For him to have lowered himself to this, then the guilt must have been seriously eating away at him.

Johnny's hands went in Filarion's hair, and he held the long strands out of the elf's face. As Filarion's head began to bob up and down, Johnny couldn't take it anymore. He stiffened, and then spilled inside his husband.

Much to his surprise, Filarion didn't spit out his dick then and there. Instead, he swallowed every last drop, and then licked the dick clean. Johnny moaned at the treatment, and felt himself getting hard again.

A chuckle sent gentle vibrations up his dick and straight to his brain.

"Have mercy and climb back up," Johnny said, and Filarion gently got Johnny's member out of his mouth with a pop. There was a string of spit going from the now half-hard member and leading to Filarion's mouth. Johnny couldn't take it anymore.

"I don't need fantasies," Johnny rasped, as he took the elf by the shoulders, and got him to eye level. "You are my dream."

The twinkle in Filarion's eyes was back, and he let himself be placed on his belly on the ground, as Johnny lowered himself over him. When they were done, Johnny just clutched at his husband and stared up at the tree's canopy.

He was in love. Might be with the devil, but he was in love. And, what did he know? Maybe it was for the best.

1