Chapter 2 – Summon System.
2.7k 3 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hm?" Opening my eyes slowly, still feeling a throbbing headache, I noticed that I hadn't died. That's good. "But it worries me that this happened to me. Did I happen to inherit my mother's disease or something?" Just thinking about it made my body shiver.

No, it was just a stronger headache than usual. But leaving that aside, I'm sure I felt something before I passed out. It was like something was crawling up my body.

"I felt like it was hands caressing me all over." My body shook as soon as I remembered that feeling. Sitting on the bed for a few more minutes, the headache had finally subsided.

I slowly stood up and stretched my arms. I also yawned and left the room without even looking at my bed, where I had left all those novels and manga. I went into the bathroom and washed my face.

After that, I ate one of the noodles because it was already dinner time. I had already taken a shower before going to the market, and it wasn't hot, so I didn't sweat. Because of this, I decided to go to bed after eating.

As much as I had been "sleeping" all afternoon, I still felt tired.

"Okay, now I can finally go to bed." I washed the only pot and plate I had used and went upstairs. Beside me, a rat walked by, but I ignored it. Then I opened the door to my room.

Facing me was my bed. It was a customary view, yet there was something different.

"I kept the mangas and novels?" All the manga and novels I had left on the bed were gone. As soon as I saw that, I felt a cold sweat trickle down my back and ran to the closet.

I opened the drawers quickly, and there was nothing there.

"Damn, was all that an illusion? No, it doesn't make sense. Wait, it kind of makes sense... That light, the book catching fire, maybe it was just an illusion caused by the headache."

But I had a headache after all that crazy things happened. It was all so real.

"Arrgh!" Then a throbbing headache hit me again. At the same time, I began to feel a hand touching my foot. I was paralyzed and then began to sweat uncontrollably.

'It wasn't an illusion, it's happening again. Damn it, what is it? Damn it! Damn it!' I despaired, but I couldn't move. The hand slowly caressed me, my thigh, and then my belly.

It was as if I was being hugged from behind by someone.

They were two small hands. It gave me goosebumps.

'But it's not just hands...There's someone here.' I could feel something touching my back. I was being hugged. And I couldn't do anything; I remained paralyzed.

I don't know if it's because of the fear, but it's like I'm being affected by something that paralyzes my body. I couldn't even feel the wind coming through the window anymore. All my senses were gone.

"How are you feeling?" And then a voice reached my ear. Along with the voice, a cold air hit my right ear, making my body tremble, and my legs wobble. I couldn't answer.

"You must be scared. Don't worry; I'm not here to hurt you. I came here to support you." The cold wind hit my ear as both its hands caressed my pectoral.

The feeling of the touch grew stronger and stronger.

"You have been chosen by God, my master. Don't worry, we don't want anything in return at the moment, we just want you to improve your life." The voice continued. "It may seem a bit unbelievable, but you can call me what would be a spirit. But don't worry, I'm not an evil spirit."

I could hear a rather feminine laugh. Unlike the voice I was hearing. It was like a slightly deeper female voice or a slightly thinner male voice. I couldn't identify.

"The first thing you need to know, is about your new power. [ Summon ] A rather interesting ability created by my master. Don't ask why, but he is a God quite connected to Japanese culture and also an otaku."

Is this some joke? It seems to be since I heard another laugh.

"The ability is quite simple. Summone any character and item of your desire and enjoy your life. I'm sure there are many interesting things you can do with this power, aren't there?"

Yes, that is true.

"And don't worry, all the characters you summon will be loyal to you. Imagine what would happen if you destroyed the world by accident? My master would feel quite guilty."

...

"All right, when I disappear, you will faint and you will remember our conversation after you wake up. When you wake up, say the word [ Summon ] that my sister will guide you. I will always be watching you. Good luck."

I could feel a moist mouth touch my right cheek; soon after, those hands and presence disappeared utterly. Still startled, I turned around quickly but found no one.

And before I could do anything else, I felt my eyelids getting heavy. To avoid hurting myself, I lay down on the floor since I couldn't get to the bed in time.

'This is all crazy.'

80