Chapter 18 – I forgot!
1.3k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some more thought, I decided to buy all the available Fate/Stay Night volumes. I'm sorry, but I don't know much about this world of manga and novels. I don't know which of these stories have characters that can help me.

I picked up Fate's manga because of the characters' appearance and because I want their abilities. For some reason, I know I need their abilities.

It's the feeling that something terrible will happen at some point. I have always been very good at sensing bad things coming, like my mother's illness. Before she got sick, a bad feeling came over me every day.

And then she collapsed one day and was never the same.

"But when did I start feeling this? Was it now? Yesterday I didn't feel like this; I was happy... This is strange. It seems that the bad feeling came when I started looking at the available manga and novels catalog."

I wonder if the God who gave me these abilities knows anything about this.

"What!" And then, a message suddenly appeared in front of my eyes with my question. It was a small message, and unlike usual, the edges of the notification were red.

It seemed to be something important.

[ Avoiding danger is not, in the long run, as safe as exposing oneself to danger. Life is a daring adventure, or else it is nothing. In desperation and danger, people learn to believe in the miraculous. ]

I read that message and could not understand its meaning. But when I read it, the bad feeling in my chest increased, and I swallowed my saliva. My throat had almost closed up because of nervousness.

I looked both ways and saw people using their computers, a little annoyed by my shout. The Cybercafe employee was standing next to me, holding a tray with what I had ordered.

He looked at me as if to say, "Take this," and I took it.

I smiled at him and then turned my eyes to the computer screen again. The bad feeling was still there, but I ignored it and ordered all the volumes of Fate.

After doing so, I opened youtube and started watching some videos while I ate and tried to calm myself down.

After a while, the bad feeling I was feeling earlier had almost disappeared, although it was still there. I got up and paid before riding home on my bicycle.

I was very nervous about what might happen to me all the way home. But luckily, I got home safely. And when I walked in, I found Rias sitting on the couch, looking bored.

"What happened? You look nervous."

"It's nothing; I just had a bad feeling."

"Bad feeling? What do you mean?"

"I don't know either... It's like something bad is going to happen at any moment."

"I see..." Rias smiled and asked me to sit next to her on the couch. I did so, and then she hugged me, putting my head on her shoulder. "It's okay. Nothing bad will happen." She said to me.

I confess that this helped me.

####

The next day, I woke up with Rias lying in my bed again; she was enjoying doing that. But I don't mind, she is a beautiful woman lying in my bed, which is good.

Besides, she smells good, and her body is soft.

I looked at her for a while and then tried to get off the bed carefully so as not to wake her up. However, when I did, Rias opened her eyes and grabbed my shirt before I could get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" She asked with a sleepy face.

"I'm going downstairs and getting breakfast ready, don't worry."

"Got it." Rias let go of me and then went back to sleep. That is one of the things I have noticed; she is sleeping a lot. Rias goes to sleep early and wakes up late every day. She sleeps much more than necessary.

I don't know why, maybe she is a person who likes to sleep, that's all. I didn't have any information about that when I read the first volume of High School DxD, but I'm going to assume that's it.

"Okay." I washed my face and then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I was going to prepare a typical American coffee. Rias was not accustomed to it, but she didn't think it was not good.

Eggs and bacon. It is something simple to make and also very tasty.

"And I think I will also make some pancakes."

I prepared all the breakfast and put it on a plate. Then I went upstairs to the second floor to call for Rias. She was already awake, so I didn't have the same situation I had on the first day ( Rias tried to kill me with her breasts ).

And after we went downstairs and got ready to eat, Rias said something that made me drop my fork and let it fall on the floor.

"Did you go to the realtor to sign the papers yesterday?"

I paled, put my plate on the couch, and stood up quickly. I looked at Rias, and she was wearing a smile. "No, I didn't go...I forgot!" I replied to her.

"I figured that had happened." Rias started to laugh at me.

"You shouldn't laugh at that!" After what happened in the Cybercafe, I forgot to go to the realtor. Damn, I'm an idiot. "I'm going to go there now, okay?"

"Fine, but get back as fast as you can." I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I grabbed my bike and pedaled as fast as possible toward the realtor.

Maybe I am too desperate, but there is a reason. Edna might have called the number I gave her and found out that I lied, and this would make her very angry. Also, someone may have rented the house during this period.

I know it hasn't been long, but it could have happened.

"There it is."

 

 

READ 5 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

29