Chapter 36 – Mansion on a desert island.
295 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I immediately went into the dining room where the two of them were. Edna stayed in the living room waiting for the three of us. I was a little worried, but I had to trust her.

But should I trust her? I'm still not sure who she is. But she came here and warned the military was coming. She wouldn't alert me if it were an enemy.

Would she?

"What happened, Erick? You look a little worried."

"I just received the information that the military is coming here." Since I had already talked to Rias about it, she knew we had to get out of here. Bulma, on the other hand, was confused.

I didn't tell her about the big hole and that the military found out about my abilities.

"I'll explain everything to you later, Bulma, but we must get out of here now."

"But what about Goku?"

"I'm sure he can handle himself. No military can stop him, even if they drop a nuclear bomb." I'm exaggerating a little bit... "Then let's go fast, don't need to take anything. Let's go." We can get another house and clothes in the future.

The only thing I will take is my cell phone and laptop.

"Okay." Rias stood up and followed me into the living room. Since she knew Edna, she was pretty surprised when she saw her. "Hey, Erick, what is the woman who rented the house for us doing here?" She asked me.

"I don't know, but she said she's here to help us."

"Help us? A human?"

"She's not a human."

"!" Rias looked at Edna with wide eyes. She analyzed every detail of Edna's body and concluded that Edna was an ordinary human. I couldn't see anything special about her either.

The only thing that makes me believe she is not human is why she teleported here.

"Good to see you again, Rias. Where's the other girl?" Edna said with a serious expression.

"She's already coming." Bulma appeared in the room sometime later. She didn't know Edna, so she was confused. But I didn't bother to explain who Edna was to her. We had to get out of here first.

But how would we do that?

"Stay close to me. This might be a little uncomfortable and maybe cause little nausea." Edna's hand began to emit a golden light, startling Rias and Bulma. However, I calmed them down.

"Are you going to teleport us?"

"Yes, that's right. The further away the place I teleport, the more uncomfortable it will be."

"I see. I hope it's not too far away. Hey, you two, let's go." I called the two to my side. Edna was right behind the three of us. Next, I could hear Edna saying something in a low voice.

It was so low that I couldn't hear it.

An intense light enveloped our bodies. We were "blinded" and felt our bodies floating. It was as if we were in a swimming pool. It lasted almost twenty seconds before the strange feeling finally passed.

Our vision slowly began to return to normal.

I could hear Rias vomiting next to me, and my stomach was also beginning to turn.

"It's okay. We're here." As soon as my vision recovered, I was looking directly at sea. I was on a beach with white sand, and the sea was rough.

The color of the water was a gorgeous blue.

"Where are we?" I asked, without looking back.

"We are on an island very close to Japan. It is an island that has been abandoned for some years." Edna replied. "But you should look back. Are you by any chance hypnotized by the sea?" All the girls were looking back.

To the middle of the island.

When I turned around, I held my breath.

"Wow..." It was a big mansion. A large mansion made entirely of wood. It had a total of three floors and probably many rooms. The entire front of the house was filled with mirrored glass.

Near the entrance was a recreation area with a swimming pool and even a barbecue grill.

"This is the place I have prepared for you to stay. You probably won't be found."

"Is there a phone or internet signal here?" I asked.

"Yes, I've taken care of that. But I don't recommend passing information about where you are to anyone on the internet. You might be traced in some way."

"That easy?"

"Well, it's good to prevent something from happening. Now I need to go. I won't be able to show you the house like I did last time."

"Don't worry about that. Thank you very much for that, Edna."

"My name is not Edna." After saying that, her body was enveloped with the same golden light, and she disappeared. I sighed and looked again at the large mansion in the middle of the island paradise.

Rias and Bulma had already run and entered the house, but I slowly walked there. I walked past the pool and looked carefully at everything before entering the house. The door was big.

Rich people and their habit of building mansions with giant doors.

When I entered the house, I was surprised. There was a big comfortable sofa, a television over 50 inches long, and even a stereo.

There was also a spacious bathroom, a big kitchen with everything needed, and plenty of food on the first floor. The dining room was very similar to the one in my old house, but it was bigger.

On the other floors, there were several rooms. There were eight rooms in total, and each room had two beds. Edna had put many beds here because she knew how the system worked.

This place is wonderful. It is quiet and so beautiful.

"Should I explore the island a bit? It's not very big."

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

11