Chapter 39 – Should I just let everyone die?
249 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I flew to the island and landed on the beach. It was challenging to fly carrying all those bags with various clothes and shoes. We had one bag with only women's underwear, but Rias was carrying it.

She chose her and Bulma's underwear.

"I'll take that, and you take the rest." Rias took the bag with the women's underwear and left the rest for me. There were seven bags in all. Rias took one, and I took six.

When we got to the living room, we put all the bags on the sofa, and Bulma came over to look. She didn't like the clothes very much, but she had no choice.

I told her that I would take her shopping for clothes next time. I can buy clothes without needing Rias's help now.

"You two take your clothes to your room. After that, we'll have a barbecue outside. What do you think of that?"

"A barbecue? That would be great. I'm starving." Rias said excitedly.

"I'm not hungry, but..."

"So after we finish putting everything away, I'll prepare the meat for grilling outside. We can also use the pool."

"The pool? But we didn't buy bathing suits for swimming."

"You can wear any clothes. There are only the three of us here anyway."

"No, I'll not wear a bra and underwear to swim! Not in front of you!" Bulma's face was red. She was looking at me like I was a pervert. I won't deny that I want to see her swimming in her underwear.

"You don't have to use only underwear. And you also don't have to swim if you don't want to." I shrugged and went upstairs. I went to my room and put my clothes away quickly.

I went downstairs, and Rias and Bulma were not there. They were probably still putting their clothes away in the closets.

'And since I'm alone, I'll prepare the meat.' I opened the two-door refrigerator and took some of the meat. I took some steaks to grill and also some wieners.

The meat was of extremely high quality.

I seasoned the meat with pepper and salt. I took the meat outside the house and turned on the grill.

It was a gas grill, a huge grill.

I put the meat on the grill, and Rias and Bulma came out of the house just then.

"Wow." Rias wore an all-red bra and a towel wrapped around her waist. Bulma was wearing a white shirt and a blue bra that could be seen through her shirt.

Unlike Rias, she was wearing shorts. This is not a man's shorts?

"What did you think?" Rias spun around, and her breasts swayed. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Yeah, it's amazing."

"Hey, stop looking at her breasts, you pervert."

"Rias doesn't mind that, does she?"

"I don't mind." Rias grabbed her breasts and swung them at me. Bulma's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She then pouted and jumped into the pool.

As she fell into the water, she screamed.

"IT'S COLD!!!" Her body had begun to shiver, and Rias and I began to laugh.

####

Night had come, and it had started to get cold. We had spent all afternoon in the pool. We ate a lot of the grilled meat and several hotdogs we made.

We also drank a lot of soda that was in the refrigerator. I was so full that I could throw up at any moment. I was lying by the pool while looking up at the sky. The girls had already come in.

They had probably already showered and were getting ready for bed.

"And I'll have to clean this up..." I got up, cleaned the floor, and cleaned all the plates and cutlery we used. After that, I went to the bathroom in my room and took a hot shower.

After I went downstairs, I opened my Status. I still had many things stored to read. Since I had nothing else to do, I will read.

I picked up a few volumes of fate/stay night and threw them on the couch.

"But before I start reading, I'll look at something." I took the laptop out of the charger. I entered the most relevant news site and looked at the recent news. And to my surprise, there was no picture of me circulating.

It only had the information that some monsters were in somewhere, but they didn't post pictures of Goku or me.

"What is this? They are trying to scare the whole world by releasing information like this." And them treating me like a monster makes me a little upset. But what can I do about it?

I put the laptop on the ground and plopped myself on the sofa. I was about to start reading when a new system notification popped up.

[ Alert! ]

[ A portal will open in 24 hours ]

[ Time Left: 23 hours and 59 minutes ]

I stared at that red alert for a few seconds until I finally understood everything was happening again. I took a deep breath and put my hand over my face.

"I don't know where this portal will appear, and if I try to do something, I will just be treated like a monster."

Should I just let everyone die? I don't know if I would feel comfortable doing that.

"I'm tired. I'm just going to sleep."

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

9