Chapter 41 – Murmansk
210 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The monster group approached the village less than an hour later. The monsters were running on the snow as if it were no big deal, even though it was high.

In the village, the villagers inside their houses didn't notice the approach of the monsters. However, one of the dogs outside one of the houses could see it.

Woof~~~

Woof~~~

Woof~~~

Rrrrr~~~

It started to bark and growl madly. The monsters listened to its barks and turned their attention to that one house. The group of 50 monsters attacked the same place at once.

The dog started crying and ran away, alerting the other dogs, who disappeared quickly. Every dog was scared. They ignored even their owners; They just wanted to survive.

The three people inside the house the monsters attacked were not as lucky.

"Damn, what the fuck is this!" The man screamed as soon as the wooden wall of his house shattered like a piece of paper. He fell to the ground, and his eyes filled with tears as soon as he saw the giant monsters invading his house.

They were so tall that their heads were banging against the ceiling. The three monsters ahead of him saw the man pissing in his pants and smiled. Right after that, the three monsters looked back and communicated with the other monsters.

But it was some mental message since no voice came out of their mouths.

The monsters started to disperse, and the three monsters began to have fun. The man screamed desperately, trying to alert his daughter and wife upstairs.

In a few seconds, the whole village was transformed into hell. Screams of agony came from the mouths of the villagers, who had their bodies torn apart and treated as just a piece of meat.

Their bodies were toys for all those monsters. All the monsters knew what they were doing; They were enjoying it. They were extremely intelligent monsters.

Which made it all the more frightening.

Such strong and intelligent monsters could cause unimaginable destruction to humans. No human was prepared to face such things.

####

The portal had already opened, but it was nowhere nearby. I used KI to make my body levitate and flew around the island, but I found nothing.

I returned to the island, took out my laptop, and researched monster attacks. If something had happened, it was bound to be all over the internet by now, like the first time it happened.

"There's nothing. Not even on TV." Rias said.

The three of us were sitting on the couch. I looked at the news sites on the laptop, and Rias had turned on the TV. She put on the "BBC" channel, but nothing was being said about any attack.

And about our TV, we can watch any channel... Even Australian channels.

"Maybe the portal appeared in some isolated part of the world? Like in the middle of the desert where nobody lives." That was the conclusion I came to. I hadn't received a mission, so I could not know if the monsters had killed anyone.

"But even if the monsters have appeared in the middle of the desert, at some point, they will arrive somewhere populated, right?"

"Maybe they will die in the desert, no?"

"No... They are powerful monsters if they are monsters like the ones that appeared before. They could probably survive without water and food for days." Rias answered me.

Yes, that makes sense.

"..." I placed the laptop on Bulma's lap and stood up. I walked outside and went to the beach. Rias came running after me.

"Where are you going? Have you discovered where the portal appeared?"

"No, but I'm going to take a look around Japan. I will look in the more isolated parts of the country, like the mountains."

"Take me with you!"

"Stay here and take care of Bulma. You're powerful; you can protect her if something happens."

"But..."

"Stay here, Rias. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"All right, but be careful."

"I'll be careful. I won't let anyone see me flying through the skies. I'm sure the United States government would send soldiers after me." I gave a smile and levitated away. After a long time, I reached the coast of Japan again.

But this time, I didn't go to the ground. I flew even higher and started flying over all of Japan. I was flying along the country's coast, but still, I found nothing.

Even in the mountains, there was nothing strange going on. I flew around for hours looking for monsters but found nothing.

Until finally, I received a new mission.

[ Prevent more people from dying in Murmansk ]

[ Humans deads: 267/9000 ]

"Murmansk? Wait for a second...That's not in Japan, right?" I stopped flying over the Kanto region and returned to the island because I needed to figure out exactly where Murmansk was.

It could be anywhere in the world, but from its name, I imagine it is somewhere in Russia... Damn, that is quite far from here. I can only get there in time if I use teleportation.

Well... I've never used my full speed.

"If I had read a little more Dragon Ball, I'm sure Goku would have developed a teleportation ability at some point..."

 

I'm feeling so much better now!!!! I will try to post chapters daily!!!!

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

10