Chapter 45 – An Armor?
943 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened the system, and I could see Rias' skills. There was a skill called "Healing". However, I was speechless when I saw its description. It was not as I expected.

 

In the description of the skill, it said that I had to hug the person I wanted to heal. However, I have to do it naked. We both need to be naked! It's impossible to do that here.

 

Everything was being destroyed, and nobody was paying attention to me... "Damn it!" I picked up the girl on my lap and went into an empty alley.

 

I quickly stripped the girl of her clothes and saw her injuries were worse than I thought. Ignoring that she was naked, I removed my clothes and hugged her.

 

After this, I tried to use Rias's ability, and to my surprise, it worked. A mysterious power came out of my body and began to heal the woman's wounds.

 

It was a quick healing. After all the woman's wounds healed, she breathed normally again, although she was pretty weak from the blood loss. I put on my clothes and put the girl's clothes back on her body.

 

After this, I took her to the same place.

 

I did all this in less than three minutes. And now that I had healed this girl, I had to help the others. Fortunately, the system notifications had decreased.

 

"Probably most of the people in this area have evacuated." I ran toward the building across the street where five monsters were. Everything was broken, and the building could collapse at any moment.

 

It was a four-story building, so it would be a disaster if that happened.

 

Several destroyed bodies were in the lobby of the building, where there was a reception desk and a restaurant. Each of the monsters held a body and was eating its flesh.

 

The monsters didn't even notice my presence. They delighted with flesh and blood as if it were the most delicious thing in the world. This made my blood boil. Without thinking, I moved towards one of the monsters and punched the side of its body.

 

I made a dumb move like Goku did earlier. The monster crashed into the wall, and the structure of the building was even more damaged now. "I guess I'll have to stop using brute force."

 

I opened the system and looked at Rias' abilities again.

 

Using one of her skills, I masked my presence and approached one of the monsters. With my presence hidden, I grabbed the monster's neck. I pulled it back and threw it onto the ground. After that, I stepped on its head and exploded it.

 

"All right, that should work." Next, I summoned the bat to take a look at the area. "If the monsters advance to the other areas, tell me."

 

The bat made a strange sound and flew away. Next, I killed the other three monsters.

 

After leaving the building, I used KI and started flying over the area while hiding my presence. I should have used this before, shouldn't I? I wouldn't have to worry about being seen.

 

I need to find out how effective this ability is.

 

"Most of the monsters are in the streets. They are advancing; I have to do it fast." I descended at high speed and started flying close to the floor.

 

I flew into a group of three monsters. They were walking calmly on the street. One carried a person in its hand, holding the person by the head. The person in question still seemed to be alive.

 

Because of this, it was my first target. I flew over and punched it in the head with all my strength. Its head flew off its body, and its lifeless body fell to the asphalt, alerting the other monsters.

 

They looked around in confusion and soon noticed my presence.

 

"It doesn't seem to work that well." As I had done in the previous fight, I moved closer and started throwing quick punches, ripping the monsters' bodies to shreds. I had already killed eight of them.

 

However, the system messages kept coming, and I kept hearing screams. Also, in the distance, I could see some buildings collapsing.

 

Again I took to the skies and started to look at the area. Most of the monsters were in the streets, so it was easy to deal with them. They all died with just a single attack.

 

I didn't have to use Rias's "Power of Destruction" ability. It's a very powerful ability, but it could have a significant side effect if I used it in the middle of the city.

 

I will need to train better the use of this ability. I can probably decrease its destructive power to use it in battles like these.

 

I continued flying around the area, ignoring the bodies and focusing only on killing all the monsters. Their numbers gradually decreased. I thank them for walking in small groups.

 

But even though the number of monsters was decreasing, the number of dead was only increasing. I kept hearing continuous explosions, and several buildings were collapsing.

 

I killed another group of three monsters before flying towards the area where several buildings were being destroyed, and large explosions were taking place.

 

When I got closer, the destruction was enormous. Within a radius of almost 200 meters, all the buildings were on the ground, the streets had been destroyed, and the whole area was covered with dust.

 

"The largest number of victims were made in this region. And all this in just a few minutes." I swallowed my saliva and quickly flew toward the ground. However, as I was approaching the ground...

 

"GUH!" I felt a strong impact on my stomach, which made me flinch. I hadn't even been able to see who had hit me. And even though my body was protected, I was feeling pain.

 

"Looks like I found the Boss." I landed on a destroyed building and watched the big monster approach with slow steps.

 

VUOSSH~~

 

With just a swing of its great sword that emerged from somewhere unknown, the curtain of dust was blown away.

 

"What's that? An armor?"

*******

 

You can read 10 extra chapters here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

my discord: https://discord.gg/nSp6ptev

6