Chapter I – A Girl Named Yuri Chisaka
1.9k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The entire student body of Hibiya Royal Academy had been beckoned to the grand hall,  a place that was left abanonded through out and year and was typically only used for entrance and graduation ceremonies.

It was rather strange and out of the ordinary seeing how it was the height of spring and graduation was still months away.   A representive of the academy,  Mr Narumi was presiding he was a gaunt, malnourished man with permanent bags under his eyes with a voice like nails on a chalkboard.

“So…today…we….have….a…transfer….stude…”  Mr Narumi groaned talking to nobody.

The students were  displaying an utter disregard for the representitive, until she took the stage stealing the microphone and jumping forward before adressing the crowd.   

“God this guy is a total eye sore am I right?”  Yuri said her voice a breath of fresh air after hearing Narumi drone on and on like a broken record.

  “Hiya lovely boys, girls and everyone in between of Hibiya academy,  I’m Yuri,  Yuri Chisaka, sixteen years young,  cute as a button and currently not wearing any panties.  I’d love to get to know you all very intimately, but it’s my first time so be gentle with me alright?”   Yuri exclaimed while playing with her tartan skirt and blowing a kiss to the crowd.  

A heard of boys erupted with applause, a few girls derived amusement while others where unsure what to make of such a bizarre introduction.  Yuri made here way off stage casually tossing the microphone back to Mr Narumi.

“Miss Chisaka right?”  A refined voice greeted Yuri as she successfully slipped away from the crowed,  the voice emanated from a tall slender girl with light-green hair tired back into a pony tail.  “Wow different uniform colors, you must be important?” Yuri smiled skipping towards the mystery girl.

“Midori Hanakawa,  Student Relations Officer for the Hibiya student council” her voice was austere and her eyes screamed don’t’ test my patience as she gracefully fixing her glassses.

“Oh no don’t tell me I’m trouble already, oh poor little me.”  

“Don’t worry I’m only here to brief you on how things operate here at Hibiya and to guide you to your dorm, wouldn’t want you getting lost on your first day.”  Midori snickered walking ahead and beckoning Yuri to follow.

I’m only saying this once so listen well, Not my problem if your dumb ass becomes a Thrall,   Hibiya academy is it’s own private society and ecosystem, the laws of the outside world don’t apply here,  it’s a paradise for the dominate and a prison for the weak.

  And the reason for that is the Humanity system,  a system purpose built to quantify your worth as a person.   See there are classes here at Hibiya but they’re entirely optional so most of the students don’t bother with them.

Your only mandatory objective here is to raise from the bottom of the barrel to the upper echelon of the school,  Tier 1 are were our best and brightest reside.   Reach that thresh hold and anything you desire will be yours.

You’ll begin with 100 humanity points,  you can increase your humanity points by challenging your fellow students to duels called Merits wherein both of you wager a set amount of humanity and the victor takes all.

But a piece of cautionary advice, should your humanity drop to zero you’ll cease being a human and become a thrall,  a slave to whoever stole your last humanity points.   When a single student has multiple Thralls beneath them it’s refereed to as a Thralldom.  

I think that about wraps up our primer,  Oh and remember you’re stuck here for the next three years, so do try to not fall into thralldom”

Midori smirked as they finally reached the dorms.  To be honest it looked more like a glorified prison cell more than a dorm.   No kitchen, only a bunch of beds and a single unflushed toilet.  

“Well this place is comfy isn’t it?”  Yuri smiled taking in the sights and smells of her new humble abode.

 

“You’re a Tier 4, if a shit eating parasite like you wants to improve your living conditions than prove your Merit,  Anyway have fun with the rest of cockroaches, oh and one more thing.”

With a swift motion Midori placed her hand under Yuri’s skirt and started feeling around,  before removing her fingers which where now coated in Yuri’s juices.   

“Sheesh at least buy me dinner first, that was rude.”  

“Forgive me I can’t stand liars,  I wanted to confirm your honesty, but why I’m here I might as well have myself a little taste.”

Midori proceed to lick her fingers clean before making a hasty exit leaving Yuri stupefied.

“Holy shit it's the transfer whore”  A girl said capturing Yuri’s attention.

“You don’t look all that special to me”  said another

Standing behind her where three girls, all with bleach blonde hair, piercings and nail extensions, the kind of the girls that scream troublemaker.

“Hey fresh meat"

“Hey, the names Yuri”

“I don’t give a fuck,  I’m challenging you to a Merit, right now.”

"Yeah somebodies got to break you in"  Another one of the girls added

“And if I refuse?”

“Than we’ll just have to beat you into submission.”

“Kay, let’s get this over with I guess”  Yuri sighed shrugging her shoulders.

___________________________________________________

Thus Yuri Chisaka's first day at the Hibiya Royal Academy officially began

 

Is Yuri playing everybody?
  • Yes? Votes: 25 46.3%
  • No Votes: 3 5.6%
  • We read the prologue so, duh. Votes: 26 48.1%
Total voters: 54
12