Chapter II A Girl Enforcer
1.5k 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three girls were chatting among themselves as Yuri trailed at there heels traveling down one winding corridor after another,  she was struck with the enormity of the institution resembling a labyrinth more than a school.

Before to long they arrived at there destination it was an unassuming door with a sign above it that read “T4 Merit room G) and the inside of the room was underwhelming too,  a dilapidated wooden table and two chairs sitting either side.

“Take a seat bitch”  One of the girls said slapping her ass down on the chair like she owned the place

“If you insist, sheesh”  Yuri replied before dusting the uncomfortable wooden chair and folding her hands in her lap.

“So…are we going to play or not?”

“Just shut up and wait”

“Wait, for what…”

“Hellooooo,  So sorry for the day!”  A saccharine voice sang sliding the door open and close.

A petite girl with strawberry blonde hair wearing an oversized pink hoodie entered the room capturing everyone's attention.   “Took your sweet time, can we start already?”  The other girl said twirling her hair been her fingers.

Yuri just stared ahead blankly a smile plastered across her cute little face,  the girl in the hoodie was quick to explain who she was and why she was here.  

“Let’s get moving!  I’ll introduce myself than the real fun can begin”  The hoodie girl exclaimed.

“I’m Suzuna Kandori,  Enforcer XVII,  I’ll be your Enforcer today so let’s try and get along okay”

“Excuse me, Miss Kandori,  I’m a little confused, can you clairify something”  Yuri said raising her hand.

“Please call me Suzuna no need for formality with me,  What’s got you scratching ya noggin?”

“Sure thing Suzuna… I was just wondering what’s an Enforcer and what game are we playing”

Yuri’s opponent was starting get restless slamming on foot on the table and scoffing.

“An Enforcers job is simple,  I just get the names of both the duelers,  the amount of humanity there wagering and what game they’d like to play, easy peachy, nice and creamy”

Suzuna sat on the edge of the desk and produced two clip boards and a set of pens seemingly out of thin air giving a set to each of the participants.

“Okie Doky, I’ll take both of these and read them as per the rules”

Suzuna stretched before reading out all required information.

“So our two lovely duelists are Marin Sumiyoshi and Yuri Chisaka both from Tier 4,   Marin is betting 50 humanity out her total of 350 and Yuri is betting… 99 humanity….  But that’s almost all you have… you want to reconsider?”  Suzuna gasped

“No I’m sure, thanks for your consideration though”  Yuri smiled.

“Um okay then, so as per the rule of Challenger’s Privilege, what are we playing today, Marin?”

Marin started to cackle with glee as she revealed the name of game they’d be playing for the Merit Duel.   

“I feel like playing a personal favorite,  Electric Evens and Odds”

The reveal of the game seemed to stoke something in Suzuna who could scarcely contain her delight at the proclamation.   “Oh a certified classic very well,  I’ll make the appropriate arrangements”

Placing her fingers to her lips Suzuna whistled prompting the door to swing open again,  a girl with a ball gag in her mouth silently entered the room and approached Suzuna.   “What have I told you about standing?”   Without warning or hesitation Suzuna slapped the girl with consider force enough to knock the girl to knees.

“Only humans are allowed to stand and carry themselves with dignity, and you’re not a human anymore now are you?”  Suzuna began to slap the girl merciless until tears started streaming down her face.  

“Now go and fetch the equipment for Electric Evens and Odds and be quick about it, bitch.”  Suzuna yelled delivering a swift kick to the poor girl as she scampered out of the room.

“it’s true what they say about you Enforcers, You’re all a heartless bunch.”  Marin snickered.

“Quite the contrary Miss Marin,  We’re only enforcing the rules,  Thralls have no rights,  Not that you’d know, seeing how Tier 4 trash like you has never had one.”  Suzuna quipped licking her lips.   

“That stings a little but I can’t argue with the truth”  Marin said displaying a shocking amount of maturity.

The thrall girl returned holding an oversized black steel box marked Enforcers only on the front in bold red lettering.  “Good little bitch” Suzuna said ruffling the girls hair while fumbling to open the box.

“Now than ladies please put these on and we can begin!”  

Suzuna held two shock collars and a pair of dice in her hands.

The first Merit had begun.

Excited for the first merit duel?
  • Yes Votes: 26 74.3%
  • No Votes: 1 2.9%
  • This is messed up bro Votes: 8 22.9%
Total voters: 35
9