Chapter IV A Collared Girl
1.4k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuri raised the dirty glass up to her lips and the refreshing taste of cold water washed over he parched lips, quenching her thirst and clearing her mind for the game ahead.  Yuri gently returned the glass to the table being sure not to still a single drop.

“In the interest of fairness,  let’s re roll shall we ladies?”  Suzuna smiled thrusting the dice back into the cup.  The rattling of the dice inside the cup sliced through the defeaning silence of the room.

“The fated time has arrived,  What’ll it be,  pick your potion and let’s start the show”  Suzuna salivated.   Throwing caution to the wind in a brash demonstration of confidence Marin stuck to her guns delivering the same answer as the last time.

Yuri took longer to deliberate before settling on an answer  “Evens”  Yuri said just loud enough to be heard over the noisy clamoring of the dice.    Suzuna slammed the cup upside down with tremendous force causing Marin to flinch.  

“Let’s see who ladies fate favors,  one of you will know the the pleasure of success while the other will be forced to endure the searing sting of failure,   or will it be a draw,   let’s find out.”

Suzuna lifted the cup while the players watched on with bated with breath,  the first point of the game goes to…  “Hell yes,  Odds!  Suck it, New girl”  Marin said leaping out of her seat in a burst of pure joy.  

Suzuna pulled a controller from her shirt pocket and pointed it towards Yuri  “I really detest having to do this to you on your first day but those are the breaks,  try not to hate me okay?”   Suzuna pressed the button without hesitation.

The collar sparked and a sharp surge of electricity rushed through her entire body the initial jolt was crisp and intense but dissipated with a bearable pain that lingered in her teeth and fingers.    

Yuri stifled her pain cramming it all into a barely audible yelp which seemed to bring a sense of enjoyment to both her opponent and Suzuna the Enforcer.   “Man sucks be you that looks like it really stung, you ready for round to newbie?”  Marin japed crossing her legs with a snide smirk.

Suzuna explained how these were specially designed shock collars that a bit more kick than the average one available for public purchase,  and she sure wasn’t kidding they hurt like an absolute bitch.

“And done, the collar’s been upped a level you ladies ready for the round two?”

Yuri smiled softly nodding her assent for the next round to begin,  the second round played practically identically to the first with Marin calling the correct answer and Yuri wincing in agony as a sharp jolt tore through her body.

“Damn you really suck at this game don’t you?”  One of Marin’s companions said in between in the chorus of sneering laughter.     “Yeah you’re down 3 nothing, you ain’t got shit on Marin”  

Yuri clapped her hands together as the fourth round started “Evens!”  Yuri called her voice trembling.

11