Chapter V – A Clumsy Girl
1.2k 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yes She Wins Again!”  One of Marin’s lackeys boasted jumping with joy as another round of searing electricity ran up and down her body,  it was twice as strong as the original and it was almost to much to bare but by some miracle she stomached it,   while clutching at the collar and waiting for the pain to subside.

“Marin’s the best!”  Another one of her followers cooed taking of pictures of the game with her phone.   “Like there was ever any doubt” Marin said brushing her hair off her shoulders.    

Yuri composed herself forcing a smile as she prepared herself for the final round,  she had lost every round that had been rolled and the enforcer was clearly deriving some form of twisted pleasure from seeing Yuri suffer,  but none of that mattered.

“At this rate we’re going to hit the climax a little too prematurely, so do your best Transfer student”  Suzuna smirked eager to get onto what could very well be the final roll of the game.  “I guess today’s just not my day,  oh well you can’t win am all,  good luck Marin” Yuri said her voice downtrodden and laced with apathy.

“Brace yourself ladies, because here…we… GO..”  Suzuna screamed at the top of her lungs,  no longer able to maintain her composure at the prospect of doleing out further pain.   Yuri had bet on evens she looked on biting her nails as the cup rested on the table,  the room fell to a suffocating silence as all was about to be revealed.  

“Man the gods really took a shit on today, ha Transfer”  Suzuna was kicking her heels and squeeling with glee like a child when given a new toy.   “Hell yeah! Five in a row, you’re incredible Marin”  

“Argh” Yuri howled in agony as throngs of searing pain surged through her body,   the initial jolt lasted only seconds but the lingering sensations were almost unbearable.

“It’s nothing really”  Marin scoffed gleefully basking the praise and worship of her band of followers.

The transfer student had been absolutely crushed losing five rounds in a row,  she really was cursed with the worst luck.

“Boo!  I can’t believe it’s over already and I was just about to cum too”  Suzuna grimaced driving her heels into the hand of her Thrall who let out a faint whimper.    “That was child's play thanks for the ninety nine points loser,  best of luck not falling int thralldom”

Yuri looked pale clearly terrified by the prospect of indentured servitude and thralldom.   “Oopsie guess I was a little over confident,  my bad”  Yuri said forcing a smug look her way as Marin rose from her seat ready to make a quick departure.

“Where the hell do you think your going?”  Yuri said her voice lowering ever so slightly in pitch.

“Know your place loser”  One of Marin’s minions squawked.

“Lets go another round, come on sounds fun right?”  Yuri smiled widely.

“You only have a single measly point,  what could you offer me now?”  Marin jeered turning to face the girl.

“A single messily point,  one more round,  one of the dice,  we both bet our total point Humanity points and the winner takes all”  Yuri explained sitting back in her seat.  

 

 “Holy shit the balls on this bitch,  A desperate gamble from a girl teetering on the edge of slavery,  I love it,  it’s so good.. ah”  

Suzuna was getting all hot and bothered by the time Marin strolled back over to the table.

“If you’re so desperate to be a slave,  than I’ll happily oblige,  I’m in”  Marin said crossing her legs.

 

“But Marin all the points you’ve earned,  why jeopardize it?”  One of her underlings questioned.

 

“Think about it Ranko,  One more round and we’ll have the new transfer as our personal play thing,  our errand girl to do all our choirs and fill our needs,  sounds like a worthwhile risk for me,  It’s in the bag”  Marin said confidently.

 

“Alright ladies same as last time,  how much Humanity are we betting?   

 

“1”

 

“449”  Marin smirked.

 

“So it really is a winner takes all,  one final bonus round, alright ladies,  What’s it gonna be?”

 

Suzuna started rolling the dice salivating at the potential excitement of what was to come

 

Before the game could begin however Yuri clumsily fumbled knocking her drink into Suzuna’s lap drenching her skirt.

 

“I’m sorry Miss Enforcer.. I’ll”  

 

“No biggie,  I’ll get changed,  You girls wait here”  Suzuna said ringing the excess water from her skirt and snapping her fingers for her thrall to follow.   

 

“Jeez you really are hopeless aren’t you,  Slave Girl?”  Marin said uncrossing her legs

 

“I know sorry,  there’s no cure for being a klutz,  well that’s what Mama would always tell me”

 

A short time passed and Suzuna returned with a brand new pleated skirt taking her seat atop her trusty thrall she prepared herself for the final round of this shocking little game.

 

7