Chapter VI A Girl Who Cheats
993 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It all came down to this the fate of the two girls would be decided with the simple casting of the dye,  the pain in her body had dulled and the churning in Yuri’s stomach had disappointing if only a little.  Suzuna was salivating making no attempt to mask her sadistic glee.

 

“Alright ladies let’s find out who’s falling to Thralldom!”   The rattling of the dice inside the cup grew louder and louder filling the silent room with it’s ear piercing noise until it was cut short when Suzuna slammed the cup onto the wooden table.  

 

“Pick your posion ladies” Suzuna sang digging her heels into her Thralls hand,  Marin wasted no time voicing her choice “Odds” Marin smirked allowing her shoulders to slouch and her breathing to relax.  

Yuri hesitated sipping her water slowly before cracking her neck and fixing the top button on her blouse and dusting off her skirt.

 

“Evens” Yuri finally said her eyes narrowing bracing for another crushing defeat,  Suzuna slowly raised the cup revealing the results for the final round of this electrifying duel.   “You’re shitting me… No way,  Holy shit that’s amazing” Suzuna burst out laughing as the results were laid bare for all to see.

 

The dice had come up as two sixes,  the color drained from Marin’s face as the reality of her situation settled in, even her loudmouthed entourage found themselves at a loss for words.   “That’s a wrap, the winner is little miss transfer student, Yuri Chisaka”

 

“No...this can’t be happening… I… couldn’t have lost… Ridiculous… How could I lose when I was…”   Marin’s temper flared but than stifled as she crammed the last syllables of that sentence back inside her mouth.

 

“How could I lose when I was cheating?”  Yuri smirked softly rising from her chair.   Marin turned pale her glance directed towards Suzuna who was smiling same as ever.  “Oh don’t go shitting yourself Trash girl Suzuna said while having her feet licked by her thrall.

 

“Cheating is welcomed, encouraged even,  Hibiya Academy like life isn’t a fair playing field as long as the direct rules aren’t violated than I couldn't give a shit what underhanded tactics you used, anyhoo here you’ll be needing this”  

 

Suzuna produced a thick leather collar with a padlock affixed quickly fastening it to the stunned Marin’s trembling neck.   “No this… is a… mistake… Take it off… Take it off!”  Marin pleaded grabbing Suzuna by the shoulders and shaking her.

 

In a single motion Suzuna wrenched Marin’s arm twisting it and bringing her to her knees.    “You disgusting bitch touching me like,  A bottom feeder like you had no right but you have even less of a right now that you’re no longer human.   But don’t worry I’ll make sure that’s something you never forgot again,  I’ll break your arm….”   Suzuna started wrenching and twisting Marin’s arm violently causing the gir to howl in agony.

 

“Hey let her go right now!”  Marin’s entourage attempted to free their fallen commander but were swatted away like flies.   Giving them bruises and bloodied noses for their troubles

 

“That’s enough, Enforcer”  Yuri had moved silently prying her new thrall from the vice like grip of the raging Enforcer.   “You’re damaging my property,  I apologize for her insolence and will see that she’s properly reprimanded,  I trust that will suffice?”  Yuri’s voice turned stern and serious.   

 

“Whateves,  That concludes my business here anyways.    You’re an interesting one,  Miss Transfer”

 

“You’re mistaken I’m as dull as they come,  Have a good day Enforcer”  Yuri smiled returning to her prior disposition.   

 

“Excuse us ladies,  Marin and I need to talk… in private”   Yuri said leading the trembling Marin by the hand.

 

 

Yuri is a normal transfer student right?
  • Yes Votes: 7 18.9%
  • No Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Obviously Not Votes: 29 78.4%
Total voters: 37
8