Chapter 24 – Home sweet home
6.2k 11 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August could never have imagined how comfy and warm leaning against a milfy futa's lap could be. Not only were her huge tit's great at keeping his head and ears warm, her arms wrapped around him kept him secure in place.

Added to all this was a horse-sized slab of sexy futa meat to hold onto, his legs and entire torso were almost blazing hot as the warmth of her pulsing erection transferred to him. Even his feet weren't afraid of the cold since her huge ballsack could make his feet sink in with room to spare.

He felt pleased by how much she twitched when he buried his feet in her smooth testicles, the tip was right before his eyes so he had no trouble licking the pre-cum off.

This all happened in the air on the way back to the ancestral city of the dark elves, August was seated behind his master and with Breina behind him. The cause of his current seating position was the appaling state of the rags he called clothes, since he was pretty much naked in the air and in need of warmth, his mistress's aunt decided it was best to enjoy his 'service' on the way and keep him from freezing at the same time.

Hertha was navigating the way, plus her body was more toned and not as plump as Breina's who was therefore much cosier to warm up against. The main reason in the end was... Hertha had the last fuck so it was Breina's turn to use him.

"Oooh, I've never tried having that licked but it's quite goo-D?! I'm going to get addicted to this~" Breina was surprised and pleased by her new sexual experience. August was giving her a footjob, bodyjob and licking her urethra, the thick stench of her cock, cum and his well-fucked ass was incredible since she hadn't washed after they had sex. If it weren't for how exhausted his little dick was, just the smell alone would have got him hard.

"Oh? I've never tried that either, you'll be doing the same for me later, slut. There's only an hour to go before we can see the city." Earlier, his mistress had made a point to make his name 'slut' and he loved it. Just thinking about being called that in public and being expected to respond made him giddy.

He was honestly too tired after being passed around by there two large elves with huge dicks and even larger appetites, he would have collapsed already if not for his class helping him. Even now he was using the footjob and thighjob skills to assist his fatigued movements, his licking of her urethra was mostly because he was resting his face against her cock. The cockhead was so huge that when he puckered his lips he only had the top of the mushroom in his mouth but he couldn't be bothered to move his head to suck her cock unless ordered to, preferably forcefully... and preferably whilst being called 'slut'.

In the end, he just used his small tongue to do the only damage it could on such a fat cockhead; he licked and cleaned Breina's urethra. This resulted in a happy little femboy wrapped in futa tits, balls and cock who was inhaling the scent that was concocted in his thicc ass as he cleaned and tasted a pisshole on a dick so big that his tiny pecker would fit in and she probably wouldn't notice... that thought made him even happier to clean her urethra for some reason.

"Good boy, get ready for dessert. Oh! Oooh, that's just, this one's building up just from the tip so it feels so intense! Drink up and don't waste any!" Honestly, August never had a say in the matter after she grabbed his head and pushed the cock halfway into his oesophagus,  just the way he liked it.

After a minute of unloading straight into the little boy's stomach, Breina sighed and let go, her only concern being where she could hold her piss until they landed... she looked away from August's adorable cheeks as he chewed the leftovers of her thick cum, 'No, he's not my sex slave so I can't just use him to piss. Plus, he would need the correct Trait or Skill to do that without harming his health. The main issue is, I'm not sure if he's into that.'

"You can swallow when we land, so just keep chewing for now and massage my balls. That'll keep me hard so you can stay warm till we lan- ah, you can see the city now." Breina let out a sigh as the last bits of tension disappeared at the sight of home.

"It's so good to be back." The priestess candidate looked elated at her safe return and when she thought of the new addition to the group, she couldn't help but feel like this might have been worth it. As for whether that's true, only time will tell.

97