Chapter 27 – Salty, with a pinch of worship
6.5k 14 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August was shaken awake after a couple of hours, the city was just too large and convoluted so a normal carriage took two hours to get to the destination.

He would have just kept sleeping but the thick, sweaty ballsack he was sleeping on clenched. The overwhelming difference in strength and physique displayed itself at this moment as August felt his head lift up and smack back down. In the end, he had no choice but to get up and be thankful that he at least felt refreshed to an extent.

He stretched his body, totally unaware that his audience was seriously contemplating whether fucking him back to sleep was more important than finding those who tried to get them killed...

"I'm feeling good enough for another round if you want, mistress. Mmmm~, anyway, where are we?"

"Not now, you don't need to know what this place is called. You are forbidden from opening your eyes until we enter. Also, wash your face and fix your hair, I can't have you looking ungroomed when we meet with her Majesty later." After snapping out of her lust-fueled thoughts, Hertha commanded August and used magic to make a waterball.

August did as told and washed up, his tangled hair was combed straight with a random, cheap comb that his mistress bought for him. He then stood up and was going to close his eyes before stepping out of the carriage when he had an idea!

"Oh, right! Mistress!" He called out to her, she and Breina had stepped out of the carriage first to pull him in the right direction. Hertha popped her head back into the carriage and raised an eyebrow in question. With a smirk and a lick to moisten his thirsty lips, he said, "Mistress, there's a much better and... worthy way for a sex slave. With how huge and heavy mistress' balls are, if mistress uses my throat upside-down, I can't see anything other than mistress!"

August was thinking about what to do to entice her further when he felt a hand on his throat and he was lifted up, before he could panic, his jaw was stretched wide and a thick, salty taste he missed appeared. He would have grinned in victory if his mouth wasn't so full of his mistress' delicious, chocolate cock.

'Oh fuck, yes. I almost forgot why I decided to worship cocks, does a god of sex exist in this world? It hasn't been a day but I missed this salty, sexy taste already.' He was salivating excessively, his mouth was giving out so much lubricant that he didn't need to be eased in. August amazed Hertha by slipping down to the base within three thrusts.

She groaned when his tongue found some space to move around, he was licking every inch of cock he could reach. There was something different about how he licked her cock, she couldn't figure it out before but now she was sure, he was tasting her! And oh boy did the thought that he was addicted to the taste of her cock do wonders for both her ego and her next load.

All of this occurred in the time it took her to step away from the carriage. The driver was a male dark elf who looked at Hertha with envy; such an eager and high-quality slave was a one in million. Not to mention that he was clearly skilled in handling the big guns despite his small frame. The driver shook himself out of his reverie as the two beautiful futa's who evidently had a high status left with the amazing sex slave, he had more work to do if he ever wanted to buy a personal slave.

Breina couldn't help but burst out laughing when she saw the two of them, 'I know we still have a lot left in us from being blue-balled despite letting out so much, but can these two ever keep their hands off each other for half a day?'.

"Hertha, you do realise you will be in so much trouble going in while looking like that right?" She could see his tiny erection slapping Hertha's chest, she couldn't resist flicking it which must've felt like a slap because of the difference in stats.

Before the future priestess could respond, August's whole body jerked in response to the sudden pain and she groaned in pleasure. "Wow, he tightens up and wriggles his throat in an odd way when you slap his dick. I'm going to experiment with that later." She grinned when she saw it twitch against her breasts in response, clearly looking forward to the torture in the future.

"Anyway, it's fine. I'm just making sure he can't see and I can just let out a quicky before we knock." She reached out and grabbed his long hair; it was curled into a bun by her to avoid the floor and now that made it easier to grip. Her other hand went around his waist and his legs were placed under her armpits.

"Make it quick." They were already standing in front of what looked like a normal building on one of the thicker branches of a huge tree. If August could see he would be more than a little confused about how a carriage could go up a tree, but right now he was more focused on the thick veins that appeared on his mistress' testicles as they slapped his face repeatedly.

He was also focusing on the shivering pleasure the thick, curved cock that was rubbing and using his throat gave him as he did his best to breathe through his nose. He knew in his head he would never need to breathe on a dick again but his instincts said otherwise, plus...

Choking on dick is only hot when you're really choking.

84