Chapter 29 – The royal kids
8.3k 18 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The inside of the house was, as expected, in much better shape compared to the dilapidated appearance on the outside.

The layout reminded August of those old Chinese households, the buildings themselves were completely different. The moment they stepped in, August was greeted by the sight of a garden. The plants were grown in complex shapes and had all sorts of nooks and crannies; it was built/grown to be a playground. He could see young dark elves playing around inside and their laughter appeared randomly all around.

The plants grew all around, and the hollow yet still alive trunks looked like a lot of fun to play around in. A small river half a foot deep ran through the place, the moist soil beneath his feet was cold but pleasant. He fell in love with this fantasy-Esque yet homely atmosphere in no time.

Soon, he saw the children who looked at him in curiosity, they then burst into joy and ran over. August took a step back in surprise but found that they were surrounding Breina and Hertha instead. That was all fine but... 'There isn't a single one smaller than me, fucking hell this is just...'

While August was having a 'small' crisis, Hertha and Breina were smiling happily at the children. There were only thirteen children in the next generation of the royal family and only these six were old enough to play on their own like this.

"Aunt Breina! You haven't played with us in ages! It was my turn to play horsey." A young girl grumbled and tugged on her hand, but before she could reply, the only boy there said, "But you played with mom's khal-kaan instead!"

"That's not the same!" Her retort came soon after.

Hertha was also surrounded, "Teacher, I finished the homework but you never took us shopping!" The oldest was one of her students, a futa with a tomboyish character that was similar to her at that age. The two of them were particularly close.

"We can go shopping on your next training break, I promise." Hertha patted her head, aware of how the girl's eyes were glued to August's flaring hips.

"Teacher, is that your new slave? He looks like fun... but his weeny is too small." The youngest was blunt as ever, she walked up to August and point her penis at his. Hertha laughed at the dark look on his face as he grumbled, she never understood why it bothered him despite his clear preference to take dick instead of giving it to someone else.

'In the end, as a man, it's not that surprising that he hates feeling inadequate. I'll just make him feel better later by showing him what his ass does to me instead.' Her thought wandered as she watched him have a very serious argument about - who would be better at sex when she grew up - with an eight-year-old.

Elves are by nature very sexual, dark elves are liberal in their relations while light elves tend to be much more loyal. Not that it means they are exclusive, but there's a reason they are a favourite when writing harem novels. It's rare for a man amongst them to share their woman though, polyandry happens more amongst demons and harpies.

"It won't even take long, when I'm twelve I'll find out what being horny is like! Just wait, I'll definitely make you give up then! Humph!" The adorable girl turned her nose up at him in pride but despite showing a rather mature mindset up till now, August surprised Hertha by making a *humph* of his own and turn his head away, "When the time comes, we'll see."

A minute later they were out of the gaggle of kids and on their way deeper inside. The building was made of obsidian but unlike what he saw from a birds-eye view, the obsidian here was a mixture of colours, from red to brown and even a few streaks of dazzling gold. The blocks were held together by bark in flowing shades of emerald and green, and flowers of different colours added a touch of vibrancy to the splendour.

There were many things that were clearly antiques and interesting works of art, August was more than a little interested in some of the amazing things around and hoped he could take a tour later on."We have arrived." The expressionless hunk stayed behind with the kids so it was just August, Breina and Hertha. Their gigantic bulges had calmed down when they were with the kids so now only a very noticeable and sexy bulge that was nonetheless much more appropriate by dark elves' raunchy standard.

They had taken a roundabout route to arrive here, circumventing another garden that he couldn't see properly through the window. This place was brimming with mana in the air to the point that even a newbie to magic like him could feel it.

A huge double door made of wood that had lines of light flowing through it opened and inside was the throne room. It was the original throne from the time of its founding and not the one that is known to the public. It was large with nothing but a dark, imposing and delicate throne at the end of the room.

On the throne sat the real imposing sight; the most imposing he had ever seen.

73