Chapter 53 – Australian Women
1.1k 9 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Though he couldn't use Observe at such a long distance or look at the information of someone behind an object. 

 

Yamcha had keen enough senses to put the power level of the attacking person in around the 80,000 range. 

 

He contemplated running but decided first to give fighting a shot. 

 

Turning on the communication device on his Mercenary Badge, Yamcha started recording a voice message.

 

"Bulma, this is Yamcha. I'm going to send you the money you need." The message was short and straight to the point, and he sent almost all of his Credits to her. 

 

‘I didn't mention the gravity machine. Bulma should be able to read through the lines and buy more than enough materials. Some materials shouldn't be connected to making the machine.’  

 

The last thing Yamcha wanted was for one of Frieza's spies to get their hands on a gravity machine. If Frieza decided to train, then everyone in the universe was fucked. There was no hope he would be able to defeat someone like Golden Frieza any time soon.

 

The attack pod landed quite far away, leading to an explosion. 

 

"I'm going to meet our new enemy. Squardo, keep the others back," Yamcha charged off.

 

"Wait!" The King tried to tell him something, but Yamcha wasn't going to listen. 

 

'I am not doing this for some misguided form of friendship. I'm not the kind of guy who would die for his friends. If things go south, I will be the first to run.' Yamcha cut through the air and arrived at the attack pod before its door was even opened.

 

A chubby red-skinned woman with white silky hair tied in a long ponytail and wearing a scouter.

 

"Jaice had a sister?" Yamcha asked.

 

She glanced at him. "You know my brother?"

 

A thousand thoughts went through Yamcha's mind in a split second. He didn't remember Jace having a sister, but nodded. "Yes, in a way. Do you come from space Australia?"

 

Her eyes narrowed. "No, I don't know where this space australia is."

 

She shot a blast at Yamcha without warning. It caught him in the stomach, and he could feel the foreign Ki trying to dig into his stomach. But he concentrated all of the Ki on his body to his stomach and used a Magic Barrier to protect the rest of his body. 

 

[New Quest: Defeat Bonyu]

 

He crashed into a mountain, rock shattered when it made contact with his barrier, and a huge explosion rang out. The planet shook, and the mountain he had landed on was covered by a mushroom cloud.

[Quest: Defeat Bonyu]

[Reard: 98,000,000 Exp]

 

He dismissed the notifications. 

 

[Bonyu - Lvl 421] [PL: 80,348]

 

The screen in front of Yamcha's eyes was the one he had gotten when using Observe. She was crazy strong.

 

'Should I just go all out? Rely on Senzu Beans and hope she doesn't one-shot me? No, there needs to be an opening.' Yamcha flew up and charged at her.

 

Bonyu's reaction was faster, and so was her fist. She punched Yamcha in the face. His teeth shattered, and the lower part of his jaw splattered into a hundred pieces. 

 

Yamcha slammed onto the ground, and his body was in pain. Fireworks of Ki barrage blasts landed on him, followed by one large blast that created a big enough earthquake that felt like the planet had tilted a little. 

 

He let all of the hits land on him, only trying to dodge attacks that would guarantee his death. 

 

[Warning: HP below 20%]

 

[Warning: HP below 10%]

 

The blasts finally stopped, and Yamcha had flesh missing from his face that showed the skull behind it. Parts of the musculature of his body were missing, and he looked like a zombie. 

 

'Superhuman Body Control'

 

He activated the evolved version of Roshi's Pump Up Technique. Under his skin, Yamcha felt the muscle fibers field. With this, he could even control the muscles in his heart.

 

'Ki Enhancement'

 

An aura formed around his body, and he charged at Bonyu again. 

 

"This is futile," she said, charging another Ki blast and getting ready to kill her opponent. 

 

Even as Yamcha got closer, her reaction didn't change. She shot the beam, and that was when her scouter beeped. Bonyu turned to stare at Yamcha wide-eyed. He had dodged the attack almost point-blank.

 

His power level had reached its max of 70,381. But he still didn't have the power to obliterate her with blasts the normal way. So Yamcha took a page from Piccolo's books and charged his attack.

 

'Nail Gun!'

 

A beam came out of his fingers. Bonyu tried to protect herself, shooting a ball of Ki at the blast. 

 

Yamcha’s Nail Gun pierced her attack like a needle through a balloon. It didn't stop there and also ran right through her side. 

 

"Ugh!" She winced, grabbing at her now bleeding side. 

 

Yamcha took that moment when she was feeling pain and approached her, delivering an array of punches to Bonyu’s chin, disorienting the woman. 

 

He gathered Ki and pointed it at her head. Bonyu came to her senses and grabbed his hand, pushing it away. The attack still went and pierced right through her thigh. 

 

"Fuck!" She screamed and tugged at Yamcha's arm, ripping it right out of his socket. Yamcha’s blood sprayed on her face. 

 

[Warning: HP below 5%]

 

This was the lowest health Yamcha had ever experienced. He was one whiff away from death. 

 

Didn't matter to him since he used his one arm to punch her in the face. Her head tilted to the side, unhurt, with his fist still on her cheek. She looked at him with rage in her eyes, but Yamcha could see something more in there. 

 

He smiled. Half his teeth were missing, with a puddle of flesh to his left. "Whwat? You scawed?"

 

His words came out bubbled. It was hard to speak when half his tongue was ripped into by his broken teeth. 

 

Bonyu's eyes widened, and her throat shook. "Fuck off!"

 

She attempted to shoot a blast at Yamcha's face, but he used his head to knock her arm down. 

 

Boooom!

 

That obliterated Yamcha's lower body, where he abandoned all his defenses. Instead, he concentrated all of the Ki on his mouth and shot out a beam that pierced through the elbow of the arm she was using to shoot the beam.

 

Her eyes shook, and she finally showed the fear she hid deeply. Bonyu’s arm fell off like a broken twig. "Ahhhhhh!!"

 

Yamcha only smiled with his brutalized body. Everything below his belly button was missing, and he could see some of the intestines. Feeling the wind hitting his internal organs wasn't a pleasant feeling at all. Also, he had a phantom sensation in his arm; the problem was that arm didn’t exist. 

 

Taking out a Senzu Bean, he ate it. Bones regrew, muscles reconnected, and flush set in place. Healing a large part of his body felt like worms crawling out. After his body was fully healed, Yamcha flew confidently. His shirt rippled in the wind. "I'm just getting warmed up. Ready for another round?"

 

Bonyu's mouth was agape, her eyes wide like saucers. She stared at the lower parts of his body, which healed back to their normal position… except the clothes. 

 

She seemed overwhelmed by the whole thing and flew off. Her attack pod came flying after her.

 

Yamcha contemplated chasing her but decided against it. Not like he would be able to stop her from running away. 

 

"She ran away because she grew intimidated by how big it was," he put on some pants while coming up with what tale to tell about the battle. "As they say, the victor will write the history books."

[Quest Completed]

 

[+98,000,000 Exp]

 

[Level Up]

 

[Level Up]

***********

A/N: This suicidal fighting style is something only Yamcha could even dream of doing. With his Willpower, Senzu Beans, and Gamer's Body working in tandem. 

I have a Patreon, with 9+ chapters in advance. patreon.com/bucketofshirts

46