Chapter Eighteen Not all Loot is Good
863 11 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey guys here it is today's chapter. I hope you are happy with it, and the results. I have another poll at the bottom of the chapter.

Arlie and the twins got the lock for the chest open, and flipped the lid. None of them expected what came out of the chest. Instantly the three girls were seized by tentacles. The long thick, and slimy appendages each ended with a bulb-like object. They easily slipped under her clothes and traced her flesh. She squirmed to get away from the tentacles, while beginning to channel her magic. However, it quickly proved difficult to focus. The slimy touch of the tentacles on her skin kept distracting her. Arlie tried reaching for the sword at her hip, but a tentacle wrapped itself around her arm restraining her before she could reach it. At the same moment,  a cute face appeared from the chest quickly followed by a humanoid and distinctly female torso.

She was very cute with a small frame. Instead of hair, she had a leafy crown that framed her face, and a pair of pointed ears stuck out from the leaves. Her skin was pale green with streaks of gold, the same coloration as the tentacles that sprouted from her lower body. Which was a giant leafy bulb from which dozens of tentacles extended. Her upper body was completely bare, giving anyone who looked, and an excellent view of her modest pair of boobs. Arlie recognized the species, but didn’t have time to warn the others before she released a cloud of pink dust. She tried not to breathe it in, but failed. Her body quickly began to heat up, and it became hard to focus.

Sparks tingled across Arlie’s flesh quite pleasantly. The plant girl that had emerged from the chest was known as an Alra. It was one of several humanoid plant species, and was generally considered to be a monster. Not a very dangerous one per se, as it didn’t eat people. It did have a strong sexual appetite, especially for young girls. 

Distracted she didn’t resist much as the Alra stripped her out of her mage robes. In the background, she heard an exclamation of excitement that she was vaguely aware of came from Horon. As her large chest was exposed to the air, it bounced slightly as it came free from the fabric. A green bulb opened and attached itself to one of her nipples, and began to lick and suck at the nipple. The stimulation sent sparks up her spine, and a second one soon approached the first. Her back arched as she came lightly, a sticky fluid ran down her leg.

Additional tentacles wrapped around her legs, as a pair tugged her skirt down, and revealed her untouched pussy to the world. It was small and still closed. The flesh a delicate pink, and with her skirt down a couple of finer tentacles spread her labia to reveal the softer flesh within. Sensing what was happening, she instinctively tried to force her legs closed, but a set of tentacles wrapped around her legs kept her from closing them. Suddenly a larger and thicker tentacle forced its way between her lower lips, and a “Kyaaa” escaped her through followed by a scream, “ahaaa!”

The pain of a tentacle suddenly forcing its way into her had been quite startling. She whimpered a bit afterward, and at first, the tentacle just rested halfway inside her as a red liquid slowly leaked out. Then it began to move slowly back and forth, and a lewd squelching sound reached her ears. Up top, several smaller bulbless tentacles had wrapped around her breasts and were gently kneading them, and she began to moan in pleasure. “Ha, ha and Mnn,” leaked from her mouth. Even as she tried to keep her mouth shut the sounds kept leaking from her. Arlie had completely lost focus and was no longer in a state to cast a spell.

Similar moans and heated breaths could be heard coming from the twins. “There, ha, ha, harder,” came from someone, but idly Arlie knew it wasn’t her. A crackle was heard from somewhere as small arcs of static sparked between her skin, and the wet sticky vine-like tentacles. Arlie didn’t think much of it, as it was normal for her when she was aroused to give off small sparks of electricity. Then her vision went white, and her back arched, as a throaty moan escaped her mouth. At the same moment, a small bulb had attacked her clit in a manner similar to the ones playing with her nipples. A sticky liquid sprayed from her in short sloppy bursts.

Some of it splashed onto the ground beneath her, and she moaned out, “Ha, ha, ahaa.” In the midst of orgasm, she completely forgot to hold back her moans, and when her senses returned a few moments later her entire body flushed red. “Fuaa, some ha one ha needs to ha shoot ha her or ha something,” said Arlie between breathes as she futilely tried to suppress the moans. A loud and lewd squelch was her only immediate response, as the Alra thrust deeply into her folds. Then she heard a muffled, “mmm, mnn, nnn sound” that was feminine in nature.

She didn’t even have time to register what those meant before a tentacle forced its way down her throat, and muffled protests escaped her lips. Belated she realized what those other sounds were, and pulled more fiercely on the tentacles holding her in place. The tentacles held fast against her strength, and then suddenly she felt the tentacle inside her begin to pulsate. Soon followed by a warmth spreading deep inside her belly. At the same moment, she felt a sudden tug on her clit, and a muffled, “Kyaa,” escaped her lips. The tentacle in her throat absorbed most of the sound and replaced it with a lewd squelching. Then her vision went white again as she came again. 

A sticky fluid pooled beneath her as love juices flowed out of her, and mixed with the red liquid that was still leaking out of her. A load crack reverberated through the chamber as a bolt of lightning arced from Arlie, and shocked everyone in the room. Cries of pain mixed with those of lust, and the tentacles suddenly released Arlie. She settled onto the cold stone floor, and panted for a few moments before she fully regained her senses. Looking around, she noticed the boys slumped and naked in a corner. White fluid was scattered around them, and the twins were equally naked a short distance away. They were clearly exhausted and slumped against each other.

Not far from her the Alra was staring at her with hearts in her eyes, and she realized she could now feel the beginnings of a familiar bond with the creature. Many mages gained a monster as a familiar, but it wasn’t very common in her clan. Mostly due to a lack of suitable choices in the region. Even so, she had occasionally imagined having one, but this was not the way she had imagined gaining one. She had no idea how to feel about this, on one hand, this Alra girl had just stolen her virginity, and on the other, it was offering to be her familiar. She just wasn’t sure she wanted the monster girl. Especially given that he had taken not just her virginity, but that of her best friends as well. As much as they talked about boys, neither had actually gone that far with a boy before. Suddenly the Alra wrapped itself around her in a comfortable hug.


While giving her attention to the cute girls near her the Alra shifted her attention to the two boys near her. She really didn’t know much about boys, and hardly knew their weak points. At least they seemed to be enjoying the show, but to keep them from interrupting her fun she sent a few tendrils their way. They struggled a bit just like the girls did, but in their aroused state they weren’t able to fight off her vines.

She was rather intrigued by their reactions when she wrapped a few vines around their dangling things. The one let out a yelp when she did, and she made a mental note to treat it as a delicate part. Best not to squeeze it too tight.

She rubbed her bulbs along the length, and used a few to suck at it, and soon they were making sweet breaths. Suddenly their thing began to pulsate and to her surprise, it spewed white fluids around.  Curious she collected a bit and tasted it.

“Blegh!” she spat it out. It tasted terrible, and was way too bitter. She might have tolerated that if it had any mana to it, but it was decidedly thin on that as well. Despite that, she kept giving them a little attention, but her real focus was on the three cute girls in front of her. Especially the one with the larger bust, as she had quite a large amount of mana.


The twins were the first to regain their senses. After they untangled themselves they looked around and noticed Arlie with the Alra cutely wrapped around her. It actually looked very cute, and then their bodies flushed when they remembered what just happened. At least today was a fairly safe one for them, but they didn’t know about Arlie. Unlike them, she didn’t bleed at all. While that kind of thing is typically quite private, a certain demon had actually done research on this, and wrote a book about it. Rose remembered some pages from it, as her mother has actually bought a copy when she had noticed Arlie hadn’t bled. Apparently, it was a phenomenon that was quite common among certain mage families. The author wasn’t sure if was due to their naturally high mana or the trace of non-human blood in their lineages or a combination thereof.

Regardless of the case, Arlie didn’t bleed, and so they didn’t know what days were safe for her. Seeing that Arlie seemed to be focused and the damn plant girl was currently docile, she called out to Arlie, “Are you alright?”

Arlie nodded, giggled a bit when the plant girl tickled her a bit, and replied, “Yeah, I’m fine. She seems to like me a lot.”

Rose giggled herself, and looked over their naked forms pressed together. The Alra had pulled Arlie into its flower, and was holding her against her torso. Clearly very happy with her there. Her eyes almost looked like they had hearts in them. A little flushed she asked the most important question she could think of, while Lily was gathering their scattered clothing, “Um, are we going to be safe or is she uh going to attack us again?”

Arlie shook her head, and said, “Alra’s feed on mana and she has already drained enough from us. She likely won’t be hungry again for a while, and she seems to want to be my familiar.”

Rose frowned, and then the previously silent Lily exclaimed, “Is that even a good idea?”

Arlie freed one of her hands and scratched her cheek, “I’m not all that sure,” then she glared over her shoulder, well at least that’s what Rose thought she did, and continued, “She did rape us after all.”

Rose’s expression darkened a bit at the mention of the earlier experience and replied, “About that, do you think you will be fine or will we have to see a priest?”

Arlie didn’t get to respond as the Alra suddenly spoke up before she could, “No harm, eggs not ready.”

Confused both twins responded, “Huh?” Lily was just coming back her arms filled with previously discarded clothing. The Alra just repeated her statement about eggs not being ready. Arlie squirmed a bit, and said, “Monsters have some rather interesting instincts. I think she is saying that today was safe for all of us.”

Lily handed Rose her armor and headed cautiously towards the Alra. Curiously she asked, “How does she know that?”

“No idea. It never came up in my studies, but if I had to guess it has to be a magical ability. Did you know most monsters known for raping people typically don’t rape children? They don’t see them as sexual partners,” replied Arlie as she separated herself from the Alra, who immediately began to pout.

Lily handed her her clothing and glanced at the Alra. “Why does she seem so infatuated with you?”

Arlie shrugged, and said, “You would have to ask her.”

The Alra didn’t say a thing, but merely moved closer to Arlie using her roots. Arlie raised a hand, and the plant girl stopped. Giving Arlie time to slip her robes on, and then she looked over to regard the Alra. It was a subspecies of Alraune. Alra are smaller, and typically friendlier. They loved to play with young girls and were more creative than their larger cousins. As evidenced by the fact that this one had been hiding in a chest waiting to ambush the first person to open it. Like their larger cousin, their diet was chiefly mana and sunlight. Alra’s were often kept by mages as house plants or to guard their gardens.

The more she thought about the more she felt it would be best to accept the girl as a familiar. She did have a few gardens other than the one in her backyard that could use a guardian. Solune bulbs were used in the making of several very potent healing potions, but the plants were dangerous to the uninformed. The bulbs of the Solune plant were filled with a rather thick and potent gel that in its raw state contains a rather nasty toxin. Not to mention that the plant was a known carrier of a parasitic virus called Bovi. Her family was immune to the virus, but not all families were lucky enough to have that blessing. It was why her family cultivated the plant in hidden groves near the village. The soil was good for the plant, and the isolation kept idiots away, and illusion barriers were used as added protection. Having this Alra look after them would be a good idea. She wouldn’t be susceptible to the virus, and her natural nature magic would be useful in cultivating the plant.

She was broken from her thoughts when Rose exclaimed, “Hey Arlie I found some underwear in the chest! Also, there is a nice looking ring in here with a flower motif.”

Arlie was equally excited as one of the things that had annoyed her so far was the complete lack of underwear they had been given. She ran over to the chest, completely forgetting about the Alra to take a look. The Alra followed behind her. As for the boys they were still slumped in the corner with happy looks on their faces.

Sure enough, there were three sets of panties, and chest wraps in the chest. Arlie picked one up, and felt the sensation of magic woven into the cloth. She didn’t need to be told that it was best to appraise a magic item before using it. So Arlie immediately set to work on analyzing the magic woven into the cloth. Her excitement took a quick one-eighty when she learned the enchantments on the set.

Magic Underwear Set: Wearer can’t wear anything other than the set. Wearer is locked in a state of permanent arousal. Grants the wearer immunity to all damage inflicting spells short of god tier. Surrounds wearer with 200 Makiaju strength magical shield that will block all damaging attacks. User’s physical abilities are doubled. User is more easily affected by seduction.

With a tone like that of a kid whose candy was stolen, Arlie said, “It has some really nice enchantments on it, but we can’t wear anything else if we put it on, and it will put us in a permanent state of arousal.”

After Arlie elaborated the twins stared at it equally disappointed with it. Regardless they couldn’t ignore its nice effects, and sitting on the floor they began to debate if they should use it or not.

Should Arlie accept the Alra as a familiar? Should the girls use the looted underwear?
  • Yes to both Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No to both Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes to the familiar, but no to the underwear Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No to the familiar, but yes to the underwear Votes: 1 7.1%
Total voters: 14 · This poll was closed on Nov 15, 2019 08:48 PM.
20