Chapter 3
109 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My lord, how was the meeting with the combined council of rulers?"(kraken 1)

"They are bumbling idiots, the lot of them!" (RepresentingEnvy)

"Mortals tend to not be the most intelligent. You just have to be patient with them my lord."(kraken1)

They complain about their territories, and they expect me to fix their problems! Don't they know who I am?" Angrily takes a sip of blood from wine glass (RepresentingEnvy)

"As the weaver of fate they believe  you will weave fate in their favor."(Kraken1)

"As if I would! I would rather just leave them to suffer the consequences of their actions." (RepresentingEnvy)

"The meeting is mostly a formality to follow an ancient agreement the mortals have likely forgotten. You shouldn't bother yourself with the mortals' political matters. They are far below your status."(Kraken1)

"This is true. I just hate hearing them blabber on and on about it. I already know they are far below me. I wonder why I even attend these things in the first place. The haughty gods and demi-gods are the same as mortals to me, and sometimes they are worse than them." (RepresentingEnvy) 

"The meetings are formalities that have been lost to time. I am not even able to find the documents of the agreement and do not know the details. Mortals have an annoying tendency to keep talking especially if it's about how they are better and should be helped more. They use the meetings as an opportunity to try and gain your favor. The gods and demigods just want power."(kraken1)

"Sigh* Why haven't I erased them yet? Alright, I won't be down because of some mortals. Is there anything on the agenda today?" (RepresentingEnvy)

"You have one and a half hours of no appointments and then you have a coronation to attend to."(kraken1)

"Who's coronation? And why do I have to attend? Can't we just not go? I would like to relax in the hotspring" (RepresentingEnvy)

"It is the coronation of princess Aalissa. She is a descendant of the only mortal you have ever liked. I thought you would like to attend as she is related to a friend."(kraken1)

"Oh, I see. Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to go." (RepresentingEnvy)

"Very well my lord. Relax until then. I will have your ceremonial attire prepared."(kraken1)

"I will do just that." looks to the pile of months old paperwork stack "Yep, let me relax until the ceremony" (RepresentingEnvy)

"You can relax for now my lord as you just had a meeting but that paperwork won't complete itself."(kraken1)

"You know as well as I do that it might sit there for a few years." (RepresentingEnvy)

"I assume a few years means at least a million in mortal years. By then the mortals they relate to will be gone. In that time their entire species may have gone extinct. I recommend you get it done soon my lord I can't keep doing it for you."(kraken1)

"Haah, okay. But if you would do them for me, I would allow you to hug me. Or maybe I could procure you a huggable little sister?" (RepresentingEnvy)

Pushes glasses up "My lord are you trying to bribe me?"(kraken1)

"I don't know what you are talking about! I would never do such a thing. Of course, it was just a suggestion." (RepresentingEnvy)

"I am a professional butler with considerable experience. I will not let myself be bribed, my lord. To be honest my lord doing your paperwork is tedious and annoying . It also cuts into my free time and I would prefer that not to happen I have other commitments outside of being your butler."(kraken1)

"Yes, of course! They shall get finished" (RepresentingEnvy)

"Very well my lord. Have a good rest while I prepare for your visit to the coronation."(kraken1)

6