Chapter 4
531 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaneki leisurely walked as he reached his home after his interaction with Rize. Having nothing much to do he didn't tried to complicate his life by going out looking for trouble and instead just relaxed at home all day.

That's how the rest of his day went. At night when he checked his phone he had a message from Rize. 'Don't forget about tomorrow's date! If you don't come I won't stop following you everywhere.' the message said.

Kaneki if he was being honest with himself he really didn't wanted to go but after thinking about it for a while he messaged her back. 'Alright, let's meet at Anteiku tomorrow around eleven in the morning.'

'I'll be waiting for you darling' a message instantly came back. Kaneki kept the phone aside as he prepared himself for bed.

The next day as he went out to meet Rize Kaneki made sure to look for a tall building that has a crane which should be holding Iron bars. Unlike his expectations it was quit  easy to find the building. It was very close to Anteiku. After finding the building he then went to meet Rize. Rize waiting for him right outside Anteiku. When Rize saw the sight of Kaneki she waved her hand in the air as she called him "Kaneki San I'm here~"

"You're the only one standing here... I'll see you even if you don't call me." Kaneki said.

Rize puffed her cheeks cutely as she said while locking her arms with mine "I already know that! What's wrong with me wanting to call your name."

Kaneki didn't bothered arguing with her as he told her to guide him where she wanted to go.

"Let's start our date with a cup of coffee!" Rize said as she turned around while holding him which made him also turn around along with her.

Soon they entered Anteiku. Yoshimura welcomed them with his usual face as they both entered the cafe whereas there was a frown on Touka's face which soon went back to normal as she took their order.

While waiting for their coffee Rize decided to talk about the how he should go about reading the works of Takatsuki sen as earlier that's was the reason she used to set up this date.

Kaneki listened to her and stated his opinion from time to time. Since Kaneki's memories had transferred to him he knew about the story. So the discussion was interesting for him aswell.

Touka soon came and placed coffee for the two of them and while placing the coffee for Rize she made sure to stare at her in the eye for a while. Rize just smiled back at her as she took the cup in her hands.

After finishing the coffee they decided to visit the Zoo. It would be much better than going to the library in Kaneki's opinion. Throughout the whole time Rize stuck close to Kaneki. When they were in a crowded place she made sure to tighten her hug over him to make other men who were staring at them jealous. 

It was her way of having fun. Kaneki felt a bit hungry and from a nearby fast food store bought a burger and ate it. Rize who was looking at him eating said in a pitifull tone "Kaneki San...I'm hungry aswell."

"Want a burger?" Kaneki asked while smiling.

"Nope, only you~" Rize said.

"Well that's a problem since I'm not eatable" Kaneki said making his stance clear with his eyes.

"Tch, you're no fun." Rize said but continued to cling to him. They spent the rest of their time wandering from place to place in the just like a perfect couple. Atleast that's what it looked like to the spectators.

By the time they exited the place it was already night time. Kaneki's aim of going out with Rize was to make sure things happen according to story line for a bit longer so that he could tell the future if need be.

He walked along with Rize who was now close to his chest as she looked at his face and whispered "Darling where are you taking me?"

"You'll know when the time comes. Follow me quitely and I'll let you take a bite of me later." Kaneki said as he followed a path close to the subway.

He soon reached the spot near the hanging iron pillars and stopped in his steps. Rize didn't suspect anything as she too stopped with him.

Kaneki glanced at Rize who was about to get crushed to death by iron pillars and felt that he should atleast satisfy her before she's killed. He leaned forward to meet his lips with hers. The moment Rize felt the kiss she lost herself as she started kissing Kaneki back furiously without holding back.

She was more proactive than before as she directly opened his jeans and started stimulating his dick with her hands as she continued on kissing Kaneki.

Kaneki also didn't stand still as he returned the favour by inserting his hand in Rize's skirt and started stimulating her clits. 

Rize's body shook as she now started using her tongue while kissing Kaneki twining it with Kaneki's.

Kaneki wanted to enjoy the sensation a bit more but Rize was too thirsty for his dick as she quickly unbuckled Kaneki's pants and started sucking Kaneki's dick while moving her head furiously.

Kaneki at first was scared that she would bite it off but seeing her list filled face followed by the pleasure of getting his dick sucked Kaneki forgot about it as the pace of Rize's head increased.

Kaneki soon came in Rize's mouth and Rize didn't waste a single drop of it as she gulped it all in. Licking the leftover cum on her lips Rize stood up and pushed Kaneki gently on the ground. After cumming just now Kaneki's leg had weakened so it was very easy for Rize to take control.

Rize lifted her skirt up and adjusted her panty a bit. After doing that she held Kaneki's throbbing dick with one hand and slowly sat on it. The moment her vagina made contact with his dick she thrusted herself in resulting in Kaneki's cock tearing through her hymen ruthlessly.

The pain made Rize addicted to the feeling as she continued on slamming her hips on Kaneki's dick as it entered the deepest part of her vagina.

In her craze she had lost all sense of surrounding and her only focus was on deriving the maximum pleasure she could from Kaneki's dick.

Kaneki who was below Rize noticed the movements going on top of them. The crane had automatically started moving as the iron bars slowly reached at their head. Rize didn't noticed any of it as she was moaning like a whore.

Kaneki knew that this would be the end of her so he started thrusting his hips forcefully aswell in order to make Rize reach her orgasm before she gets crushed by the bars.

With each of Kaneki's thrust Rize moaned with even more intensity finally orgasming which was followed by Kaneki releasing inside her aswell.

Tired, Rize fell on Kaneki's chest breathing heavily trying her best to catch her breath. Kaneki just looked above and saw a figure at the topmofnthe building unleashing his Kagune and cutting the cables supporting the iron bar.

Just when that was happening Rize who has caught her breath by now whispered in his ears "I'll forever be yours now Kaneki san~"

Kaneki who wanted to let the story continue the way it did thought only one thing after hearing Rize. 'Fuck the story.'

He grabbed Rize and rolled once as a result he was now lying on top of Rize and shielded her body with his which was followed by the earth shattering sound sof huge iron bars falling from great height.

Kaneki felt huge huge weight smashing his back but he remained unmoved making sure to shield Rize properly. He felt his bone's making cracking sounds and his skull also got fractured when an iron bar hit right at it. Kaneki looked at Rize who was wide eyed below him and Rize looked back at him.

Blood slowly dropped from the back of Kaneki's head and fell on Rize's face though looking at his blood unlike before she didn't felt like wanting to consume it but instead she felt sad. Her heart felt heavy seeing Kaneki like this.

Soon the barrage of Iron bars stopped leaving only an eerie silence. Rize wanted to move but Kaneki who was now bleeding profusely quickly said "Act dead for a few minutes." Which was followed by Kaneki aswell doing the same.

After a few minutes Kaneki opened his eyes. He felt that the figure above must have gone by now and he slowly removed the heavy iron rods above his body.

Hearing the sound Rize opened her eyes only see Kaneki's blood covered face. Kaneki as if sensing her gaze looked towards her said "Let's go to my house for now."

_______

Well, I don't like asking like this for fanfics but it's really a lot of work to write one chapter on this fanfic. 

So I would appreciate it if you could support me on patreon so that I won't feel it's a waste of my time to spend sleepless nights on writing this fanfic. 

Patreon:- https://www.patreon.com/tHorny_Gentleman

13