Chapter 5
556 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Using advantage of the dark the blood covered Kaneki and Rize soon reached their destination without getting noticed. After closing the door Kaneki took a sigh thinking about how he had complicated his life by saving Rize.

He turned towards Rize who had been silent since the incident took place and said as he moved in "Sit where you're comfortable, I'll come back after a bath."

"Alright" Rize said as she followed Kaneki in.

Kaneki's wounds had healed completely by now so after taking the clothes he went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After a while Kaneki came out of the bathroom and saw the figure of Rize obediently sitting on his bed as she waited for him. Seeing him appear she stood up and called him.

"Kaneki San...I'm sorry." Rize said after catching Kaneki's attention 

"For what?" Kaneki inquired.

"That accident previously was most probably done on purpose with the intention of killing me...and I ended up dragging you with me aswell." Rize said.

"And why would they try to kill you?" Kaneki asked.

"Well...maybe because I'm too powerful for them to kill straightforwardly or it maybe because they are bothered by my huge appetite..." Rize said while thinking.

"You?Powerful?" Kaneki joked.

"That's quite mean Kaneki San but with your strength it's only normal form you to think like that. Amongst the ghouls though, I'm considered quite strong Kaneki San." Rize said.

"If you say so. So what do you think? Will they try to kill you again?" Kaneki asked.

"Well I'll be more vigilant from now on so even if they tried to I'm confident enough to make them regret it. They might bother me even less if I reduced my binge eating habits now that I think about it." Rize said.

"Hmmm, then can you eat less?" Kaneki asked.

"Are you calling me fat Kaneki San?" Rize said as she stretched her stomach with her hands while showing to Kaneki for him to see "See this I'm so slim. How can you call me fat."

Kaneki just maintained a serious face not finding her childish joke funny at all...

Seeing this Rize coughed and said "Yes, I can control it. If it was before I won't be able to but now that I discovered something more fun it would be easy for me."

"Something new huh?...and what exactly it is?" Kaneki asked.

"Getting played by your hands Kaneki San." Rize looked at Kaneki and smiled.

Kaneki couldn't help but chuckle hearing her as he told her to go freshen up as she was also covered in blood.

Though unlike his expectations Rize refused to take a bath on inquiring why she didn't wanted to take a bath Rize said "Well...I want it to remain inside a bit longer."

"Huh? You want want to remain inside? Speak clearly " Kaneki said not understand words.

"Kaneki San's semen~ I want it to be inside of me for a bit longer." Rize said in a happy manner.

"That's some new kind of fetish you got. Go and take a bath. It's not like I can't fill it again later." Kaneki said amused.

"You said it Kaneki San. Don't go back on your words." Rize said as she stood up and rushed to take a bath.

Seeing her figure which rushed towards the bathroom Kaneki smiled as he shook his head. Now that he was alone he was thinking about what exactly should he make Rize do? It's not like he needed her assistance for something very important...

"Well, how about making her join Anteiku. It would help me in keeping track of what all is happening in the cafe when I would be in the academy." Kaneki thought out loud.

The more he thought about it. The more he liked the idea. Soon the sound of the door opening sounded as Rize walked out of the bathroom naked with a towel wrapped on her hair as she said "Kaneki San I forgot to bring a towel so I ended up using the one that you just used." 

"Oh, my bad I should have given you one. Let me give you some of my clothes." Kaneki said as he stood up and turned towards his wardrobe. As he was searching for a shirt and shorts for Rize he suddenly felt a hand wrap around his waist as he felt his body being embraced from behind.

"Is that really necessary Kaneki san~" Rize whispered in Kaneki's ears as she tightened her embrace and continued "Didn't you said that you were gonna fill me up again."

Hearing Rize's words along with the tight embrace from her naked body Kaneki also felt blood rushing to his groin. 

"You want it so bad?" Kaneki asked.

"Yes! Every cell in my body is craving for that sensation." Rize said.

Hearing Rize Kaneki placed his hands over Rize's hands that were around his waist as he slowly turned around. "I like that answer." Kaneki said while looking at Rize for a second as he plunged himself on her lips.

Sounds of kissing rang out in the room as both Kaneki and Rize voraciously kissed each other as their hands roamed around their partner's sensitive parts making them feel even more aroused.

Kaneki slowly pushed Rize down on the bed as he shifted his attention to Rize's neck and started devouring as if he was also a ghoul.

Rize moaned getting her neck kissed and sucked by Kaneki in such a forceful manner as she moved her hand all over Kaneki's back.

Kaneki once again shifted his attention and this time his hands grab hold of Rize's boobs and started sucking and licking them deeply. Rize's moans increased as she pressed Kaneki's head deeper in her breasts as if wanting his face to submerge in her.

While sucking on her boobs Kaneki moved his hands along Rize's stomach making her stomach twitch from how sensitive it felt to her. Soon Kaneki's hand reached Rize's groin and Kaneki finally started stimulating Rize's Vagina as he pressed her clits with his finger and started moving his finger in a circular manner.

The earlier Rize who was calmly enjoying the sensation of getting her boobs sucked started twitching like a fish that was out of water the moment Kaneki started stimulating her clits.

Not able to take it anymore Rize soon came in Kaneki's hand with a loud moan. Kaneki disengaged from Rize as he slowly rose his upper body. Below him was the heavily breathing Rize whose naked breasts were rising and falling because of his hard she was trying to catch her breath. 

Kaneki moved his hand which was covered in Rize's fluid towards his mouth and while staring at Rize's eyes he licked his fingers. Seeing her fluids being tasted by Kaneki Rize felt aroused.

Kaneki removed his clothes and now both of them were naked. He stood up on the bed and turned around. After bending down he lifted Rize's body up with her vagina facing him as he inserted his lips in her vagina.

Now upside down in the air Rize was confused for a second but the moment he felt the sensation of getting herself licked she realised what was happening as she moved her head back in response.

Rize just then noticed the hard dick of Kaneki that was in front of her. She quickly moved her hands behind Kaneki's back and pressed his glutes to force her head inwards.

Rize's swallowed Kaneki's dick fully making him feel her warm and slimy saliva all over his dick which made Kaneki move his hips as Rize made choking voices as Kaneki's dick hit the rims of her mouth each time.

Kaneki kept on licking Rize's vagina and sucking her clits from time to time while mouth fucking Rize whereas Rize enjoyed the sensation of getting herself licked and choked by Kaneki's dick.

Soon both of them released their fluids filling each other's mouth. Kaneki lied back on the ground as it became a hassle to stand just after cumming which made the two of them be in the famous sixty nine position. After swallowing each other's fluids they this time gently licked each other in that position.

Kaneki felt the tongue if Rize gently playing with his glans and Rize felt the tongue of Kaneki slowly exploring her vagina.

Finally Kaneki changes his position by lifting himself and letting Rize be as she was. Rize's ass was now up in the air with her head facing down. Kaneki slowly entered his dick in Rize as he started thrusting his dick in her.

Rize moaned loudly getting herself fucked by Kaneki in doggy style. Sounds of her moans filled the room with each clapping sound the two of their bodies made.

After a few minutes of enjoying the sensation Kaneki finally fullfilled Rize's desire and filled her up again with his semen as he fell on her body and embraced it tightly.

Rize too squirmed as she felt her innards filling with the hot semen from Kaneki. Soon she also lost strength.

Few minutes later both Kaneki and Rize were lying on the bed with lights out. Kaneki was hugging Rize in his arms and Rize was feeling the warmth of his body as she placed her head on his chest.

"Rize, you should join Anteiku." Kaneki said.

"You know about them Kaneki San?" Rize asked 

"Yes, I know they all are ghouls. I kind of like how they function so keep and eye on them and report whatever happens their to me." Kaneki said.

"If that's what you want... alright." Rize said before saying "Are you going somewhere? I felt it from your words earlier."

"Yeah I'll be joining the Ghoul Investigator Training Academy soon so most of the time I would be away from here." Kaneki said.

"You're joining the CCG? I can't help but feel excited about what plans you have because you clearly aren't just joining it to kill ghouls." Rize said.

"Would you believe me if I said I'm joining it to live a peaceful life?" Kaneki said.

"I won't." Rize said straightforwardly.

Kaneki chuckled hearing her and kissed her on the lips once to which Rize reciprocated. After a few minutes they both fell asleep.

_____

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tHorny_Gentleman

18