Return to Normality… Somewhat
4.4k 34 199
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry, I wanted to post this on Sunday but got delayed.

Since Aizen's defeat, well over a year had passed, and things more or less returned to normal within Karakura Town, and everyone returned to attending classes. Yes, completely normal. Well...

"Hello, class. Today, I'll introduce you to two new transfer students who will temporarily be attending classes. The first one is Tier Harribel; please enter the room."

... as normal as things could be...

Moments later, the classroom's door opened, revealing a busty woman with long blonde hair wearing the school's uniform that barely managed to conceal her assets. She simply walked in front of the class and briefly said her name while giving out no further information.

"Oi, oi, there is no way she is still high school age, right?"

"So what? Look at her! I wouldn't mind dying between those thighs."

"Rather than the thighs, I would prefer suffocating between those breasts."

"Mister button, please stop resisting and set those two mountains free~"

While the class was clamoring due to Harribel's appearance, Ishida almost had an aneurysm, as he could clearly feel Harribel's Spiritual Power.

'The hell!? Not only is she an Arrancar, but she is easily captain-level as well! Why is she here!? And even more important, how did she get this far without being detected by anyone!?'

However, what happened next instantly made Ishida's face deadpan while dismissing the current situation as not dangerous.

"Oh, Harribel, there you are! How were my arrangements? Did everything work out fine?"

Naturally, the person who spoke was Yuna, instantly drawing everyone's attention to her.

"Arrangements? What exactly did she do?"

"How did she manage to get an adult admitted to a high school?"

"Who gives a shit about the bureaucracy? I'm more interested in knowing how Yuna knows this woman and what their relationship is."

Button-sama, please stop resisting!"

Unbothered by the clamoring of the peanut gallery, Harribel's gaze landed on Yuna, followed by a small smile appearing on her face.

"Yes, Yuna-sama. Thank you for helping me indulge in experiencing the same school life you are experiencing."

"Sama?"

"The hell!?"

"Seriously, what is their relationship?"

"BUTTON-SAMA!!!"

Still not bothering with the crowd, Harribel approached Yuna and leaned down, allowing the two to share a short kiss, instantly causing the crowd to explode.

"WHAT!?"

"SERIOUSLY!?"

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME!?"

"AS EXPECTED OF YUNA-SAMA!!! PLEASE BESTOW YOUR WISDOM ON THIS UNWORTHY ONE!!!"

Misato Ochi, the classroom's teacher, briefly felt her eyebrows twitch due to what she had just witnessed but didn't comment on it any further. She had no clue why, but the principal gave her strict orders to not bother with Yuna's shenanigans. She wasn't certain, but she somehow felt like Yuna managed to dig up some dirt about the principal, as he seemed rather reluctant to even speak about her.

Shaking those thoughts away, she decided not to bother thinking about his too much, as it clearly was above her pay grade.

Powering through the messy situation, Misato somewhat managed to forcefully calm down the class, allowing her to introduce the second new student.

"*Cough* Anyway, let's greet our next transfer student!"

Misato looked down at her notes but couldn't help but frown at the rather unusual name. However, in the end, she didn't let that bother her.

"Everyone, this is Nel."

Moments later, the door opened, revealing a little girl with a goofy grin, causing Misato's face to deadpan.
'A child?'

Nel quickly entered the classroom, stopped right before Misato, and looked at the crowd in front of her. Her smug smile became even more smug while she stemmed her fists against her hips.

"Nel is Nel!"

Obviously, everyone could only look at her blankly after that great introduction, while Nel seemed not to be bothered by it at all, only nodding at her introduction with a satisfied smile.

"Oi, oi, that's a child."

"That's a child."

"A child."

"*Sigh* Usually I would be happy that another woman joined the class, but this... *sigh* Just a child."

Just like Harribel, Nel couldn't care less about the crowd and let her gaze wander instead before a blooming smile appeared on her face as she spotted the person she was looking for.

She quickly approached the person she was looking for and gave him a beaming smile.

"Hehe, Nel is here, Naruto~"

"Haha, Hello, Nel. Did everything go well?"

"Yeah, I love you!"

Chuckling in amusement, Naruto picked Nel up and sat her down on his lap before starting to pet her, resulting in her squinting her eyes in pleasure.

"Yes, yes, I love you too."

Naturally, yet again, the classroom was stunned at a random child appearing and casually telling Naruto that it loved him.

"No way, his daughter!?"

"Are you stupid!? That's obviously his sister!"

"They don't look alike at all!"

"Why is she even here!?"

"*Cough* Little girl, who are you."

While everyone was making assumptions, one of them finally went directly to the source for answers. Hearing that question, Nel tilted her head in confusion as a small frown appeared on her face.

"Nel is Nel."

The student who asked that question could feel his eyebrows twitch at Nel repeating her earlier introduction, but considering how curious he was; he clarified what he wanted to know.

"*Cough* No, I mean, like, what is your relationship with Naruto? Are, like, his sister?"

Naruto was about to open his mouth and answer that question, but before he could do so, Nel had already started speaking with a happy smile on her face.

"I'm his mistress!"

The air in the room solidified.

Slowly, all the gazes in the room gathered on Naruto, every single one of them looking at Naruto as if he were the world's greatest scum.

Simultaneously, Keigo, sitting a few seats away from Ichigo, slowly took out his phone and started calling a certain phone number that had only three numbers.

"O-Oi, Keigo, but that phone away! Don't listen to this silly little girl talking nonsense. Additionally, I swear I have no idea where she learned a word like 'mistress'. Nel is more or less a relative of Harribel, so I got to know her like that, and she grew attached to me.

Nel, do you want to get me imprisoned? Please don't say stuff like that in the future. If you want, you can call me big brother."

Nel didn't really get what was so bad about saying that she was Naruto's mistress; after all, hadn't that kind big sister with the exotic hair told her that Naruto would like it if she called herself that? Now that she looked around, that kind big sister was in this room as well!

Nonetheless, since Naruto didn't want Nel to call herself his mistress, whatever that meant, Nel nodded her head in understanding as she raised her head to see Naruto's face.

"Will you punish me if I call myself like that again?"

Hearing Nel's question, Naruto chuckled in amusement before an evil look appeared on his face.
"That's right; I'll definitely punish you if you call herself like that again."

"Yay, Nes loves getting punished by Naruto~"

If the first statement by Nel about Naruto's relationship with her made people look like his like he was scum, then now, they looked like him like he was the world's biggest piece of garbage, while the atmosphere in the room was so heavy, it felt like the school building was transported to the surface of Jupiter.

However, the heavy atmosphere bus quickly pierced through a feminine voice that spoke with heavy concern.

"Yes, mister office, blue eyes and spiky blond hair and around 18 years old... Exactly, yes... Karakura High School, mister officer... The girl is only about five years old... Yes, I know, utterly disgusting. The worst human scum I have ever seen."

Yuna was currently speaking into her phone with a serious expression, and after she was done giving out information, she canceled the call and looked at Naruto with a sad expression.

"Well, it was a good run, Naruto, but the police should be here soon."

Only now did Naruto finally manage to get out of the daze he was in due to everything that just happened.

"What the hell, nee-san!?"

Before Naruto could scold Yuna for going a little too hard on this prank, what appeared to be the sound of someone sobbing echoed through the classroom.

The source of said sobbing was not hard to find, as it was the person sitting directly in front of Yuna, Hinata.
Was she sad that Naruto would spend quite some time in prison, or was she...

"PFFHAHAHA!!!"

...trying to hold back her laughter? Well, that question was answered.

Obviously, Naruto was fully aware that Yuna was messing with him and that she didn't actually call the police, but the problem was that the other people in the room had not realized that.

Frankly, Naruto had half expected an actor dressed as a policeman to burst into the classroom any minute now to "apprehend" him.

Seeing the wide smile on Yuna's face and hearing the loud laughter of Hinata while Naruto looked at his sister in irritation, the classroom quickly picked up what was going on. In addition to those three factors, there was also Nel's still innocent smile, making the crows realize that she had probably no idea what she had even said.

"So it was just a prank."

"Phew, it's good that nothing bad happened to the little girl."

"Yeah, we seriously shouldn't have doubted Naruto."

"Exactly, there is no way he would do something like that."

"On a side note, sensei, why did a fully grown woman and a little girl join our class."

Noticing that the attention of the room was suddenly on her, Misato smiled wryly.

"I don't know about anything."

"Eh? But sensei w..."

"I don't know about anything."

"Sen..."

"I don't know about anything."

"..."

Since Misato was clearly not willing to hand out any information and was straight up blocking any attempt of her student to ask questions, the room was quickly covered with an awkward silence.

Meanwhile, within Seireitei, a few minutes earlier, sirens were blaring like crazy while Shinigami in lab coats were running around like headless chickens.

"WARNING, A POWERFUL HOLLOW HAS APPEARED IN THE WORLD OF THE LIVING!!!"

"IT'S NOT JUST A HOLLOW, FROM THE READINGS; IT'S CLEARLY AN ARRANCAR!!!"

"Spiritual Power level!?"

"AT LEAST CAPTAIN-LEVEL!!!"

"F*CK!!! DISPATCH TROOPS IMMEDIATELY; WE NEED TO INTERCEPT THAT HOLLOW BEFORE IT CAN DEAL TOO MUCH DAMAGE. WHAT'S THE LOCATION!?"

"KARAKURA TOWN!!!"

The moment the location where the Hollow appeared was mentioned, most people froze in place as the hectic atmosphere went through a heavy change.

"Karakura Town? Are you certain?"

"YES!!!"

Moments later, a collective sigh went through the room as everyone wondered what they had done to deserve this suffering.

"It's Harribel, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's definitely Harribel."

"Even if it isn't, why should we bother."

"Yeah, why bother about an Arrancar walking into a death trap."

"I-Is something wrong? What's going on?"

Hearing those questions, the Shinigami in the room looked at the one who asked them and quickly noticed that it was a newcomer, causing them to sigh. They had forgotten to inform him about this, causing a needless panic.

"Newbie, if we detect a Hollow with the Spiritual Power of a Lieutenant or above, we always check the location first, and if it is within Karakura Town, we ignore the reading."

"Eh? Why?"

"Because 'that' resides within Karakura Town."

"T-That?"

"Yeah, a filthy degenerate that created a harem of humans, Shinigami, and even Arrancar. Karakura Town is frequently visited by her Arrancar lovers, so there is no point in bothering about the readings within that town."

Naturally, the newby was shocked by that revelation. He had never heard anyone doing something this disgusting from his point of view.

"How can that be!? Shouldn't Seireitei do something about that? We should mobilize a few powerful Shinigami and att..."

Before he could finish speaking, his supervisor's eyes widened in terror as he quickly covered the newcomer's mouth.

"Never, absolutely never should you even consider attacking her. In fact, you shouldn't even speak about it! Do you even know what would happen if she heard you?"

"H-Heard me? How is she supposed to hear me? Isn't she in the world of the living?"

Yet again, the supervisor looked around nervously before getting a little closer to the newcomer to whisper something in his ear.

"Let's just say common sense if not something she is bothered about. What you think can or can't be possible are not constraints she has bothered to attach to herself."

"*Gulp* What are the consequences?"

Hearing that question, the supervisor got even more nervous as he moved in even closer, his voice turning into a barely audible whisper.

"Cake."

"Cake?"

Unaware of what exactly they were talking about, the newcomer repeated the word with normal volume, causing the other researcher to twitch while a few even dropped what they were holding.

"Don't say the c-word out loud!"

"c-c-word?"

He had no idea what was going on. While Yuna was in Seireite, he was on vacation to celebrate getting a job within Seireitei's detection department.

However, since he was just scolded by his superior for saying it, while it even caused a few things to break, he decided to simply adapt and do as he was told. He had no idea what exactly was happening, but his instincts were telling him that asking more questions was not a good idea.

199