Chapter 1: The system
152 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm okay, after two days of processing everything and a person always checking on me because he thinks I got some mental brain damage, (And he's worried about my well being) I finally put aside my depressing thoughts and try to survive in this gruesome world. Which scares me.

In this two days I got to know the person who brought me food and stayed with me to watch if everything is okay. His name is Tomokaru Sahara, since the memories I get yesterday I know he's being taking care of... me? Or the kid since the accident happened, always bringing food and some other things. I don't know why he even helps me, maybe he has taken pity of me or he was a friend of my parent's, there's so many reasons but I don't doubt that he's a great man. 

And there's another strange thing about him, I don't even know why he talked to me, as I can see in the memories of the kid, Tomokaru always brought food and never talked to the kid which confused me, is he talking to me because I screamed in front of him or is something else? Whatever it is, I doubt he knows about me reincarnating. So I decided to talk to him, maybe I gain some information and at the same time I get closer to him. 

So about him, his personality is kinda lazy? I don't know, he seems the type of a easy going person but at the same time he isn't, so I can't tell. But what I really know, he very much likes to talk, he told me stories of his friend's, that they're kinda serious or sometimes weird. So when i was talking with him, I told him if he was a ninja.

He was, but a Jounin.

Yes, as you heard, a Jounin, maybe it doesn't sound really strong compared to the enemies that Naruto defeated, but for me, this surprised me a lot since being someone a that rank isn't easy as it seems. Is a rank lower than kage or anbu and to be classified as one you have to complete a lot of mission from F-Rank to S-Rank, and about his abilities, at least I have an idea how strong he is, so yeah, I'm pretty happy that someone as strong like him is taking care of me.

He told me that he retired five years ago, something about a big accident that destroyed a great part of Konoha in that moment. I don't doubt that this 'accident' has to do something about the Kyuubi attack, I will not tell him to say more about what happened, there are things that you don't need to ask, I'm not a douchebag or an idiot that doesn't read the mood.

And yeah, I already know in what timeline am I, thanks to memory unification I knew already.

After that he had to go, something about his job. He didn't tell me anything about his work so I didn't pry.

Now I'm alone. Again.

I sighed, ready to check something I wanted to do a long time.

The system.

Yes, it is my great golden spoon that every main character has, the only thing that makes you the most powerful being in the world and the only thing that's going to make me survive in this planet.

With a confident smile I knew what I had to do. "Status." As I said that, a new panel emerges in front of my face, getting excited of this divine power I had.

[ Host: Tyler Smith (???Level: 0 (0/100 Exp)

(LOCKED)

HP: (142/142)

SP: (154/154)

CP: (165/165)

(LOCKED)

Points: 100

Inflected status: None 

Stats:

(Strength: 15)

(Dexterity: 11) 

(Agility: 10) 

(Intelligence: 24)

(Vitality: 12)

(Chakra: 17)

Stat points: 0

Skills: None

Ninjutsu: None

Bloodline: (Human) ]

[The Host can see the shop and quest]

Oh yeah! This is the best!

There is so many things too see and experiment! Like the levels, how do I gain exp? Do I get stat points and my stat raises at the same time when I level up? And the points! I have 100, maybe this is how I buy in the shop. And- oh wow, Bloodlines, can I get infinite types of Bloodlines?! Isn't that really overpowered?! So I can get the Tenseigan and Rinnegan at the same time?! Ohmygod, I need to calm myself down.

Maybe I don't need to worry about anything too much, I can happily live in this house and get stronger without anyone knowing, I do remember mostly every powerful jutsu in Naruto, like rasengan, the most iconic and useful jutsu in the world, well that is my personal opinion. 

As I'm thinking weird things, a new panel shows up making me jump.

Are you... I got scared by my own cheat.

[ Mission: Join the Academy (F)

Details: You need a fundation, friends and a guide in the path of a ninja, join the academy to learn Ninjutsu and being proficient at it.

Reward: 50 points

100 Exp

Skill: Inventory ]

[Do you accept? (YES/NO)]

As I read the quest panel I can't help myself but feel excited, there isn't many risks joining the academy, I can make a bond with everyone and befriend the two most powerful people in the world, well... except Sasuke, he only wants revenge and will not pay attention to anything else, I leave it to Naruto to befriend Sasuke with his Talk No Jutsu.

But honestly, what made me go there more is the skill in the rewards.

Inventory. 

C'mon, is pretty much self-explanatory, in this world it will be the most useful thing that I will use, I could carry infinite kunais, shurikens, explosive tags, weapons, smoke bombs, and so many things more! And the best thing of all is that nobody will know!

Even if the skill is a little different, it will not change so much the benefits of joining the academy. 

So it's decided! I will join! Get stronger because it's a must in this world! Make friends! And bring a peaceful life to me!

So of course I say yes!

[ Quest confirmed ]

Here I go world! I will not be defeated this time! 

But it's better to go and check if I can join, so I better prepare myself, I take a bath in a barrel of water, change into some weird red with gray clothes that I can't describe as much as I tried, I step out of the house as I tried this time of not tripping with that huge rock.

Oh yeah, why didn't move it? It's a simple reason, the stone has one kanji carved right there (Welcome). It's kinda cute so I leave it there and it's thanks to that rock that it remind me I can understand Japanese.

And as how I can understand it? Soul memory unification.  

As I say bye to my house, I start walking to the academy, wich I realized something that is the main problem of completing the quest.

Where do I go?

8