Chapter 4: Bloodlines&Missions
119 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That was really delicious! 

I never imagined to eat at the legendary ramen shop so soon!

Teuchi, the owner of the shop and his daughter Ayame are really good persons, they liked to talk with me about different things, mostly asking questions about me or Naruto since he never bringed a friend before. 

After eating, Teuchi decided that what we ordered was from the house. Naruto and I were really happy.

Finishing talking with them we decided to go home, it was already getting late and I needed to rest. Saying goodbye to Teuchi and Ayame. I started going home.

"See ya Eito-Kun!" Waving his hand high to the sky.

"Goodbye Naruto-kun!" I said too, giving him a small wave.

And just like that, we headed to our home.

"Man... That was an exhausting day." I just wanted to arrive home, take a barrel bath and sleep.  

But I still need to do something before I sleep. 

"Status." 

[ Host: Eito Fukuyama Level: 0 (20/100)

Titles: Phoenix

HP: (192/192)

SP: (201/227)

CP: (21/265)

(LOCKED)

Points: 600

Inflected status: None 

Stats:

(Strength: 20)

(Dexterity: 16) 

(Agility: 15 )

(Intelligence: 24)

(Vitality: 17)

(Chakra: 22)

(Willpower: 19)

Stat points: 20

Skills: Chakra Control

Ninjutsu: 

(C-Rank) Fire Style: Fireball

Bloodline: (Human) ] 

Yep, it's confirmed, I wasted all my chakra in that fireball.

Mostly like ninety percent. 

It shows how bad my chakra control is.

Even my chakra regeneration sucks. 

I need to train more my control or I would be wasting a lot of chakra and that's very bad.

So I started to find a way to gain chakra fast, and at the same time level up my skill.

The most easy way to gain chakra is sleeping, let the physical body and mind to rest, but I can't train if i'm sleeping, so that's out of the list.

But I think there's another way to gain chakra without sleeping. 

Chakra spinning and expanding with meditation.

The chakra is the one I tried before, spinning my chakra in two different directions and guiding it in my pathways, but this time the faster I spin my chakra the better is the result.

And meditation, it's a deep state of relaxation and thoughtless mind, it's a great way to unite body and mind, so I can't let myself get distracted by anything. 

Now that I'm thinking about meditation, can I get it as a skill or it's something that I need to train myself? 

"Now i'm curious..." I need to verify this right now.

Arriving to my home, in a haste I take a quicj bath and change into more comfortable clothes. 

Sitting on my bed, I cross my legs. I have to calm myself down. 

Deep breath... and exhale. 

Let it out... And keep your mind blank

Closing my eyes, I stopped thinking.

...

One.

Two.

Three...

...Four...

...Six...

...

Minutes have passed, but I didn't move.

...

I waited patiently without any thought...

... 

Thirty minutes exactly. 

Suddenly I hear a ping.

I open my eyes, only to see a panel in front of me.

[You have obtained the skill: Meditation ]

Perfect! It is really a skill! 

"Description about the skill meditation."

Meditation: Leave your thoughts behind and sink in your own mind. This gives you a deep state of not thinking jumble thoughts. 

Level: 1 (0/100)

Effects:

2% Of Mental Recuperation

3% Of faster CP Regeneration

(LOCKED) ]

Nice, now I need to combine it with the chakra spin. 

So I close my eyes and I instantly leave every thought I had except for one.

Spin my chakra and expand it. 

~~~

I could not find anything yesterday in the night. No trace of chakra, no people hiding in suspicious places close to the house, checking on the neighbors,  but still nothing. 

So I inspected his house, just to be sure nothing is wrong, I checked outside and inside but I still found nothing. 

Maybe... Maybe I'm wrong. 

No, that can't be possible.

I always watched that kid since he lost his parents, I know how he growed up.

Always alone, training everyday non-stop, thinking that someday he will be strong enough to not feel hopeless.

Fuelled with pure fury and loneliness, he strived to be the strongest. 

He never accepted my help or anyone's.

He never tried to make a friend.

He never exited his little safe place called home.

He never wanted to be hopeless to anything.

He was so pitiful. 

Until he screamed.

In that moment he completely changed to a different person.

And I couldn't comprehend why.

What made him change so much?

So I stood in a forest, thinking if I missed anything.

But something else has caught my attention. 

Between the bird sounds that are singing, one sound stands out the most.

The caw of a crow.

"You finally arrived."

A crow sits on my shoulder, moving his feathers at the same time.

The most interesting thing about this crow, is that it has a sharingan on his left eye.

"I will help you, but only if you keep the promise that you will protect the kid from Danzo." I can't let Danzo have Eito, not since he will probably use him just to have a mean to manipulate the Jinchuuriki, that is an outcome that i don't like.

The crow doesn't move his feathers or caws but the sharingan on his eye started to spin faster and faster.

And just like that, we made a deal.

~~~

Three hours have passed.

Three hours of meditating and controlling my chakra non-stop. That surprised me, I didn't think i will be training that long.

But I'm still happy that I trained that long, right now I want to see how much I leveled up my skills.

Then I see two new panels.

Chakra Control Leveled Up (x8) ]

[ Meditation Leveled Up (x17) ]

A feeling of satisfaction goes trough my entire body as I read the two panels.

"Description, meditation and chakra control."

Meditation: Leave your thoughts behind and sink in your own mind. This gives you a deep state of not thinking jumble thoughts. 

Level: 18 (356/1800)

Effects:

36% Of Mental Recuperation

54% Of faster CP Regeneration

(LOCKED) ]

Chakra Control: You can control the chakra in your body.

Level: 9 (1049/1700)

Effects:

18% Of Total Chakra Control

0.9% Less CP Consumption ]

Okay, it worked, I just need to repeat this everyday and I will finally not suck at chakra control.

"Phew, problem solved!" With a satisfied smile, I lied on my bed.

It's already night outside, everyone is mostly asleep, and many streets are filled with silence.

Tomorrow I will teach Naruto about chakra control and every E-rank ninjutsu I know, having knowing Naruto, his manipulation of chakra is really bad just like mine. Good thing he's an Uzumaki, having massive chakra reserves is really useful.

I'm kinda jealous of his bloodline-

Wait, I have a shop right? 

Don't they sell bloodlines? How could I forget something so important? I wanted to facepalm but I resisted. 

I'm kind of an idiot sometimes.

Maybe I can increase my chakra by getting the Uzumaki bloodline. 

"Shop." 

A panel appears filled with many different things, skills, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, Items, Weapons, Bloodlines and many more.

I'm really tempted to see every option even If I dont buy anything, Is this how girls feels when they go shopping? 

I shook my head, focus Eito! The bloodlines, I need to see the bloodlines.

"Check the Bloodlines options."

[ Shop: Bloodlines

Uchiha Bloodline (2000 Points)

Hyuga Bloodline (2000 Points)

Senju Bloodline (7000 Points)

Uzumaki Bloodline (5000 Points)

... ]

There's so many bloodlines! Even the bloodlines that don't have a Kekkei Genkai are here.

And wow, some are cheap and others are too expensive. 

Uzumaki bloodline needs to many points to buy it, It seems that plan of getting more chakra sooner isn't possible anymore, but I'm still planning to get it.

I just need to get more points.

I sighed, how do I even get them? 

The only way I know is getting some quest, I just don't know how to get more!  

What do I need to get another quest...

Mmmmhh... Do I have daily quests?

With some doubtful expression, I said. "Open the quest menu."

[ (Daily Missions)

(Missions) 

(Special Missions)

(Unique missions) ] 

I do have daily quests (Or missions)! Probably the system told me when I reincarnated but I didn't pay attention In that moment, I was too depressed and confused. 

"Check daily missions."

[ Daily Missions

(F|E|D|C|B|A|S) Train your body!

(F|E|D|C|B|A|S) Use Ninjutsus!

(E|D|C) Defy gravity! 

(D|C) Walk on land, walk on water. ]

Four missions, with different difficulties.

This doesn't seem too bad. "Description, train your body."

[ (Daily mission) Train your body! 

Details: Learn the limits of your body and surpass them! Train your body to the limit to get better results!

Pushups (0/50) <F>

Squats: (0/50) <F>

Situps: (0/50) <F>

Run 5 Kilometers (0/5) <F>

(F-Grade) Rewards:

50 Points

50 EXP Points ]

Man, that is going to be exhausting to do, I will do it tomorrow, I'm already clean and right now I don't want to be sweating.

Finally finished with anything, I yawn and close my eyes, letting my mind to enter the land of dreams.

After all, another exciting day waits tomorrow. 

8