Chapter 3: Chakra
141 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I, Eito Fukuyama, have a problem. 

I don't know how to join the academy. 

Seriously, I didn't ever thought about it.

Thankfully, Naruto is the one who told me that I don't have to worry, I didn't have to go at the academy. He said that a shinobi comes to your house and gives you the information in what day the ceremony opens, and of course, by obvious means of security, they inspects us.

And as how they know every kid that is going to join in the academy... Anbu has information of every villager, yep, everyone. This is something I know by watching the manga and anime. So yeah, they're pretty strict with the security, something that is really normal in this ninja world.

Leaving that problem solved behind, now I need to focus on my strength. 

Yesterday, I got various rewards by saying my name, if I knew doing that will give me this kind of precious things, I would've said my name a long time ago. Nothing that I can do about it.

"Description of title Phoenix."

Phoenix: Reborn as like the legendary undying bird, you have gained your great strength and will once again.

Effects:

5 (Stat Points) for every stat

Obtained stat (Willpower)

10% of less CP consumption for every ninjutsu ]

Oh! This is pretty cool! Now I have a new stat and a permantly buff. The less chakra consumption buff is pretty powerful, if I can stack it with another same buff, I would not have the need to worry about using multiple powerful jutsus in a battle, even better, I can be a humanized chakra weapon, bombarding my enemies with every attack in my disposal! 

In conclusion, having this buff is really good.

The stat willpower is pretty much self-explanatory, the ability to continue even if every odd is against you, your mentality will never wave in despair, this is a stat I pretty much needed.

And finally the new and first ninjutsu I have.

"Description of Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu."

(C) Fire-Style: Fireball Jutsu: As you take a deep breath, fire starts to ignite in your lungs, at the end you exhale, a fireball is created. 

Hand-Seals: Horse-Serpent-Ram-Monkey-Boar-Horse-Tiger

Level: 1 (0/100)

Effects:

CP Consumption: 136 (-10%)

0% Of less CP consumption

0% Of DMG Impact

1% Of total control ]

This is real, I can finally use a Ninjutsu! 

How exciting it is! To know that I can now use ninjutsus just like that, I never imagined it in my past life. I want use it right now but i don't want to damage my own house or someone else, I should better do it somewhere else where there's no people, and the best place to do it is in the forest!

It's decided! Let's go and try it!

I'm already prepared, but before I go, I need to check something. 

"Status"

[ Host: Eito Fukuyama Level: 0 (0/100)

Titles: Phoenix

HP: (192/192)

SP: (227/227)

CP: (265/265)

(LOCKED)

Points: 600

Inflected status: None 

Stats:

(Strength: 20)

(Dexterity: 16) 

(Agility: 15 )

(Intelligence: 24)

(Vitality: 17)

(Chakra: 22)

(Willpower: 19)

Stat points: 20

Skills: None

Ninjutsu: 

(C-Rank) Fire Style: Fireball

Bloodline: (Human) ]

As I can see, I can only use the fireball jutsu one time, it doesn't really bother me since I'm not even a chuunin, it's actually good I can even use it right now.

Thinking about my chakra points and the ninjutsu, I hear someone calling my name in the distance. "Eito-kun!"

It's Naruto, with a big smile and a lazy walking.

"What a surprise Naruto-kun, do you need something?" I said that by pure reflexion, I'm pretty sure he just wants to hang out with me.

"OH! I just want to see if you want to play with me! You can choose anything to play If you like to." Says in a hurry, clearly trying to pass some time and bond with his new friend.

Mmmmh... Maybe I can show him too the Ninjutsu! 

"Naruto-kun! Do you want me to show you a C-rank ninjutsu?" I said excited.

Naruto puts a shocked expression. "You know a C-Rank Ninjutsu?!" 

"Of course I do!" I say with pride, many kids don't learn a C-rank ninjutsu before they became a Chuunin, so I'm technically a prodigy.

"Of course I want to! How did you learn it?" Naruto had many questions of how he obtained it but he just wants to see his friend doing the ninjutsu. 

"Thats a quesion for later, follow me then, I can't do it right here." I started running to the opposite side that Naruto came from as fast as i can, leaving a dumbfounded Naruto.

"Wait for me!" He realizes what just happened and starts running.

This is going be so incredible!

~~~

"Is the coup d'Etat getting more movement?"

A senister voice is heard, cold and emotionless. 

An ninja with a cat mask appears immediately as the voice speaks, it's an Anbu.

"Reporting Sir! It seems that the leader of the clan Uchiha is trying to infiltrate more of his people in the system of Konoha, apart from that there isn't anything more Sir!"

An eerie silence comes for a moment after the anbu stopped talking. 

The man who appears united as one with the shadows is thinking about something. 

After a moment he talks

"And Uchiha Shisui...?" He ask with pure hatred.

"He doesn't seem to change his mind sir." 

The answer was already delivered. No point in changing it back.

He wants to stop the coup d'Etat, but the shadows will never allow it, not when he is still here.

For a better era, to make Konoha grandiose, he will do anything, even if it means leaving his humanity.

"Such a pity, a fool who thinks he has choice in this chess game, but at the end, he's just a pawn for someone else." Mockery in his tone, he waves his right hand at the Anbu. "Tell Itachi that he has a new mission, he will give us information about Shisui, weaknesses, weapons, ninjutsu, Mangekyo Sharingan, everything, now go." 

The Anbu just nods and exits that dark room.

The shadow just stays there for a moment. 

And then he's gone.

~~~

How do you use Ninjutsu?

It's a simple answer that everyone can understand. 

Chakra, the combination of physical energy and mental energy made by the body and spirit, the only thing that gives us the ability to use ninjutsus. Everyone has chakra in this world so it's impossible to not able to use it, unless you aren't born with chakra pathways which is really, really but REALLY a rare event to happen. 

Back to I was thinking.

There's another factor to use ninjutsu.

Chakra control.

It is the ability to guide the chakra in our pathways and use it like a ninjutsu, it's something that you can't achieve easily. A lot of people train really hard to channel their chakra the right way, and yet many people still failed no matter how hard they tried. That's why we use hand seals, it's a guide to our chakra pathways when we try to use a ninjutsu, so using them is necessary. 

And for natural transformation... I will leave that for later.

As why I explained everything...

The problem is... Maybe I digged my own grave saying I can do a C-Rank jutsu. 

Now Naruto is expecting me to use the ninjutsu.

"C'mon! Just do it already!" Naruto eyes are brimming with excitement. 

This kid is pressuring me only with his eyes...

"Okay! Okay! Just let me circulate my chakra for a moment!" This is my fault anyway, for saying things without thinking. 

With a sigh, I put my hands together in form of a hand seal, the ram.

This is the most basic chakra control that I know.

Closing eyes I started my training. 

Close to my belly, I can feel my chakra circulating. 

So I started to spinning my chakra in two different directions carefully. I needed to get used to it.

I stayed like that for the next forty seconds taking all my attention just for this.

Finally, I started to expand my chakra to the pathways. 

Slowly and carefully...

I don't know how many minutes already passed but I'm still trying to expand my chakra every pathway.

...Until I heard a ping that got me out of my focus.

[ You have obtained the skill: Chakra Control ]

I did it.

"Description about the skill chakra control."

Chakra Control: You can control the chakra in your body.

Level: 1 (0/100)

Effects:

2% Of Total Chakra Control

0% Less CP Consumption ]

Yes! Now I can do the jutsu!

I jumped with excitement. 

"Are you done?" Said a bored Naruto.

"Sorry, I have to do this before I use the ninjutsu." I'm really sorry, I didn't expect it will take me too long.

Naruto just shrugs. "Don't worry! You can continue." He just gives me a thumbs up.

I smirk at that.

"Okay, now I'm really going to do it, so it's better if you get behind me." He nods and moves. 

Anyway, I need to check my chakra points before the real deal.

"Check chakra points."

[ CP: 228/265 ]

I still wasted a lot of chakra in that training. 

It doesn't really matter anyway, I have sufficient CP to do it.

With a deep breath, I prepare myself mentally. 

Now lets do this! 

I take a stance and put all my focus in only one thing.

A tree.

Horse-Serpent-Ram-Monkey-Boar-Horse-Tiger 

Expanding my lungs with only pure chakra, flames starts to ignite inside of me. 

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

I let it go all out with one deep blow.

A fireball appears out of my mouth, shooting itself in to the tree.

It impacts with a huge force destroying a chunk of it, getting some small flames on it and some other flame on the floor.

The fireball, it was so beautiful.

And there it is. 

My first ninjutsu.

Everything is kinda surreal, but I really did a ninjutsu. 

And that's so COOL!

"Woah! That was awesome!" Naruto shouted. 

"I know right?!" I shouted too.

"You have to teach me that!" 

"Of course, but maybe tomorrow, i'm kinda tired." I'm not lying, that jutsu just took every chakra points I had.

"Awwww... You promise?" He said in a defeated tone.

"I promise." Besides, I don't have anything better to do before the academy starts.

"Okay! Tomorrow I will learn the fireball jutsu, Dattebayo!" He regained his spirit after that.

At least tomorrow we're doing something productive, so I'm not really against the idea of practicing chakra control and teaching him everything. 

"Let's go and eat something, I got hungry after everything I did." Some dumplings sound delicious, since the first time I eated those, they became one my of favorites food.

"I know where we can eat! There's a ramen post that makes delicious food, it's my favorite place to eat!"

Oh.

Oh! 

Oh?! 

Is this the legendary iconic ramen shop that everyone's likes to eat?!

That place is mythical for me!

I need to go right now!

"Then lead the way Naruto-kun!" How will the ramen taste? I suppose very delicious.

I started walking with Naruto, excited to eat ramen and satisfied by what I did, I'm very happy.

Today, I will just relax. 

And Tomorrow, I can't wait to do more interesting things!

~~~

Back in the forest.

There is a kid behind a tree, hiding of peoples naked eyes.

Blue sweater, white shorts, black hair and black eyes, with the logo of the Uchiha behind his back, he is carrying a serious expression.

"How is that possible?"

He just saw something ridiculous. 

A six year old kid made C-Rank ninjutsu!  

Something he can't even do!

And the worst thing of all, it's a ninjutsu that most Uchihas are proficient at.

But this strange kid just did it like that.

"How...?" He feeled jealousy.

He is a prodigy of the Uchiha clan, he can't be beaten by someone else at Ninjutsu! I need to train harde-

"Sasuke."

Oh, big brother finally returned. 

His big brother called for him.

"Yes big brother?"

"Are you ready to go home?" He said in a strange caring tone.

"Of course." Sasuke said with a smirk.

His big brother just looked at him. "Let's go then." Said with a small smile.

"Mhm!" With a nod, he started to follow him.

Sasuke thought that one day he'll surpass his big brother in a battle.

But for that to happen, he needs to defeat that kid first and be the best than anyone in the village.

With that new goal in mind, he followed his big brother. 

...

On the broken tree, who suffered by the fireball jutsu. 

There was a crow who was always watching everything in a branch.

9