Chapter 2: Naruto the lonely one
163 13 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm lost.

Yep, I couldn't help myself but get lost, I tried to ask a person for directions but that still confused me more, seriously, couldn't at least this kid go out of his house for one day? Always training his Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and chakra. Oh! yeah, now I know where he got his knowledge about the E-Rank Ninjutsus, it seems that Tomokaru always bringed the scrolls as a gift for his birthday and the kid always thanked him a lot with a small smile, but he never teached him personally, so instead of that he just give him scrolls about chakra control, the anatomy of the body and the chakra pathways. 

And as why he trained so hard, it was just to never feel hopeless. 

I sighed, I don't want to have depressing thoughts right now, I'm lost and I don't even know where am I! It's better If someone brings me to academy, even If it hurts my pride...

...Uh...?

 Strange, I don't hear anyone talking anymore. This street is filled with whispers, is there a commotion or what?

I get closer to the street as I hear the voice of a kid say "Mom! Why I can't play with him?" His voice sounds a little upset.

"No, you can't, don't get near him, he's a bad influence for you." A feminine voice hears, it sounds really stern.

A bad influence? Who is she talking-

Wait a minute. 

Is that who I think it is?

I quicked my pace just to know if I'm right, passing trough the people without trying to bump in to them, I finally arrive in a little open space with a kid in the center, he's holding a ball, hard.

It's really him.

Blonde spiky hair, three whisker in each side of his cheeks, blue eyes and his iconic blue and yellow clothes with the logo of the Uzumaki.

Naruto, he's in front of me.

And in that moment I hear him speak.

"Doesn't really anybody want to play with me...?"

That tone of voice, full of sadness, loneliness... How can they make him do that to him? Now I can really see how bad his situation is, it's really unbearable to look at.

And that somehow makes me really mad.

Of course It will make me mad, why it couldn't? They are making him look like something bad is going to happen if you talk or get close to him, and that's enough for me to be really angry.

Are you serious, how can every-

"Can you give me my ball back?"

A voice gets me out of my thoughts, it's another kid, waiting to give them back his ball.

"Sure..." Naruto says with a small voice, tossing the ball to his respecting owner. The kid just grabs it and goes with his mother in a hurry. 

Naruto just stays there, no emotion showing in his face, but his body betrays how sad he looks.

Is it always gonna be like this? Why does everyone hate me? Did i do something wrong? Maybe if i can help anyone, everyone will start talking to me...

Naruto starts walking, he just wants to go and arrive at his home, eat, sleep for a few seconds-

"You can play with me!"

Naruto stops.

Those words... Naruto couldn't believe it, are they for him or for just another kid? But that voice comes behind him and in his direction! 

Naruto turns around immediately with a hopeful gaze, and in front of him there is a boy with a dark messy hair and green eyes filled with excitement and nervousness. 

Naruto just takes a moment to comprehend what is happening but that doesn't last long, with a big smile and closing eyes he says... "Sure! Dattebayo!"

Naruto with so much happiness says, "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you!" Every word he says is filled with happiness and a freedom he never feeled before. "What is your name hairdo?" 

Hairdo? What? Is something wrong with my hair? I stretched my hand to touch my hair, it's really messy, wow I never noticed this before even when I bathed myself.

That's not really important right now. My name... uh... This is my first time using it, even the kid never told him his name to Tomokaru which is strange. Anyway, this a new life and I need to let go of my past. 

I mentally prepare and close my eyes, thinking about everyone and... me.

This is my last goodbye as Tyler Smith.

For everyone in my past life.

Thanks to everyone who take cared of me as Tyler Smith, mother, such a lovely mother who liked to make everything exciting and makes me always laugh, father, the one who always liked to talk about science-fiction and star wars with me non-stop, and my little brother, the grumpy one and the one who cries more when I get badly hurt. I will always love them forever.

And my friends, I hope you guy are doing okay, I know you guys are mad of me by doing that stupid heroic deed since that was what killed me, but I don't regret it, you guys are alive and that's enough for me, I guess I regret it a little about dying but I think everyone will be mad about it if they die.

I know everyone will be sad, but at same time, I know that everyone will continue their lifes so as me. I believe in you guys after all.

And for me who soon is going to change, never forget that we live our lives anyway we want and nobody can change that, and that's it, yeah, good luck. 

And this is it.

This is the last time I will be as Tyler Smith.

"My name is..."

And this is the start of another chance being alive on this world, my new life and as new reborn person.

"Eito Fukuyama"

[ Identity confirmed. Eito Fukuyama ]

[ You have obtained the title: Phoenix ]

[ You have unlocked: Titles ]

[ You have obtained rewards for unlocking a [LOCKABLE]:

500 Points

20 Stat points

Ninjutsu: C-Rank; Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu ]

Calmness, a feeling that I pretty much accept, finally that weight on my body is gone and i can't help myself to smile about... me and my future.

"C'mon! Why are you standing there? Let's go to the park and have some fun!" Naruto screamed in the distance, jumping excitedly. 

This kid, fulled of pure energy...

"I'm going!" Well, I'm a kid too so it doesn't really matter, I have the right to have fun, so I started running behind Naruto, my first friend on this world.

Oh, I didn't forget about the academy, tomorrow I will go there with Naruto, as I can see, Naruto is already 6 years old if I'm not wrong, so maybe we can join together. 

I'm so happy.

What a good life, having fun, learning ninjutsu, getting stronger, meeting people and getting friends, maybe reincarnating in this world isn't so bad.

I just have enjoy it.

~~~

I never been to worried since the Kyuubi attack.

But right now that emotion has returned.

Eito has been acting strange since that day he has screamed, his expressions, his emotions, his thoughts about being a ninja. Everything. 

At first I thought that it was a spy, so I tried to dispell his illusion, it didn't work. So I thought next, maybe it is a High-Level genjutsu and I was the one trapped in it, so I checked my chakra pathways but I didn't find anything. This is bad. Maybe Eito is in a Genjutsu? But I can't feel any foreign chakra on him.

I next tried to get him to talk about everything, what was he doing, questions about his past as i tried to make it not really obvious, his progress in ninjutsu, his favorite food of the seven things I bring him. Every answer he said was flawless, nothing wrong what he said in that moment. 

But I did noticed something, he tried to get me out some intel of me, sometimes about what I do or what is happening in the village, etcetera. Nothing too extravagant. But that was at least when he asked me if I was a Ninja. So I said the truth, I said I was Jounin, a retired one, but the choice why i said this, it was just to shakes his mentality, enemies or spy tend to be a little tense or try grab the closest weapon they have in their disposal when they think an enemy has discovered them, of course, mostly are trained to hide this kind of miscellaneous details,  but someone like me called the "Hawkeye" there is nothing that can escape my eye.

So I've waited for any reaction that give him away as an enemy.

Nothing.

His expression just changed from schock, admiration and happiness. 

This is not good, is it really not an enemy but really Eito or is it a High-Level disguise/control by someone else? The only one I can think of is Orochimaru, maybe he can put this level of control on Eito. But that doesn't make sense, why would someone like him would find Eito interesting? I can't think of anything. 

So I decided something else, I will check the perimeter of the house in the night if there's something suspicious, and if I find anything, I will report it to the hokage.

I can't make the same mistake again.

And Eito, I hope I am wrong about my deduction and nothing is wrong about you. Something I really doubt.

With an exhausting sigh, I wait for the moon rise.

9