James Moriarty’s first day in campus part. 2
537 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2:

An hour has passed and I finally found the class building, no thanks to “HER” by the way. I was able to get the list of the things I needed to buy and ready to have my first lecture.

Weorold Academy gives their students a chance to properly pick their future, so the students get 2 years to choose their subject. Except for the first years, we have to start with the basics before we get to choose our own course.

I guess that is fine, it’s just a year after all. There is no need for me to rush things.

“Let’s see, my first class is in building #3, room 11.”

These whole building is for first years? How much money does this academy make!?
It’s a good thing that these building have gigantic number on then, so I easily found the building I need to go to. As for
room 11, it was on the 3rd floor.  

The door of the class room is already open, so there wasn’t any time for me to ready myself. I just breathed in and keep my cool.

As soon as I got in, different voice from the students covered the class room, some were laughing, some were whispering and some are just having a normal conversation.

I entered slowly so I wouldn’t disturb my classmates. But I guess that was no use.

All of them are now quietly staring at me.

I remember back when my mom was still alive. She used to tell me that I have a very unique and intimidating air around me. Those are one of the reasons why I can’t have a pet or go to the zoo, they would be too scared to move, they would hide or even faint.

Due to my mother’s training, I’m able to control most of my unique aura.
And when I say most, I meant that all the students in the class room are now frozen stiff.

*Sigh* this really reminded me of my high school days.

I feel a little bad, but I’m used to this kind of treatment.

I noticed the front row was empty, so I just made myself comfortable and took out my notebook, paper and pen.

The time right now is 10:31 but the lessons won’t start till 11:00. I rested my head on the table and waited for the class to start.

The student eventually got use to my aura and started to talk amongst them. Their whispering, but with 5 of my senses trained and already surpasses a normal human’s I could tell that most of the subject they are talking about, is me.

“Did you just feel that?”

“Yeah, I did. As soon as that guy came in…”

“What a scary glare.”

“He is the type we should avoid.”

It’s fine! I’m alright! It’s not like I’m lonely or anything!!

Just to make things clear. I’m not crying or anything like that, these are just sweat!
But still, this people don’t have to say those things about me like that. So mean.

*Silence*

Huh? Everything went quiet all of a sudden.
I lift my head from the table and look the same way my classmates are and found a FAIRY.

“Good day to you all.”

*Swoosh*

Huh? Did I just see a field of flowers when she greeted us? That was weird.

Let me correct myself, she is not a fairy, but a silver haired beauty.

Her hair reaches to her shoulder blades with a fancy looking clip on the left side of her bangs and light-violet eyes. She is wearing a sky-blue knitted sweater on top of her pure white one-piece dress that stretches all the way down to her knees, while wearing sky-blue sandals.

But still, she is a beauty, which means she cannot be trusted!

Her aura of womanly beauty must be strong because the entire students in the classroom charged in and started to talk to her whether it’s a boy or a girl.

Damn popular people…go explode!

“It’s very nice to meet you all, but we should go to our sits. The professor must be on his way.”

Again with the flower fields! This is starting to creep me out.
But just as the silver haired lady said, the whole class sat back to their chairs.

No one sat beside me………I’m not lonely! I swear I’m not!

The classroom’s table can fit three students, there are 12 rows upwards and 4 row the right.
I’m sited at the front and going to the right side, I’m in the 3rd row.
Just like what I said, one table can fit 3 students; I sat in the middle…alone. But it’s OK, I have “ME”, “MYSELF” and “I” for company!

Shit! I just made myself feel even worst!

“Excuse me; you wouldn’t mind if I sit her, would you?”

Huh? Who is that? I’m too busy wiping the sweat coming out of my eyes.

“Oh my, are you feeling alright?”

“Ah, it’s the fairy.”

………

Did I just say that out loud!?

“Um..th..thank you for saying that…...”

This is getting awkward…

“Is…is this sit taken?”

“No, no its not. You can have a sit if you want.”

“Thank you very much.”

She took the right side of the table and took out her notebook, while still giving off a noble lady aura.
But why does she have to sit next to me? I won’t be able to concentrate.

While I keep myself from panicking, I hear whispers behind me.

“I can’t believe she sat next to that guy.”

“She sure is brave to sit next to him.”

“Won’t she be in danger?”

WHAT AM I!? A RAPIST!?

Sheesh, it’s all because of this lady; they started to say bad things about me…well, at least it’s not as bad as before.
I just ignored the whispers from behind and browsed the pamphlet that I took in the faculty.
Just seeing the map of the academy once, I already memorize the locations of the faculty building, rest rooms, infirmary,
gym hall and other different kinds of buildings and rooms.

I hate to admit it, but a lot of the teachings of my mother are actually quite useful.

“Wow, check her out.”

One of the guys behind me suddenly made a comment and the other guy next to him looked the way where his friend is pointed.

A tall girl who is about 5.6 or 5.7 feet in height is standing in front of the door.
She has brunette hair with a half braided lower end and a cowlick, sticking out in both sides. Green jade like eyes, but it would seem like the impression she gives out is like she doesn’t care about anything.

She doesn’t give out the same aura like Ms. Fairy, who is beside me. She isn’t smiling and it would seem like she is chewing gum.
She is wearing a black jacket with yellow sleeves that looked like a football player’s uniform, while wearing a black bikini top exposing her big chest, thin waist and her bellybutton.

She is also wearing tight blue jeans with torn shreds in the knees and brown leather cowboy boots. She even has those pointy star things in the back.

It’s those types of women again! Why are they so many! That pointy thing on her boots must be her weapon…so evil.

She is looking left, right and upwards. She must be looking for a place to sit down…
Oh no.

“Hey, is the sit next to you taken? I can’t find a nice place to relax, you don’t mind right? *POP*

Damn it!!!
The brunette sat down to my left and rests her head on her right hand. I think she has no interest in pay attention in class.

But even so, the class’ whisper has gotten even stronger.

“No way, he has two girls sitting beside him now!”

“Does this guy know them?”

“It can’t be, this school is huge and were all first years.”

1st the weird professor, 2nd my class is cautious about me and now this. I have 2 girls sitting on each side, can this situation get any worst!?

“Alright you brats, it’s time to start your lessons so just shut up and...Oh! James, so you went ahead of me. We could have just walked together going here you know.”

I sometimes think God hates me for some reason. He just keeps giving me trouble.
With all the things that have been happening right now, I completely forgotten that she was our class advisor.

The weird professor walked closer to me and leaned on the table, revealing her big cleavage on her open shirt and poked the tip of my nose while saying…

“Let’s have lunch together later, OK?”

She then gave me a seductive smile.
And of course the class made a ruckus, they no longer whispered to each other, but spitting out their curiosity.

The professor walked back to her desk as if she doesn’t even hear the noise that the class is making and started to take attendance.

Or at least that what is supposed to happen.

“Hmm… I don’t really give a damn about anybody else, so let’s just say that everyone is all here.”

She put down the rooster on her desk and explains about the academy and the different kinds of courses we can take after our first year.

Surprisingly she explained everything very clearly. The students have a lot of choices and a very wide variety of circles to join as well.

So I can even be an astronaut or an archeologist. This place is so cool…but…

Every now and then the professor looks my way and gives me a cheerful smile along with a small wave of the hand.
Damn it! This is so embarrassing! Why is she doing this to me!?

“*POP* What’s up with that? Do you two know each other?”

I heard the pop sound of Ms. Bikini Top’s gum, so I looked on my right…

Whoa! Her face is so close...I almost shouted there!

“It kind of looks like you two are close. *POP*”

While she continues to questions me, she leaned her right shoulder on my chest and gets her face even closer while covering he mouth with her left hand.

“It’s that isn’t it? You and the teach here, have that kind of relationship. Huh?”

(Stop it! I’m getting really embarrassed here and I can see your chest, so would you please cover up!?)

…are the words I’d like to say to her but kept it in my head.

“Hey! You their! Who told you can cling on James like that!?”

“Isn’t it fine? Both of us are classmates after all. *POP* We’ll be spending most of our time together for a long time so we need to be friendlier to each other.”  

Hey! Why are you locking your arm with mine!?

“You got a lot of guts to do that in front of me. What’s your name?”

“*POP* Robin, Robin Altorez.”

The two were silently staring at each other and soon looked away while giving a faint smile.
It would seem like these two recognized each other after their short staring contest. Or more like, why isn’t this girl letting go?

“What the hell? Is that guy some kind of player?”

“I can’t believe that guy gets to fell that chest.”

Shut up! You guys have no idea how confused I am right now!

“Did you see that? The professor gave a really seductive smile to him.”

“Kyaa! Is this a love triangle?”

Great, now the girl are in it too. Such misfortune…

4