Chapter 4
441 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once we got to the house, Clara ran straight to her room.

*SIGH*

As I headed to my room, I could see Elena, Emilia, and Ruby heading to the kitchen.

Although it seemed a bit strange to me, I didn't take it too seriously.

When I got to my room, I changed my clothes.

With comfortable pant and a white t-shirt.

As I headed to the kitchen, the smell of burning completely invaded my nose.

running to the kitchen, I found the girls arguing.

"I told you...let the noodles cook longer."

"But it says in the recipe that the noodles cook fast."

"But you have to boil the water for the noodles."

As they argued, I could imagine that they were preparing spaghetti.

"Hi girls."

I was surprised that they were cooking, when I am mainly the cook.

"Onii-chan/Onii-san/Onii-sama!"

Their shocked expressions made me laugh a little.

"Hi girls."

I was surprised that they were cooking, when i am who forever cooks.

"Onii-chan/Onii-san/Onii-sama!"

Their shocked expressions made me laugh a little.

When I walked into the kitchen, the tomato sauce was burnt.

"Girls, why are you cooking?"

The kitchen was completely silent.

Elena, wanting to break the silence, stepped forward to answer.

"After hearing your speech.
We were talking, about how you always do the housework yourself, so we decided to help you prepare the food."

Seeing Emilia and Ruby, they quickly nodded their heads.

"It makes me very happy that they want to help me... but the next time you need help, let me know."

· · ·

For about an hour, I was explaining how to prepare spaghetti.

Although they had their problems and complications, we were able to finish preparing the food.

It was so much fun to see how the girls learned to cook.

I told the girls to prepare the table to eat, to tell their Clara and to see if mom is home.

When he brought out the plates of spaghetti, the girls were sitting in their chairs.

Throughout the meal, Elena, Emilia and Ruby were talking about how they prepared the food.

Things were still tense with Clara, due to our unresolved argument.

So mostly the ones who spoke were the twins and Ruby.

After finishing the meal, everyone went to their rooms to rest.

The girls wanted to help me, but I told them to go rest, they had earned it.

As I carried the dishes to the dishwasher, I could see Clara walking towards the kitchen.

"Nii-san... I'm sorry."

Hearing his voice, I felt as if a part of me was broken.

"I think it would be best if I apologized to you, Clara. I know you just want to protect me, but I can protect myself."

"I... understand, but the thought of someone hurting you makes me lose my mind."

Although his words may sound very exaggerated, I know he means it very seriously.

Since I was a little girl, she always wants to protect me, as if I were the older sister.

"You have nothing to forgive Nii-san... I promise you it won't happen again."

"Haaa...the bruises on my wrists were caused by Luna, when we argued."

"That bitch-"

“That language, miss lady, you know that there are no profanity, in the house."

"Sorry."

"Clara, promise me you won't cause any trouble with Luna."

"But-"

"But nothing."

When I shut her up completely, I lowered my head in a bit of frustration.

Not wanting our reconciliation to be futile, I hugged her to calm her down.

"I know you're mad...but I'm doing it for your own good, you understand...don't you?"

"Yes I understand."

Hearing his answer, I felt very relieved.

 

 

10