197
2.2k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crystal Beach

Night

 

The food, drinks, fun and games had ended. Everyone returning to their individual tents. Some, encouraged by liquid-courage decided to share theirs. Asai, being the lord had his own master tent.

Around midnight, Asai awoke to the familiar sensation of having his little brother wrapped up by a tongue. The sloppy fellatio slurping his sleepiness away. He opened his eyes to find Mary and Annie taking turns plunging his cock into their mouths. Their saliva and warmth mixing. Robin, dressed in a fresh pair of lacy underwear leaned down and attacked his tongue with her own. Feeding him more of the burning liquid.

[Asai Trichia: Lvl 80 (Poisoned: Aphrodisiac)]

[Survivalist]
Potion consumption effect +10%
[Immunity]
 Immune to bacteria, viruses, disease and toxins

The two skills apparently failing to identify the liquid, both somehow procced. The effect of the aphrodisiac was enhanced, whilst the alcoholic content that would ruin one's liver was nullified. Thus, Asai's mind remained clear headed, but he felt great heat surge towards his cock that was still being serviced by two beauties.

The more precum the ladies managed to extract and swallow, the more turned on they became. The same occured to Robin, as she tasted more and more of the man's saliva. Courtesy of

[Nympho]
Ignite strong sexual urges within target

Especially with the caster being in a state of heat. The skill seemed to be going wild. Robin, who was getting increasingly horny sat herself upon his face. His tongue slurped and licked her pussy, attacking her clitoris whilst enjoying her juices. Her mind loosening upon receiving multiple hits of dopamine, she began to grind her pussy on the man's face. 

Down below, Mary was the first to savour his cock, riding reverse cow girl whilst Annie remained in front of her enjoying the show. Occasionally pulling and teasing her tits as they bounced. Her own fingers went down to attack her own little bead.

The girls didn't know what it was, but they were exceptionally horny this night

Robin was the first to climax upon his mouth. Asai's hands shot forward as her hips shivered in delight, grabbing her ass and keeping her from pulling away, as he continued to thrust and stroke her honey pot with his tongue. After her afterglow passed, Robin laid herself down upon the pillows to catch her breath. Annie took it upon herself to position near his face, shoving her perky tits into his mouth as she used his hand like a toy. Thrusting them into herself.

To punch Robin for feeding him an aphrodisiac, Asai casted [Phantom Menace] Whilst one clone held Robin's arms, the other went down on her and continued to lick her honey pot. Whether her back arched or her legs stretched, the clone continued to eat her out relentlessly.

Mary by now, with her insatiable greed for the man. Had squirted twice already, as she imagined herself also being attacked by multiple Asais. Using her mouth, her breasts and her holes for their pleasures.

Annie, ever quick on the uptake swapped positions with her. Whilst Annie shoved the man's cock into herself and began to grind and aggressively bounce to her desires. Mary gave Asai a lap pillow. However, as her thighs were under his head, her milky breasts were above. His two hands reached out to grab and pull them. Enjoying the eye-candy of the two vixens using his body to their delight.

Back towards his right, Asai noticed Robin's expression. She was drooling whilst gasping for air. Her body still constantly climaxing and squirting as the two Asais attacked her.

Asai deposited his cum into Annie's womb as she continued to pound his cock into her flower. Joining the man in climax as she shivered in pleasure and lust.

The two peeping-toms no longer able to hold themselves back. Their cheeks were greatly flushed, heavily effected by [Nympho] attacking them at range via the mass release of hormones, the smell of sex sweetly enticing them.

Rosemi De Lumix and Chloe entered.

50