362
1.2k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having sat through Robin's quick summary of their recent events, Asai only just begun to notice Mizumi's coldness. After she had lost herself to the budding feelings within her mind, a phenomenon of mob mentality. Constantly being exposed and seeing so many care and seek after the man's comfort and embrace, the girl now had a budding seed implanted within her mind. One that was slowly influencing her, going as far as making her feel bad, if she wasn't as soft and tender towards him.

Although she was mostly unaware of such inclinations, the girl was beginning to wonder and question her own wants and needs. As such, she now tried to keep the man at arms-reach. Yet, she knew she was practically glued to the man due to her orders to assist and protect him.

During the battle, when it was herself, Mimi and Miku fighting off a thousand dhans. She honestly believed herself crazy, that she would actually follow the man into enemy backlines so recklessly. And although they had the tank-oriented skeletons causing mayhem, providing her with great cover for her to utilize her stealth. She was very well aware that she had pushed herself to her utmost, for someone other than her sister, Kozumi.

"Is it because I'm aware of his future? That he will become my king and lord, the monarch and ruler over all dhans? Why am I going so far for this man!? Loyalty to the kingdom?"

 

 

Asai de Trichia, on the other hand, was mostly worried about the silver haired beauty's mental health. Especially after noticing her eye-patch and wounded pride. Bringing her into his embrace out of reflex, embracing her within his warmth and ruining all coherent thought within her mind. 

And whilst the duke stroked her backside, an effort to calm her down and also a show of appreciation and affection for someone who would go so far for him. Asai's passive skills kicked in full turbo, his pheromones entered the girl's system, empowered by his skills melted Mizumi's guard as she accepted his embrace.

 

"Asai, what are your orders?" Robin inquired, as she stood back, allowing Mizumi to enjoy her rewards.

"My orders? Get in bed and cuddle with me. It's late, whatever it is we have to do, lets think about it when the sun is up."

 

After replying, Asai plucked Mizumi off the floor, and carried her to the king-sized bed that was large enough to fit everyone. Whilst Asai actually felt like returning to sleep, as his mind was simply overloaded with month's worth of information. He was quick to notice the gazes everyone was giving him. As if he were a a gazelle, whilst they were predators. Hardly being able to hide their flushing cheeks, squirming legs and increasing heaving of their chests.

Asai could only smile. As it looked like he wouldn't be getting any further sleep after all.

 

"He just woke up from a coma, and the second thing on his mind is to have sex? I knew men were perverts but... Why am I getting excited!?" Mizumi shoved her face deeper into his neck, as if he wouldn't be able to see her if she couldn't see him. Her butt wiggling as she did so.

Seeing her act so shyly, Asai decided to latch his hand onto her ass, firmly groping it whilst Robin decided to thrust her tongue into his mouth. Enjoying the sweetness of his saliva as the system recognised it as his essence.

Little jolts shot through Mizumi's toes and up into her brain as she felt her little flower down below dampen and heat up. Surprise and astonishment filled her mind as tried to figure her own body out. As someone who had mostly enjoyed teasing others, becoming wet from only having her ass groped had her greatly confused whilst also becoming increasingly excited.

Still unwilling to show her face, she started kissing and sucking on his neck.

Miku and Mimi were controlling their own lust, rather than pleasuring themselves, they were now slowly stripping Mizumi naked. As someone who had risked herself to protect her, Miku greatly desired her participation and entry into Asai's harem. Even if she wouldn't become a main-wife, at the very least, she would become a mistress, which would then ensure that they remained together now and within the foreseeable future.

 

 

Robin now dipped her head down to taste his cock, Mizumi was now nearly butt-naked. Behind her, was Mimi who was licking and slurping upon her flower. Her soft fingers teasing and twirling around the girl's clitoris.

Asai now sat back against the headrest, enjoying the show. His favourite girl, Robin was bopping her head up and down, trying to deep-throat him, whilst Mizumi continued to pant and bite into his neck. Miku and Mimi both tending to their lower halves, attacking their little pearls.

"It- It feels so fucking good ♡" Mizumi's lust rising, as Asai's visuals turned her on. His tunic slightly torn off his shoulders, the little bite-marks upon his neck. The sweet scent that filled her mind with dopamine as she took deeper breaths here and there.

 

Whilst Mizumi was mostly shy, and reserved towards sleeping with a man. With the ongoing group foreplay, and the growing sense of normalcy of such indecency. She now found her brain flooding with dopamine and lust, as she started to fight Robin over his cock.

"Why does Robin make it look like it's delicious? I- I want to taste it too!"

As swords, their tongues now attacked both his hard cock and each other, slapping and slathering saliva all over. Causing a sloppy wet mess upon the man's groins.

Gazing upon the man's face in scrutiny. Mizumi couldn't help but wonder. "Did he put something on his dick or something? Why is it so tasty? And why am I getting addicted to it!?"

 

Mizumi, not willing to lose, and also being more comfortable and experienced with kissing the same gender. Caught Robin's cheeks, shoving her longue snake like tongue into her mouth, fighting and dominating her tongue before leaving the half-elf out of breath and panting. Relishing in her victory, the dhan claimed her just-rewards. Shoving the mighty duke's cock into her mouth and scraping it across the insides of her cheeks. The visual appeal, the eye-candy of her cheeks bulging out so much as her heterochrome eyes gazed into his defiantly, greatly aroused him.

Unrelenting, even going as far as to sucking and vacuuming his balls into her mouth before running her slimy tongue back up his shaft, to once again deepthroating him. Asai couldn't hold himself back anymore, clenching his butt-cheeks as he sent volumes of his cum out, spraying upon the girl's face as she kept her mouth open. Her tongue hanging out, as she tried to catch the essence that covered her face.

"Ahhhnn~ So this is what I've been missing out on... I- I think I'm going to become addicted to his cock... ♡ "

 

To help Mizumi, Miku and Mimi yanked the girl down upon the bedsheets, before they both started to lick and clean her face. Enjoying the sweet essence as they did so. Mimi, being bolder than her host, shoved her own tongue into Mizumi's mouth. Stealing away the lingering cum within.

Seeing the opportunity, Robin swung her leg over him, sending his highly sensitive penis into her depths as she immediately began to fuck the man's brains out.

The half-elf quick to bite the man's ear, before shoving her tongue into it. Slamming ASMR slimy noises into his eardrum, flooding his brain with jolts and tingles. Quickly edged and teased the man further into lust.

"Asai, cum inside me, I want your cum too!"

Enjoying her tight-slimy cunt, and mental assault. Asai's legs uncontrollable shivered as he released another load. Filling his favourite girl with copious amounts of sperm.

"W-wait, stop, stop Robin!-" Aware of his orgasm, Robin aggressively grinded her pussy upon his groins. Causing his cock to literally slam and whack around within her pussy as he shivered and twitched.

"-No. Just one shot isn't enough. I want more of your cum!"

 

Before the man's arms could grap her by the waist, halting her assault.

Miku, Mimi and Mizumi were there, tightly holding his limbs down upon the bed. A sinister smirk upon their faces, as they did so. As if that wasn't enough, to further bully the duke. The dhans leaned in close to both sides of his head, whispering into his ears. Although Mimi couldn't vocally talk, she made the effort to mouth out the words.

 

""CUM. CUM. CUM. CUM. HURRY, CUM INSIDE~ CUM! ♡""

 

32