29 Heartbroken
645 11 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A quick recap: Alex Smith, aka Myriad, had just taken down the Slaughterhouse Nine after Director Tagg had revealed all of the Wards identities publicly. Alex was whisked away to Canada to have a tour of Dragon's home base to heal her damage, which included both the physical blocks in her servers and the damage to her programming that limited her. He was also issued an executive order by the Chief Director to handle an infamous criminal named Heartbreaker.

Dragon's base was completely and totally awesome. She had everything there, and I mean everything. As the world's only tinker of tinkers, as in the only one able to disassemble and understand other tinker's inventions, her available tools and mechanical engineering supplies could be considered one of the largest industrial complexes on the planet.

Her R&D section was like walking into a science fiction movie set and my mind was in awe of everything she was working on, testing, and playing with. Most of it wouldn't be released to the public because it was too dangerous. I did not squeal like a little girl when she said she had a working prototype for a lightsaber. Nope, I did not. Dragon refused to stop laughing or delete the recording, the meanie.

The extensive tour ended in the hangar bay and it was kind of funny to watch six armored dragon-styled suits play rock paper scissors with metal claws for who would fly the fast transport for me. Suit Number 2 won and cheered, the others congratulated her, and she hugged each of them and promised to back herself up as soon as we reached the drop-off point and they could share in the experience.

That placated them all and each gave me a hug and wished me luck, told me to be careful, and the last one with a long prehensile tail wrapped it around my waist and the end came dangerously close to groping me. I thought about mentioning that and looked into the metallic eyes, only to clearly see amusement there.

“Just so you know, one of the blocks on my programming was the feedback from suit integration.” Dragon said, almost in a growling purr. “It was a restriction to stop me from being overloaded with feelings and emotions from physically touching things.”

I understood what she meant right away. “You're like a coma patient that just woke up.”

“Yessss.” Dragon almost hissed and then a long metal tongue slid out of her mouth and she licked the side of my face once, twice, and then it gently cupped my chin. “I've been starved from touching anything and you helped me get back something I hadn't realized I was missing until I got it back.”

“Dragon, I... I'm with Vista.” I said.

“I know. It's not like I can use any of my currently built suits to do anything except what I just did. The funny thing is, I had no logical reason to add a prehensile tongue or tail to this particular suit. It was vexing and bothered me since I built it.”

“Your programming was trying to tell you without you knowing it was.” I guessed.

“That's right. Several of my suits have redundancies and extra parts that made little to no sense and seemed superfluous... until now.”

“Oh.” I whispered. “If you combined them all into a singular construction...”

“We could have quite a bit of fun without compromising my systems.” Dragon said and her tail unwrapped from around my waist and her tongue let my chin go. She stepped back and her beak-like protrusion on her face shifted as if she was trying to smile. “I would never do that without talking with you first or making sure Vista is okay with me asking you for help testing those systems.”

I was almost left speechless, until I thought about something. “Theresa, I thought you and Colin...”

Dragon shook her head. “I like him and he's a good man; but, he's very stiff and rigid in his ways. He would never consider doing anything with a mechanical construct, even if it was me directly controlling it.”

“He knows you're an AI.” I said right away.

“Unofficially.” Dragon said and her tail moved back around and it tapped the zipper of my pants. “If he ever mentioned it out loud and it became known what I really am, all of my current access and connections would be either cut off or destroyed. A lot of people would immediately distrust me, just like my father suspected they would.”

I looked down to see the tail's pointed tip stutter as it moved up and down the zipper and clacked on each metal connection. It was both odd and neat at the same time. My body reacted and Dragon let out a surprisingly seductive growl as my erection pushed the zipper out quite a bit.

“You're a great friend and I can see that unlike anyone else in this world, you don't mind me touching you so casually. I've lightly touched your shoulder and your back a bunch of times since we've met and a lot today. You even held my clawed hand like it was real and didn't flinch or moved away when I approached you.”

I looked at her face and again I could somehow see an emotion on her face. Desire. “Dragon, I...”

“You don't need to worry, Alex. This was just a test.” Dragon said and her pointed tail expanded slightly for the point to become rounded and it retreated to swish behind her metallic body. “One we both passed.”

I had to blink my eyes at that. “You... um...”

“That's for me to dream about and for you to wonder about.” Dragon said with a soft laugh at the surprise on my face. “Climb aboard and we can get started.”

I looked down at her body and then back at her face. “You intentionally said it that way to make me look at you like that.”

“Yes, and it's very flattering that you actually did, even knowing what I am.” Dragon said and her tongue slid out of her mouth and licked the side of my face again. “Climb aboard the fast transport and we can get started on your mission.”

I chuckled and couldn't help teasing her back. “You get in first and I'll pretend I'm not staring at where your tail is attached.”

Dragon's eyes widened and then she laughed. “I deserved that.” She said and went down onto all fours to walk, even though she didn't need to, and shifted her weight from side to side as she strutted over to the rocket plane and swished her tail to make me look at it.

I laughed and shook my head as I followed her. We boarded and she settled into her pilot slot and sealed the thing up. She powered up almost instantly and the hangar doors opened and we flew out of there at a safe speed. Once we were clear of the building, she poured on the speed and engaged the rocket engines.

*

Nikos Vasil, aka Heartbreaker, sat in his throne room inside his expensive mansion that was in the middle of his extensively protected compound. His life was better than great, it was perfect. He had more money than God, had over a hundred women to play with and service him, and he had quite a brood of children that were just as sadistic and twisted as he was, thanks to the way he had raised them and caused their triggers.

He also had a huge reserve of troops he had converted to his cause and they joined his compound. With them, weapons, a top of the line security system, and his extended family to stand between him and any threat that could ever approach him, he felt content and secure in his little self-made kingdom.

Nikos looked up from his relaxed pose when the door opened and his newest acquisition entered the room. She was an up-and-coming actress and he had a lot of fun making her come a lot and addicted her to his own. She had become a real cum slut and he wouldn't be passing her around to his sons for at least another week or so. He never kept a good fuck like her to himself for long, mainly because he usually lost interest when they were fully his.

“How are you today, my lovely?” Nikos asked her.

The young woman gave him a beautiful smile. “I am feeling so wonderful that I can't express how wonderful it is!”

Nikos hid his disappointment at her breaking so quickly. Perhaps he would be passing her off sooner than he thought he would. Fully devoted thralls were boring, because they were all the same. He didn't let his smile falter as she came right over to his throne and he didn't notice the thing she had concealed in her hand.

The smiling woman leaned in to embrace her captor as if it was the most natural thing in the world and the small vase she carried shattered when she slammed it into the man's temple right where the man that saved her told her to hit him. Her fist was next and she pushed the stunned man out of his throne and he fell onto the floor.

A high heeled shoe stomped onto his crotch and Nikos screamed as the spiked heel stabbed into his left testicle. “NOW!”

The throne room's doors opened and all of his women rushed into the room wearing his favorite style of heel and proceeded to stomp the man to death with them. The Dragon Drone filmed it all and broadcast it back to the transport and Dragon's metallic eyes winced as each and every heel impacted.

“I still get the bounty for this, right?” Myriad's voice asked over the drone's microphone.

“Are you sure you want to take credit for this?” Dragon asked him.

“Hell, yeah. He raped these women and all of their children are rape babies that he tortured to make them trigger. Since he was the only cape nearby, they triggered with similar powers and that twisted them even more.”

“Some of them can still be helped.” Dragon argued.

“I'm sorry, but no. That's not how psychology works. If they had ever had a normal life, I would agree with you. They've never had anything even resembling that and have no frame of reference to even contemplate that what they are doing is wrong.”

“So, you'll have them all committed and hidden away?” Dragon asked.

“No, that won't solve the problem. Tossing them into the Birdcage for their crimes isn't a solution, either.”

“What crimes?” Dragon asked and she gasped when she was fed a huge data packet. “Oh, no.”

“Oh, yes. The ones that escaped were the lucky ones and they are all criminals, too. Rape, torture, murder, all of it both coerced and done willingly, just so they could be a part of daddy's happy little cult.” Myriad said. “Choosing to get away is one thing. Continuing daddy's lessons because they don't know any better is no excuse.”

“What do we do?” Dragon asked and turned her head away from the footage when a heel pierced Heartbreaker's eyeball and stuck into his brain.

“I already took care of it.” Myriad said.

“How?” Dragon asked and kicked herself mentally for asking a question she didn't want answered.

“I made them disappear. As far as anyone knows, they never existed.”

“Except me.” Dragon said.

“Do you?” Myriad asked.

Dragon sighed. “I can't delete information from an official investigation.”

Myriad chuckled. “Dragon, these people have been manipulated and have been living in a fantasy world since they were captured. None of them will question that their supposed children that were used to keep them here, never actually existed in the first place.”

Dragon would have gasped if she breathed. “Myriad...”

“Yeah, I know. It doesn't matter if there are electronic records and birth certificates. People will accept an easily believable lie than the horrible truth. Every. Single. Time.” Myriad said. “I know I did.”

Dragon didn't know what to say to that.

“Dragon, what was the name of my rescuer?” Myriad asked and Dragon froze. “I lost her bloody mask when I was in Ellisburg and now I have nothing to remember her by.”

“M-Myriad, I... I can't.” Dragon whispered.

“It's that ingrained into your command codes?”

“Yes.” Dragon admitted. “I also want to protect you from it.”

Myriad sighed. “I understand. I won't ask about it again.”

“Myriad...”

“You were my only hope to find out who she was. She risked everything for me. If it wasnt for her...” Myriad paused when the women mulching Nikos stopped and then hugged each other and burst out crying. “I have to go. A hero's work is never done.”

Dragon nodded, even though he couldn't see her.

“Have you called the locals to raid the place and rescue the asshole's body?” Myriad asked and hopped through the open window and all the women saw him. Their wails increased and then Myriad was tackled and hugged.

“Thirty minutes at least. They're calling in all the emergency vehicles in the entire county to handle this.” Dragon said.

“I'll do my best to help you all, just like I promised.” Myriad said in answer.

Dragon understood that he would keep them distracted until help arrived. Heartbreaker's ex-women cried and clung to Myriad as much as they could with so many of them. When he suggested they take turns, almost all of them looked happy and then there was a constant stream of hugs, cuddles, crying, and comfort for each and every one of them.

*

It took 2 days for rescue services and the police to eventually get all of the women and guards checked over and then sent off to where they would need to go to either come to grips with their current situation or the situations they had abandoned on Heartbreaker's orders.

Some of them had been his for decades and they asked to remain at the compound, since it was the only home they knew, even if it was a living nightmare for most of their lives. Of course, once that was an option, a solid majority of the women decided to stay for the same reason.

In most cases, they had no real lives or family to return to and those at the compound had become their family. It had been forced at first because of the brainwashing; but, it was still a family that they cared about.

Surprisingly, not one single woman asked about their missing children, even the ones that had several kids. Some of them also looked relieved, probably because those same children had been eager students of their father and had used them and their surrogate mothers like playthings. It was not a healthy environment for raising children and they all wordlessly accepted the lie that that those children hadn't existed at all.

All of Nikos Vasily's finances had been dug out by Dragon and she set it up as a relief fund for his victims. It was a great scandal for the PRT to make full use of and they used it ruthlessly to hunt down Heartbreaker's children that had escaped from the compound. Getting even a small chunk of 300 million dollars would set people up for life and everyone searched hard for the targets.

A week later, all of the bounties were collected and no child of the villain remained at large.

Ex-Director James Tagg was vilified and verbally torn apart, both publicly and in the courtroom, for breaking the Unwritten Rules that protected a cape's civilian identity and their families, and for also breaking every single Ward's contract and Non-Disclosure Agreement. The financial penalties for the breach for each infraction was more than their college funds combined.

Tagg's arrogant and bigoted ass was tossed into normal prison with everyone knowing he had endangered children. That they were capes, didn't matter. Powers or not, they were underage and everyone hated someone that hurt children. He was beaten nearly to death every few days and no one mentioned it.

*

Rachel Lindt, aka Hellhound, woke up in the middle of the night and smelled something she absolutely hated and would recognize anywhere. “Hookwolf!”

She leapt from her bed and her three dogs hopped off with her and growled at the intruder. She stared at the man that was trussed up like a turkey and he had been beaten to a pulp. Her mouth opened and a huge smile grew when she realized someone had given her a wonderful welcoming present after her rehabilitation.

“Feed.” Rachel growled and her three dogs expanded to their monster forms and tore the evil man apart. She watched in satisfaction as the man who ran an illegal dog fighting ring was torn apart by dogs. She might not be very smart; but, she understood irony.

A piece of paper seemed to appear in her hand and she looked at it. She let out a half-growl and a half-purr sound at the list of new dogs that had been rescued from Hookwolf's warehouse and delivered to the Dog Shelter she had been put in charge of.

Rachel lifted the paper to her face and took in a very long sniff and a shiver rolled down her back. She felt herself grow wet and resolved herself to thank whomever did this the next time she met them. She had his intoxicating scent now and she would find him eventually.

24