Chapter 75 – Next morning (18+)
1.3k 2 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's getting bright already." Said Tessa after some time. Noah looked around and saw that the windows were tightly sealed with curtains that did not let inside even slightest light, so he did not notice that it was already morning.

"How do you know?"

"Just sense it. Monsters are sensitive to such things. The new day's morning light is usually most irritating to monsters, that's why this is usually the safest time for such sweet boys that got inside their den, as we usually lack any motivation and just laze around." 

"I see. It is nice to hear that nothing threatens me until breakfast."

"Now that you mentioned it, you did use a lot of…body resources for this lady. You should be hungry."

"To tell the truth I did not eat for a week, so the dinner was barely satiating."

"Let's go have something to munch then?" Offered Tessa slipping out of the bed. She slid her nightie off herself with ease and walked with her naked butt swaying to the wardrobe.

"You are doing it intentionally." Said Noah gazing at that fantastic butt hypnotizing him with its sway.

"It is quite pleasing having your mate salivate at you." She said looking at him with a cheeky smile over the shoulder. She picked up a robe and put it directly over her naked body.

"Umm, Tessa? Where are my clothes?" Asked Noah looking around the room.

"Clothes? You had them? I remember only seeing you naked whole evening."

"That is because you've been stripping me in your mind the whole time while I was scared shitless for my safety." Said Noah, making her smile.

"I can't be blamed. It's not every day such a handsome male wanders into this lady's den. I sent it for cleaning. Here, take this robe for the time being." Said Tessa licking her lips while gazing at a naked man standing up from the bed and giving him a robe as well.

Noah wanted to grab it but she moved it away and turned it spreading apart, offering to put it on him herself. 

"That is quite a hospitality, My Lady. You are pampering me too much." He said turning around while she put the robe on him. While he put his hand into the sleeves he felt sneaky hands fleeting all over his body.

"Can't say I do it just for you." She whispered to his ear while molesting him.

"I am starting to really fear for my chastity while staying under your care, My Lady." Said Noah, making her chuckle.

"Want to take a bath while I make breakfast?" Asked Tessa while sniffing and licking his neck from behind.

"Yeah, a bath would be nice. I must stink after all that work out."

"That's not why I offered. Your sweat is full of your male hormones. And the stronger the smell, the more it excites me. You really might not stay chaste by the time we get to the kitchen." Explained Tessa while going around him to help him tie up his robe belt.

"That actually makes me less wanting to take a bath now." Said Noah and Tessa purred while kissing his chest and sliding her hands under his robe to caress his torso.

"What about you, My Lady?"

"Monsters don't really need to bathe. Not really sweating or getting dirty with the magical body and all. I do take it just for a nice feeling."

"By the way. That reminds me that I did pump quite a lot inside there." Said Noah touching her  lower belly part through the robe. "But it seemed to be empty and as clean as in the beginning of evening."

"I absorbed it." Said Tessa with a slight blush.

"Absorbed?" Asked Noah.

"Kind of like…ate it." 

"I see…would that count as breakfast in bed?" Asked Noah getting a smack on his shoulder.

"Don't laugh. For monsters it's just like that. Okay? We can choose to either get pregnant or absorb it. It's not just for supplement thought. It is also a gene collection of sorts. Allows us to analyze and choose good qualities from mates."

"So how are my genes? Good enough for your collection?" Asked Noah with a smile.

"The genes of chosen mates are….well…supreme. The taste as well…" Said Tessa with a blush.

"I see. I will have to supplement you with my genes and this delicacies quite regularly then."

Tessa kissed him hard on the lips.

"You'd better. Because I am nowhere near satiated by it after not eating something so delicious for a lot longer than you fasting for a week." Said Tessa with a lust in her voice.

"In that case, you are free to ask for it whenever you so desire, My Lady. I will make sure to oblige you." Answered Noah with a heated voice.

"Bath!" Said Tessa, jumping away from him. "I will show you where it is or you might die of hunger if this continues."

They walked out of the room and Noah noticed that there was indeed light starting to come into the halls through the uncovered windows in it.

Tessa led Noah to the bathroom however just a few meters after they left the room she could not hold it anymore.

"Now! I want it now." She said turning around suddenly.

"You did not last long." Said Noah with a cheeky smile as if knowing this would happen.

"Don't be so smug, boy." She said pushing him to the wall and squatting before him with her hands slipping under his robe finding there her sought after object.

"I sensed you using that skill of yours." She said looking up at him while slipping out his already hard cock from between the fold of his robe and stroking it. "If you tempt me like that, you might really die by being dried out from excessive milking." She said, opening her juicy lips and pressing them against his cock head slowly sucking it in her mouth.

She moved her head slobbering on his dick while purring with delight and pumping it with her hand. Sucking him harder and faster with every pump of his cock she increased the intensity of her blowjob until he finally couldn't hold it. Grabbing her head, Noah pressed her on his cock going deep into her mouth and reaching her throat while ejecting his load.

When she sucked every drop of it she opened her mouth to show him how she did not leave a single drop to be wasted.

"God! This is so hot." Wheezed Noah. While she closed her mouth and licked his dick clean and hid it back under the robe.

"Mmm. I can get used to such a sumptuous breakfast. Maybe I should lock you up and make you my supplement production factory."

"Please let me graze in the pasture from time to time." Said Noah, smiling at her and offering her hand to help her stand up. 

"I'll think about it." Said Tessa. "Free roaming does sound like a better idea as it improves taste."

They reached the bathroom while joking and flirting in light banters. When they entered the room Tessa brought out a towel and froze for a moment seeing how Noah undressed immediately moving toward the tap to get water while naked

"You know?" She said, "I started to find another joy in having a bath." She gazed at him hungrily.

"Taking a bath together?" Asked Noah with a knowing smile.

"Yes." Said Tessa.

"I hoped you'd offer." Said Noah, beckoning her. Tessa dropped her robe immediately and went over grabbing a washcloth and wetting it with a cunning smile.

"I will wash your back!" She said with an innocent smile.

"Only back?" Asked Noah with a knowing smile.

"Maybe a few more places,'' she said, licking her lips.

Soon the bath room was filled with moans of their voices and the sound of their flesh smacking against each other.

*****

Tessa sat on the kitchen table with her one leg on the table spreading her robe apart with Noah sitting on the chair in front of her with his head stuck between her thighs munching her snatch intensely. She screamed to the ceiling while holding his head with one hand and leaning on the kitchen table behind her with her other hand. 

Once her orgasm peak passed, Noah broke away from her pussy lips with a smile and gazed at her with her looking back at him with a heated look.

*Snif snif. She suddenly made a smelling move.

"Oh shit! Breakfast! Breakfast!" She said quickly scrambling off the table while jumping to the stove.

Noah laughed at her fluster and she turned at him over her shoulder with a smile. "It's your fault if I burned it. I never burn food!"

"Anything you make is delicious, I am not afraid, My Lady."

"Sweet talker, you continued like that and this might earn you a nice fuck as well." She said.

"I thought, I earned it just now." Said Noah coming up to her from behind and lifting her robe, unleashing her magnificent ass while fondling.

"Mmmm. Stop. You'll be eating all burned." She moaned out feeling the effect of his list skill spreading through her butt with his touch."

"I'm burning here too." Said Noah rubbing his hard cock between her ass cheeks. "Better burned food than me, right? Besides I feel there is just enough liquid here to gauze my fire." He added touching her pussy lips and bringing his hand up showing her how wet she was, making his hand all sticky with her juices.

Then he adjusted his cock and slowly penetrated her pussy, making her moan aloud and bending her back to press her ass against him, making him enter deeper.

Noah started to piston her with his cock while she held against the cupboards moaning loudly and meeting his every move with her own producing loud smacks of flesh.

"Ooh, Yes! Yes" They both moaned a few minutes later feeling each other's orgasms that heightened the joy of their own orgasm even more.

Later they sat behind the table while joking and laughing leisurely while munching almost burned breakfast.

*****

"This is my library. I am quite proud of my collection." Said Tessa, opening the door that led inside the room that took two floors with a staircase leading to the upper floor. Whole space was riddled with book shelves full of books.

"Wow." Voiced Noah impressed, making Tessa smile more proudly. The collection was indeed impressive. Noah did not see this many books in his whole life. Books were not cheap in this world that relied heavily on skills of systems rather than advanced technology.

He walked around looking at this splendor with an open mouth.

"This collection must cost more than my whole family's territory." Muttered Noah.

"Well not as much. But, yeah. Close." Said Tessa sheepishly.

"How much of it have you read?"

"Almost all." Said Tessa moving her hair lock behind her ear.

"All? Oh God!" 

"It gets lonely to live alone in the outskirts of the world and this is almost the only entertainment I have." Said Tessa, with a note of sadness to her voice. 

"Tessa, I was wondering. You are looking like a perfect human in this form. Why the need to live in solitude?" Asked Noah looking at her.

"It's a long story." She said sadly

"I have the time." Said Noah coming over and taking her hand into his hands making her smile with pleasure.

"I was once a part of the kingdom, but people tend to question why I do not age and it is kept a secret that there are monster houses. For a time it was bearable as I could just pretend new people with a bit of disguise to look older or younger and change the servants from time to time. But everything changed when girls were born."

"Transformation is a hard art to learn. Even temporal change took them decades. Metamorphose took even more after that. People would be terrified to live and serve here with monsters of course. If not outright making a riot to burn the house with us in it. So I decided to close this place off, disappearing from people's eyes."

"But they did learn it right?"

Tessa nodded.

"Then why are you still living this way?" Asked Noah.

Tessa looked up at him with trembling eyes.

"I…I had a mate before, Noah. I loved him greatly. He loved me. He died. I blamed the kingdom, so I abandoned it and all my duties. Closed off, living only with one goal. To make his heritage live on. It took me years and many tries but I managed to produce the girls from the genes he left in me. Giving birth to our daughters."

"What do you mean, by many tries?" Asked Noah softly.

"I am a monster, Noah." Said Tessa looking away. "The fact that I am sentient is not normal, more like a deviation. However my offsprings tend to be ideal monsters. Ideal killers of humans and destroyers of everything around them just like monsters were made to be. Every brood I made had such…tendencies. They were monsters. Pure monsters with no sanity to them. I had to destroy them." Said Tessa squeezing his hand slightly. "Besides, the kingdom would never allow a brood of monsters to be born. If they found out, I let it live or spread, I would be put to death. Once I started to create offspring, observers were a regularity here."

"To tell you the truth, I was almost in despair when the gene material was almost exhausted and I did not produce a single offspring that could be left alive. I was almost ready to kill observers and fight off until at least some were born, even if monsters. As long as they were his children…"

They sat on the couch that Noah led her to while she spoke and sat there while he held her hands.

"I think they sensed my resolve too. In a sense I lost my credibility a lot back then. They thought that I was too dangerous to be left alive. But was it God or something else, I was blessed in the end. One egg in the last brood finally had the feel that I realized was what I wanted. It was Priscilla. Once she was born I calmed down. Observers also backed off in relief. However I was too absorbed into the research of giving birth to sane monsters. I studied and studied until I decided that I am ready to try again. However, it was not liked by the Kingdom. They thought I lost my sanity and went back to being just a monster. I can't blame them looking back at myself back then. Maybe I really lost my sanity for some time. We had an argument…quite severe. But Cassandra stood by me, explained that my research would benefit the kingdom in the end. Said that she needed a successor too and if she let someone be it, it would be one of my daughters. In the end they backed off. But I lost trust and a spot in high decision makings of the kingdom. They do call me sometimes for advice but since then royals tend to stay away from me. But I did not care much. I was elated because this time I gave birth to just one egg and it was a success. It was Brianna. I did not have any genes of my late mate anymore and did not have any wish to produce more offspring. A sense of relief hit me after that actually, returning me back to sanity.

Since then I lived alone with them while teaching them and being observed by the Kingdom occasionally, but mostly the Kingdom is wary of us and doesn't trust us much. So we are unwelcome in society.

"I am sorry for your loss, dear and sorry you had to live and stay here in solitude."

"Thank you. Dear." Said Tessa trying out that word, Noah spoke, liking it very much.

Noah kissed her and wiped at the corner of her eye that became wet unnoticed for herself. 

"There is something though that I want to ask, however if it's not a question you should answer then it's, okay."

"Ask, dear." Said Tessa softly.

"Tessa, why is the kingdom letting monsters live among humans, giving them power to rule and even make decisions over a large populace? From what I understood from your words. There is some kind of duty you have?"

Tessa thought for a bit and nodded.

"Do you know what Dungeon and Labyrinth truly are?" She asked.

58