Chapter 89 – Saving each other (18+)
1.1k 2 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah felt his libido increasing with every level he gained as if it pushed him to being more lustful. His 'Berseggs' skill however seemed to increase that level of hornyness a few times over. Yet even that was not enough in front of a girl with years of pent up lust simmering inside her without any way of being fully satisfied. Priscillas' desire seemed to be boundless and made even his Berseggs form bend its knees. Once his mad state dispersed all he could do was lay there shivering and whimpering while she milked him of all he had to offer. Only when she felt his lack of reaction did her craze subsided to the level of giving her control over her mind.

With her mind finally starting to combine dispersed thoughts into rational thinking did she finally look around noticing the state she was in and the state of her mate under her. She still felt lust, she still felt the need for his presence inside herself, desired his seed but now could finally keep it under control. 

Priscilla morphed into her human form and weakly lay down on Noah's chest, while huffing and puffing as if trying to breathe in all the air in the room.

A moment later she felt two warm hands embrace her, pressing her harder against the chest she lay on. She turned up her head, gazing into the eyes that watched her back and shame started to return to her mind making her turn away her eyes. However Noah's gentle hand that touched her chin turned her face back toward him, making Priscilla gaze into his eyes once more. Noah weakly lifted his head, bending his neck slightly and placed a soft kiss on her lips. 

She looked at him in surprise for a moment, then a smile shone on her lips. She buried her face into his chest and embraced him back so hard as if trying to sink into him.

"This was incredible, My Lady. Thank you for this gift. For allowing me to be your first." Whispered Noah, sliding his hand on her long silky hair.

"God, I can't believe we did it. I am afraid to look you in the eyes." Muttered Priscilla.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of. You needed it and I enjoyed every moment of it."

"...me too." Whispered Priscilla. "It was…unforgettable."

"I am glad to hear this." Said Noah weakly.

They lay this way in silence for a long time until their breaths normalized simply enjoying each others warmth.

"What will be of us now?" Whispered Priscilla without lifting her face from his chest.

"We are mates now, as I understand it?" Said Noah.

"Um." Voiced in a soft voice Priscilla, turning her head to look at Noah's hand where she bit him.

"In this case, that is what we will be." Said Noah and Priscilla lifted her head looking at him again with trembling eyes.

"You still feel the need, right?" Asked Noah.

Priscilla bit her lips, nodding with her head.

"As long as you want it, I will be there for you to satisfy that desire."

"I…" Started to say something Priscilla, but then stopped herself and looked him in the eyes with a firm gaze. "I know it's late to say this, but I like you, Noah. It's not just the need. Not just my instincts speaking. It is more than that for me. Ever since I saw you that day on the terrace, standing by my mothers side, my heart would not stop beating hard. Every time I saw you, I was unable to move my eyes away from you. Could not…stop fantasizing of you. I felt ashamed of my thoughts. You were sweet and gentle and I was a wicked bitch masturbating all nights long imagining you. I…I felt…unworthy of you." Said Priscilla with her cheeks burning red. "So it wasn't just the…the monster instincts for me."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of." Said Noah. "It makes me happy to know you bore such feelings for me all this time. You don't need to be shy about your needs anymore. I know of them and will be happy to satisfy them."

"I want to kiss you." Said Priscilla watching him.

"I want to be kissed by you, My Lady." Answered Noah, making her smile a shy smile on her lips. She moved toward him and placed her lips on his, softly kissing him and suckling on his lower lip, enjoying the taste of him.

"This feels like a dream." She whispered, breaking the kiss after a long moment, but staying so close their lips almost touched. "I wanted this so much, but now that I have it, it feels unreal. I am afraid it is one of my delusions that I will wake up from in a minute."

"Then we have to enjoy it to the fullest, so that you would wake up fully satisfied." Said Noah, smiling at her and kissing her again.

Priscilla answered his kiss with passion and hunger, giving in to her lust. 

"Take me, Noah." She whispered in between kisses, feeling his manhood that she touched with her body getting hard under her. "Take me as lovers do. I want you as a sane person now, as a normal girl, not as the mad beast I was before."

Noah's hands gently slid over her body feeling her curves and her gentle skin. She wasn't as curvy and thick in places as her mother, but overall she looked like a younger version of Tessa, with the same black silken long hair and deep black eyes that she inherited from her mother. Their kisses grew hotter and more passionate as they started to squirm in each other's embrace, trying to feel each other's body with their own.

Priscilla's hand slipped to his hard cock and she gently rubbed it with her palm. She broke away from Noah's lips and looked down his body watching as his wet dick slid through her palm that circled around its shaft, feeling how hot and hard it was in her hands. She could not help but lick her lips.

"This thing…it's not as big as some of my…toys, but when it was inside…that pleasure, nothing could compare to it." She said, turning to look him in the eyes.

"It felt incredible inside you as well." Said Noah. "But…"

"What is it?" Asked Priscilla, stopping her hand surprised.

"There was something your mother did not…teach you." Said Noah

"Umm. What is it?" Asked Priscilla curious.

"That not only girls can please their men down there. A man can please his woman there as well." Explained Noah.

"How?" Asked Priscilla. 

Noah gently took Priscilla's hand that was rubbing his dick slowly and pulled it away. Then he pushed her lightly pressing her to the bed and then kissed her while standing on his hands over her. After a few kisses he slid to the side and traced her neck and shoulders with kisses while his hands gently grabbed her breast tendering them in his palms until they reached her nipples.

Priscilla moaned through closed mouth when Noah rubbed her breast with his hands, but moaned aloud when she felt his wet mouth take her nipple between his lips, sucking in it. She could not help grabbing his head and pressing him harder. But even that was not all to it, once he started to suck on her nipples, his hand went lower and reached her crotch. Then two fingers softly slid over her slit over and over as if tenderizing her lower lips. Then they slipped inside the folds spreading her lips apart. A moment later his wet fingers slid over her clit making her shudder. 

Priscilla lay shivering from multiple stimuli that attacked her pleasure senses at once and bit her lip while moaning hard. But a few moments after that pleasurable torture she felt Noah break away from her breast, making her feel disappointed. This feeling did not last long however as she watched surprised how he slowly lowered in between her legs, spreading them apart opening her slit to his view.

"No. This is embarrassing." Moaned Priscilla. "Please don't watch."

"This is beautiful. You are incredibly beautiful here, Priscilla." Said Noah and lowered his head toward her crotch. He took a heavy breath feeling her arousal. "You smell wonderful too. I can't help wanting to taste you."

"No." Wheezed Priscilla, however she was so excited from him smelling her she was gushing there. Next moment she felt his soft wet tongue slid over her lips and she spasmed, bending her back from unknown before pleasure.

"Oh God." She whispered, as Noah placed a few kisses on her lower lips.

"You like that, Priscilla?"

"God, Yes! How…how do I tasty?" She asked carefully

"As the best dish that I ever ate. Just the smell alone makes me hard, but your taste makes me lose my mind. I want to taste it more and more."

"Taste me, Noah." Whispered Priscilla "Taste as much as you want. But…"

"What is it?" Asked Noah stopping in the middle of bending toward her lips.

"I always wanted you to be closer, but could not get the courage to ask you. You call my sister Bri and mom as Tessa. Could you…could you call me gentler? Like you do with my mom and sister."

"Cil. Would you like me to call you that?" 

"Yes."

"Cil, I want to taste you. Want to lick your crotch."

"Mmm. Taste me Noah."

Noah bent down to her again and licked her gently again making her shiver then he slipped with his tongue between her folds and started to gently slither all over her slit with it. He sucked on her lips while his tongue penetrated her soft folds and squeezed between her we flesh, tasting her thoroughly.

Priscilla could not help moaning aloud while grabbing her ruined bed sheets with her hands. Noah moved his tongue, thoroughly smearing his saliva over her pink flesh then licked her clit a few times and started to suckle on it as if it was a tasty candy. A few moments of that stimuli and Priscilla was screaming out her orgasm with her back bent upward while gushing her juices out of her slit out.

"Oh, God! That was…So good."

Noah moved over her and kissed her lips. She tasted herself in his lips and could not help but grab him and kiss him passionately. Kissing man that just licked down below all over, excited her immeasurably.

While they kissed she felt Noah adjust himself so that his hard hot thing pressed against her thoroughly wet vagina. Then it slowly slipped over her lips and gently penetrated her, making her breath in sharply.

With a gentle move Noah sunk inside her, penetrating her with his shaft until his pelvis gently touched her labia.

"Mmmm." Moaned Priscilla. "Yes. Yes, that is so good. You feel so good, Noah. God I want it. Make love to me." Cooed Priscilla in a lustful voice as Noah started to move inside her.

They lay huffing and puffing as Noah was pumping inside her with measured strokes, making her shiver and shudder in his hands.

Priscilla just came and Noah was thoroughly milked not too long ago so both of them felt their pleasure growing slowly, enjoying the act while staring into each other eyes full of lust.

After a long moment Noah grabbed her hands and pulled them up letting him enter deeper, reached her depths to the utmost and started to slam in her quicker and harder.

"Oh, yes!" Wheezed Priscilla with surprise and pleasure. "Yes! Do me like that!"

"Say it!" Said Noah.

"What?" Moaned Priscilla

"Say that word, Cil. Ask me what you truly want."

She watched him with her lustful eyes while he pumped into her and the whispered something

"I can't hear it." Said Noah. "Let me hear it."

"Fuck me." Said Priscilla a bit louder.

"Say it louder, Cil. What do you want?"

"Fuck me, Noah! Fuck me hard! I want you to fuck me crazy. Fuck my brains out!" Said Priscilla loudly and closed her face with her hands.

"That's it. I like to hear your true thoughts. That's what I want to hear." Said Noah slipping out of her and grabbing her waist. He turned her over and pulled her to her knees. Then he slipped back inside her and started to slam into her fiercely.

"Ooooh." Voiced Priscilla with her mouth open while shaking heavily from his every press deep inside her. "Oh God!" She screamed.

Noah slammed quickly and hard, reaching her most deepest part, making her scream with pleasure until he felt her inside shudder and vibrate before she screamed even louder, riding an orgasm wave.

Once he felt her cumming he could not hold it any longer and erupted inside her making her scream even louder. Noah felt her insides grabbing and pulling him as if milking him and could not help but scream out from pleasure as well. 

Then they dropped down weakly to the bed with Noah pressing on Priscilla's back from above. They lay breathing hard in silence with glazed eyes for a few minutes still connected with each other down below and shivering occasionally from feeling each other's spasms from after taste of orgasm.

"Thank you, Noah." Whispered Priscilla, grabbing his hand and kissing it. "Thank you for coming to our house."

"Thank you for calling me." Whispered Noah.

"What do you mean?" Whispered back Priscilla?

"My skill. I came here with my skill. It allows me to hear the call. You called me. So I could come."

"You came for my call?" Asked Priscilla surprised.

"Yes."

"Thank you." Said Priscilla and Noah felt her shuddering under him. He lifted up and saw tears streaming down her cheeks. "I was so scared, Noah. So scared. I thought I would lose my sanity, that I would turn into a monster. Thank you. Thank you." She kept kissing his hand. "Thank you for saving me."

"No, Cil. Thank you for saving me." Said Noah laying down at her side and pulling her into his hands, embracing her body. "Your call saved my life. Thank you." Whispered Noah.

"Then we saved each other." Said Priscilla hugging him powerfully.

52