Chapter 96 – Three spiders (18+)
1.2k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the room three women, with lingerie being the only clothes on their magnificent bodies, waited for Noah to enter and close the door.

Noah looked them over with his heart beating rapidly. All three of them were so similar they were almost the copies of the same woman just with different ages. 

Tessa was a mature beauty with a mesmerizing curvy body almost like a sand hourglass. She stood watching him clad in a short black lace mesh nightie that tightly hugged her body, with a garter belt that held her stockings. Her long black like night hair were made into a bun held by a long stick and only a few curls streamed down at the sides of her face.

Priscilla was a young lady with a body a bit leaner than her mother yet still having a delicious curve in her body that made Noah look at her with a heated gaze. She stood in the plain silken purple nightie with a deep cleavage that opened a great view to her opulent chest and then covered her belly hugging her body tightly. At the waist, however, it spread to the sides with frills ending above her knees and opening the view to her beautiful long straight legs. Her long black hair that she obviously inherited from her mother were spread behind her and slightly spread over her shoulders.

Between these two stunning women with a shy demeanor and red cheeks stood a young girl that looked barely old enough to be considered an adult. Brianna stood with her head turned down yet looked shyly at him with her eyes turned up, making Noah feel like jumping toward her and hugging with a desire to protect her. She stood with one of her hands holding the forearm of her other hand in an attempt to shyly cover her chest slightly. She was dressed in a platinum colored floral lace lingerie with platinum lines streaming down while swirling around her body from her bra to her revealing panties and then down her legs to the platinum colored short stockings. She reminded him of a present tied with a ribbon. A very delicious looking present.

Brianna's dress was without a doubt the most revealing and she felt greatly uncomfortable in it, slightly shivering from worry, making Noah realize that it was most likely the two women at her side's idea to make her the most presentable. Noah looked at Tessa and Priscilla at the sides and as if reading his mind Priscilla turned her gaze away as if guilty, while Tessa looked sheepishly.

"You all look magnificent." Said Noah, looking Priscilla and Tessa over and then stopping his eyes on Brianna. "You are beautiful, Bri." He said to her specifically, making her smile with less of nervousness and more of delight after that.

"So the three of you have made your choice?" Asked Noah.

"Come closer." Said Tessa. "Each one of us would like to tell you of our decision separately."

Noah slowly walked closer to the three girls seeing Bri gulping down from worry and smiled slightly. 

Tessa came a step forward sinking into Noah's embrace while slipping her hands around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

"I would like you to use that skill on me honey." She whispered into his ear.

Noah hugged her waist and placed another hot kiss on her lips, before she slipped out of his embrace standing at his side. Then Priscilla came forward, taking his other side. She slid her palm on his chest then moved her hand to his cheek turning him toward herself and sucked on his lips.

"I want you to use your skill on me, Noah." She whispered to him while his hand slipped around her waist pressing her strongly against his body.

"Thank you for your trust, Cil." Whispered Noah and kissed her again.

"Before you use that skill, however, Brianna wants you to say something." Said Tessa.

Noah turned to the girl that stood in front of him alone now with her cheeks red to the ears and peered into the floor.

"N...Noah…I…I…" Started to say Brianna but the words just did not go out of her mouth as she wanted. Noah let go of the two girls at his side and walked closer to her standing in front of the nervous girl before kneeling in front of her.

"Brianna Threadweaver." Called her Noah, interrupting her stutter. "Would you please allow me to become your mate and help you with your adult stage passing." He said, stretching his hand forward for her to take, making Brianna surprised. She watched him for a moment before nodding.

"I would like to become your mate, Noah." Said Brianna quietly while taking his hand. "And I want you to use that skill on me as well."

"Bri." Said Tessa quietly.

"I know, Mom. I still don't need it as I will have some time of first mating elation period when I will feel no agitation toward the other two marks in my mate, but I don't want to feel it at all. I want this family to be filled with love now that we all found a mate." Said Brianna, turning to her mother.

Tessa sighed and nodded.

Noah stood up from his knee and slightly pulled Brianna toward himself embracing her.

"Thank you for being such a courageous girl and trusting me, Bri. I will do my best to not disappoint you."

Brianna lifted herself on her toes and put an awkward kiss on his lips, quickly pulling back and turning away with embarrassment.

"Would you please mate with me before you use the skill on everyone?" She whispered.

"With pleasure, My Lady." Whispered to her Noah and his body suddenly started to exude a spider scent that made all three women in the room gulp and look at him with infatuation.

Tessa and Priscilla came toward him and slid their hands on his back hugging him at the sides.

"Well then for the start, let's teach you how to kiss your mate, sweety." Said Tessa looking at her daughter, then she turned to Noah and kissed him hungrily. When she broke the kiss she sucked his lower lip one more time and breathed heavily.

Next moment another hand touched his cheek and turned his head to the other side.

Priscilla gobbled on his lips with hunger penetrating his mouth with her tongue. They slobbered each other for a long moment before breaking up to take in some air.

"Is..is this…the lust skill…" Said Priscilla breathing hard.

"Umm." Voiced Noah approvingly. "I don't want you all to start killing each other." Said Noah with a smug smile.

"Feels good." Moaned Priscilla.

Lust skill could not stop them from hating each other because of the challenging bite marks, but it could overwhelm that feeling for the duration of the skill, so Noah decided this skill was a must until he uses 'Mindbreak' this evening.

After he kissed both women he turned to Brianna and saw her staring with an intense gaze while biting her lower lip.

She lifted herself toward Noah and placed her lips on Noah's. This time Noah did not allow her to move away quickly, hugging her waist and pressing her toward himself.

The moment Brianna touched her lips to him, she felt strange heat spread through her body, melting her sanity and weakening her legs. If Noah did not hold her tightly in his hands she would probably sink to the floor unable to hold herself. When their kiss broke she couldn't help moaning while breathing hard with glazed eyes.

"Mmmn. I could get used to it." Breathed out Brianna with pleasure. With the lust skill active all embarrassment and unease started to evaporate within her, letting her quickly sink into her desires. 

It was not long since her mating period started as it only began since she met Noah a few weeks ago. This time period was a just a drop of water in the ocean compared to how long her sister was tortured by the same desire, but with occasional stimulus of the kin scent that Noah exuded after his nightly rendezvous with Priscilla, she felt her desire leap in by the miles. Priscilla had no target of desire. Brianna on the other hand had him at hand all the time and this stimulated her need for him greatly. Now that she was under the lust skill influence her desire quickly came out of bounds, eating her whole.

While Brianna was squirming in his hands rubbing her body unconsciously against his, Tessa and Priscilla started to slowly undress him, gently taking off his shirt. Brianna saw that body that she dreamed of for weeks being presented to her and could not help moaning again, putting her hand on Noah's chest and touching his body with a craving on her face.

"Do you want to taste him, sister?" Whispered Priscilla. "Do you want to prove to your organs how worthy he is?"

"Umm" Moaned Brianna with a weak voice full of need.

Tessa and Priscilla gazed at each other for a moment with a slight smile then they started to sink on the floor pulling Brianna with them.

"Come try him then, Bri. Try how tasty he is." Said Tessa. Brianna sank to her knees like the two women beside her and watched how her mother and sister were fondling a bulge on Noah's pants with their four hands, making him moan. Then they gently opened his pants and pulled them down, revealing to Brianna's view the hard standing object that exuded an even stronger sense of lust making her water at the corner of the mouth when she took a heavy breath.

Her mother came closer to that object while looking at her and rubbed her face against that big hard thing with a moan. Then she stretched her long tongue out of her mouth and licked it from the root to the very tip. Next was her sister who repeated that her mothers moved from the other side. After that both women stared at her as if beckoning to repeat after them as well.

Brianna moved closer and did as her mother showed. She pressed her face against that hard meaty stick and took a heavy breath. And it almost made her lose her mind. Intense hot feeling spread through her body making her shiver and bringing such a pleasure that she has never felt in her life making her whimper. 

"Lick it dear. Taste him." Whispered Tessa, pulling Brianna out of her reverie.

Brianna hesitated for a moment but then pulled slightly away and the stretched tongue carefully touched that pole with the tip of it as if taste testing it. Extreme pleasure that lust skill brought at the moment of skin touch spread through her mouth making the girl lose herself in the taste as starting to lick it with wanton.

"Oh Bri." Moaned Noah from above her, making her turn her gaze up while she kept licking him and they met their eyes seeing deep need for each other in each other's eyes.

"Good girl." Said Tessa. "But this is not all to its taste. That's how you really taste it." She said and then brought her opened mouth above his tip and sank her face on that stick, gobbling it down her mouth. Then she moved up while sucking it which made her cheeks sink in. And then gobbled it down again with a wet sound. Brianna watched her mother slobber on that big hard dick with infatuation until she pulled away from it making a loud slurping sound leaving a thin thread of saliva spread through air from the tip.of.Noah's dick to her luscious lips. Brianna looked at it while licking her own lips and then saw her sister came over that tip too and gulped it into her mouth just like their mother did it before, pumping it in her mouth with loud wet slurps.

This time Brianna did not hesitate she opened her mouth.moving toward the tip.

"Careful with your teeth. This thing is gentle. Do not harm it. It needs to be loved, dear." Said her mother.

Brianna stalled for a moment listening to her mother before carefully touching the tip with her lips, feeling that hot feeling of pleasure spread through them again. She opened her mouth wider and started to slowly sink on the hard hot thing taking it deeper into her mouth.

"That's right dear. That's great. Slurp it in. Suck this dick well. It will be bringing you unreal pleasure later. Thank it for that in advance." Whispered her mother.

Brian a closed her mouth and started to suck that big hard stick while trying to feel everything that was going on within her mouth. She felt how full her mouth is and how deep that thing reached, yet it was not even fully in. Her mother and sister could take it a lot deeper. How did they do it? She wanted to please just as good as them, she did want to be a lesser one, so she struggled to take it in deeper.

"Oh dear. You want to take it deeper. Want to suck it whole?" Whispered her mother as if reading her thoughts and Brianna moaned approvingly.

"Let mommy help then." Said Tessa putting her hand in Brianna's nape and pressing her head down. "Go on dear. Suck it. Don't struggle relax yourself let your self be fucked with it. Let him freely fuck your mouth." She whispered while holding Brianna down.

"Oh Bri, you are so good." Moaned Noah, making her feel delighted and relaxing her struggle. Then she felt Noah take her face in his hand and start moving in his own. This was it. This is what her mother talked about letting him fuck her mouth. Brianna struggled to open her mouth a bit wider and sink on his cock even deeper just as her mother pressed her to do, while Noah increased his movement tempo.

"That's it sis. He is feeling it. Feeling how good you are. He is going to give it to you. He is going to seed your mouth. He will let you taste his genetics, so that you could be sure how worthy he is to mate you. Take it sis. Suck it out. Suck that seed out of his balls. Taste it." Whispered Priscilla into her other ear.

Brianna felt the unquenchable desire for that seed in her mouth. She wanted to know how it felt to have the seed of the worthy mate. So she sucked it harder while being fucked in her mouth. She felt like suffocating yet struggled to persist until she finally felt it. Felt how the body of the man above her shivered and then hot liquid flooded her mouth. It covered her tongue and leaked into her throat filling her whole mouth so much her cheeks inflated making her struggle a bit to break free, but her mothers string hand kept her face in place while Noah held the sides of her head and kept cumming into her mouth. 

Brianna could not help starting to gulp it down, drinking the hot viscous liquid. And the moment it sank deep into her throat a sudden shiver of pleasure spread through her body so hard she could not help screaming while feeling hot liquid gushed out from between her legs wetting the panties she wore and drenching the floor beneath her. 

Only after that her mother let her go, letting her break free and sink to the floor covering her face.

"Oh God…don't look…I can't believe it… did I just pee?" 

"No dear." Said her mother, patting her head dearly. "This is not a pee. You just squirted from how good it fell."

"Squirted?" Asked Brianna looking at her mother through her hands.

"Yes dear. Noah tasted so good your body just could not help having a great orgasm. Nothing to be embarrassed about. See Noah is not disgusted, instead he is even more excited by you now." Said her mother.

Brianna shyly looked up seeing that hard thing that she just sucked, standing firmly and looking as if it got even harder. White juice streaming down from its tip that Priscilla felt would be a waste to fall to the floor and started to lick off of that hard meat stick.

Then Brianna lifted her eyes higher and saw Noah's heated gaze looking at her with such desire it made her shudder while heat spread between her legs.

Noah pulled Priscilla away and came over Brianna stretching his hand toward her. Brianna shyly gave her hand to him and he pulled her up to her weak legs that refused to hold her well.

"Show it to me." Said Noah as if giving an order.

Tessa stood up as well and came closer to Brianna taking hold of her as well. Then she started to undress her daughter in front of Noah. Brianna was surprised for a moment with her mothers action then she felt her sister starting to remove the cloth that covered her lover's part as well while Noah looked over her whole body.

"Gosh, sis, you are flooding here." Said Priscilla making Brianna's cheeks redden and unconsciously try to cover her face but was stopped with Noah grabbing both of her hands.

"No Bri. Don't be ashamed if it. It makes me want you so much. Makes me want to taste you too." Said Noah and kissed her lips. Then he moved down her body while placing kisses on her shoulders and then down her chest on her now naked breasts. He took her nipples in his mouth sucking them wetly between his lios and then swirling with his tongue, making Brianna moan. Then he sank to his knees between her legs while staring at her eyes. She watched how close he was to her running as if opened tap pussy lips and breathed in her smell.

She gulped down breathing hard thinking he would be disgusted at her smell but he moaned with pleasure and then sunk his mouth between her legs. Next moment she felt so great down there she wanted to bend over, but her mother held her standing again while her sister pushed her but to not let her sink down with weakness in her legs.

"Oh, God! He is sucking me there." Whined Brianna through pleasure.

"Yes, dear. Because you are tasty. You cumming for him makes him so excited just like you were when you made him cum with your mouth. Now feel how much he wants you. How much your mate desires you." Whispered Tessa into her ear.

Brianna felt his soft warm tongues slip between her lower lips and lick her folds. Felt penetrate her hole with his wet tongue and then suck at her clit. And all this time great pleasure from his lust skill side effect spread through her crotch and then deep into her body up to her belly. A few moments later she could not hold it any more and screamed into the ceiling shuddering in her mothers hands.

"Oh, God! Mommy it's so good. So good." She moaned while Noah keptnsucking her pussy all the time through her irgasm making her shudders even stronger, bringing her to even higher peaks of pleasure.

Once she couldn't take it anymore she sank down as if deflated, but before she could fall Noah jumped up and grabbed her in his hands, lifting her into princess carry.

"You were so delicious, My Lady." Said Noah softly while carrying her to the bed.

"You are driving me insane Noah." Whispered Brianna, hugging his head.

"I am happy you feel it this way, Bri." Whispered back to her Noah.

"I want you Noah. Want you to take me." Whispered Brianna when they came to the bed.

"I want you too, Bri." Said Noah placing her softly in the bed.

Two women slowly climbed the bed at her sides and whispered into her ears.

"In my spider form? But…but…" Stuttered Brianna nervously looking at Noah.

"It's okay, Bri. I saw your mother and sister's spider forms too. They are beautiful. I am sure you are beautiful as well." Said Noah.

Then Brianna felt her mother starting to change at her side and following her example Priscilla started to change as well. When they turned Brianna looked at them both nervously and then looked at Noah. However she did not see a thread of disgust on his face when he watched the two women, only infatuation.

Noah moved toward them and kissed Tessa passionately while gently touching her both her human torso and spider body. Then he turned to Priscilla and kissed her as well, making her grab him and pressed him against herself. But instead of fear, Brianna saw only more desire in his face while he kissed her sister.

Briana finally made her mind and started to change as well. Noah moved away from the three women, looking at Brianna's transformation. When it was done he looked at the three spider women in front of him with a happy smile.

"You three are so beautiful." He said and then moved into their embrace.

46