Chapter 180 – Being completely honest (18+)
539 8 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey fellas. The rumors of my death were slightly exaggerated. I feel compelled to explain my absence tho. So here are my life's events. I got married and had a honeymoon that was filled with all kinds of events. Yet it was out of Europe so there was no good internet to do some quality writing. Then I came back and found out the dates of a project I worked on in the company had been moved to earlier dates. So I worked 7 days a week for 2 months with no weekends and also programmed the controller for my project every day when I came back home until fucking 1 am at night. Then went back to work to work on the project yet again, literally spending almost 24 hours on it barely sleeping at all. So as you understand I did not have even a minute to spend on writing, nor did I have any inspiration. I was simply squeezed like a dry lemon.   Even though I finished that hell exactly 1 day before the Christmas holidays I had no life force in me to do anything other than sit and read mangas that I had not read for several months. So yeah I Finally feel like human again so I decided to do some writing. I hope you enjoy it.


Dahlia’s hand gently slid over Noah’s shoulders stroking his skin with a caring touch as her palms slipped under the seam of his clothes and started to slowly push the clothes down his torso. It seemed that she put more attention into touching and stroking his skin and muscles than actually undressing him.

Her velvety smooth skin glided under his clothes caressing him sensually and bringing goosebumps all over Noah’s body for several seconds before she pushed his clothes just a bit more to undress him further, as if helping him undress served as a simple excuse to fondle his strong muscles.

“D..Dahlia…I can do this…” Started to say Noah breathing heavily as his excitement flared from her gentle fingers traveling all over his skin, going from his shoulder lower and lower down his body.

“Shh. It’s ok Master. This is part of my work. Let me do this for you.” Answered Dahlia with a soothing whisper so close to his ear, that her breath touched the skin of his ears and sent shivers down his body.

As she took off his top clothes, and slowly slid her hands toward his pants Noah realized that he was hard as a rock, his manhood tenting his pants as a spire covered by the cloth. 

“I..I can do the rest…” he tried to protest again but her soothing whisper made him sluggish quenching his resistance, yet seemingly making him even harder than before.

“This is maid's job, Master. It’s alright. Just let me do my job. I want to do this, Master.” She whispered into his ear pressing her soft breasts into his back, making his legs go soft from her words and almost making Noah fall, but her hands hugging him from behind pulled him closer to her body, squeezing him between her soft breasts and gentle arms while helping him to stay prone. 

Noah stood leaning back at her, breathing heavily with lidded eyes as she hugged him from behind slowly unclasping his pants and pushing them down, making them slide to the floor before she reached for the thick long shape that protruded from his undergarment.

Dahlia pressed her palm firmly against Noah's cock over the cloth of his undergarment and slid it down his entire length following with her hand through the entire protruding shape and circling over it for a few seconds before grabbing it firmly and slowly stroking it in her hand. Her other hand slowly slid over his abdomen up to his chest, gently trailing with her fingers the lines between his muscles, greatly adding to his pleasure with every centimeter that she stroked.

“Dahlia…Please…enough.” Breathed out Noah his thoughts barely coherent.

“No need to be embarrassed, Master. This is alright. I like it. I am glad that you feel this way from my touch, Master. Let me serve you. This is my job. To serve my Master in any way he desires.” She breathed into Noah’s ear as her hand slid to the top of his undergarment sliding her thumbs under the cloth and slowly pulling it down releasing his hard-as-rock cock from its confines and making them drop to the floor as well now leaving him as naked as her. As they stood leaning against each other they could feel each other's body heat turning into a blaze.

Once he was naked Dahlia’s hand slowly slid over his abdomen stopping for a fraction of a second at his pubic area before continuing to glide to his cock.

However, Noah’s eyes suddenly regained clarity as his hand firmly grabbed her wrist.

“Stop.” Said Noah this time the firmness of his voice letting out no space for abjection before he pushed her away and turned around to look into her eyes seeing Dahlia’s surprised gaze as if she could not comprehend what went wrong.

“Did your mother force you to do this?” He suddenly asked, making Dahlia’s eyes go wide.

“Wha…what are you…? Master this..” Started to say Dahlia.

“Then why did your hand tremble like that?”  Asked Noah in a gentler voice as he stepped away from Dahlia that turned her gaze to the floor in embarrassment.

“You felt it?” She whispered barely audibly.

In that fraction of a second that her hands stopped in hesitation, Noah felt a barely perceivable tremble in her palms which put his mind to work. Starting to question what was going on he finally snapped out of her charm.

Had it been a few weeks ago he would not have been able to perceive something so fine and small, however, his every Level Up had something to do with his senses, giving him better control of his body functions and at the same time promoting them to the next level as well. After his last binge leveling, when he passed his first bottleneck, his senses went up a grade allowing him to see, hear, and sense a lot more clearly. Making him notice finer things that a normal person could not even perceive.

“Why did you use charm on me?” Asked Noah standing in front of Dahlia gazing at her trembling form. “That tremble. That hesitation. This is not something you wish to do. This means someone is forcing your hand. Was it your mother? Why? I thought we had a truce.”

“My mother…” whispered Dahlia with a guilty voice, “wants to be sure you would hold your promise.”

“By charming me and hypnotizing?” Asked Noah anger filling his voice.

“No!” Exclaimed Dahlia finally lifting her eye to look him in the face. “Our charm would wear off as soon as we stop using it. And we can’t hold you here if we want you to fulfill your promise.”

“Then what is her plan? Why do this? What’s the point of making us…” Noah went silent as an idea popped into his mind.

“To bear your children.” Whispered Dahlia, turning her gaze once again away from him. “You are an honorable man. One that would do anything for his family.”

“Children? But you and I…We are totally different species aren’t we?”

“It doesn’t matter for Dryads. Dryads can bear children from any creature. After all, our children will always be one of the plant species. Dryads are not considered Royalty of all plant-based spiritual beings just for show. Even if any one of the species goes entirely extinct, we can repopulate this species again from nothing. We can birth any plant-based being in existence as long as we find suitable genes. At the same time, we can be pollinated by any being in existence, whether it’s plant-based or not. After all, we merely take in the genes of our mates and readjust them as we readjust our own bodies when we cultivate ourselves in privacy. That’s why there are no men in our species. They are simply not needed. Dryads can birth males, only they would be of some other species, lower than ours.” Explained Dahlia.

“And your mother forced you to get pregnant with my child? This is bullshit! I will go and have a talk with her. I don’t care whether she is queen or your mother, she has no right to force you to do something that you don’t want!” Grumbled Noah with anger clenching his fists. 

“No! Please don’t!” Exclaimed Dahlia. “If she knows I told you…”

“She will do nothing if she wants to stay on a friendly basis!”

“She’ll exchange us with others and we will not serve you anymore” whispered Dahlia.

“Wait…isn’t that good for you?” Asked Noah confused. “She forced you three to be my servants as a punishment. Am I wrong?”

“Yes. Hoping that you would abuse your power and lay with us…” Answered Dahlia.

“Making you bear my children…” Finished her sentence Noah facepalming. “She wanted to bind me with this scheme from the get-go.” He said, sighing.

“That’s all the more reason to have a face-to-face talk with her. I will not allow her to force you to do anything anymore. I will make sure she will not demand from you three anything going against your will. If you wish to stay with us, I will not recognize any other of your sisters except you three. She would either accept it or forget our deal.”

“...like we…don’t…” murmured something to Dahlia, yet with Noah’s heightened hearing sense he could hear her words loud and clear.

“Huh? Just now…what did you…?” He asked surprised.

“It’s not that I don't want it. Doing it with you or even having your children… The reason I hesitated is because I was forcing you. I felt like I was betraying our friendship…” Said Dahlia. “But if this…” Said Dahlia sliding her finger over his still-hard dick. “If I can have this without using any charms…It would make me very happy, Noah.” Said Dahlia for the first time not calling him Master but gently saying his name.

“Aster, Zinnia, and I. None of us would really mind if you really put your hands on us. On the contrary. It would make us very happy.” She said more firmly stepping closer to him once again now pressing her soft breast against his chest.

“It was hard, you know?” She said her lips came close to a mere inch from his, as she stood on her toes to gaze into his eyes on the same heights with him. 

“Even as we make sure to not peek at you four while you were behind the doors. As we let you have your privacy… But we could still hear you, you know? We could sense everything that transpired behind those doors through all the woods of the mansion. Every tremble, every creak of that mansion's woods spreading pleasure and moans of madam and young ladies as waves through walls, floor, and ceiling, reached us three wherever we were.” She said breathing heavily as she slowly stroked his manhood holding it firmly in her hands.

“D..Dahlia.” Said Noah as he felt her hand glide over the head of his cock and circle there smearing her palm in the lube pouring out of his cockhead now in rivulets. For a second he thought that she was using charm magic again but just the fact that he could think of it proved that she wasn’t, yet his thoughts became sluggish by the moment as before.

“Don’t misunderstand it, Master Noah. We Dryads are called Forrest Sluts by your people. But we aren’t even offended. Because we are sluts. We are horny sluts that would gladly fuck anything that wishes to put its dick inside us.”

“Dahlia. What? Why are you saying this?”

“Why? Because I want honesty between us. I want you to know the whole truth. I will not hold anything away from you anymore as Mother demands from us. I am tired of the lies and schemes my mother put us to. I wish to be honest with you, Noah. Every word I am going to say is the truth about me, my sisters, and our entire race.”

“We are ravenous sluts with insatiable libido. That’s who we are.”

“Sometimes we would find a fine specimen that could give us a nice hard fucking that we desire and fuck him in a group, pleasuring ourselves on his cock until he can’t have it hard anymore or until he breaks.”

“Yes. That’s right. Until he breaks, because no matter how good a fucking he would give us, no matter how much he would satisfy us, making us climax like crazy, it will not be enough for us. We would still ask for more. We are insatiable sluts. Fucking Nymphos. That’s how we all Dryads are. Me, Zinnia, and Aster are no exception. We enjoy a good fucking as any Dryad.” 

“Do you know how hard it was to not drag you off to some corner and just have our way with you covering it all later with the hypnosis as if nothing ever happened as we do it with anyone unlucky to bear out interest inside the Labyrinth. How hard it was to keep our hands off of you? To hold all these desires inside and keep a straight face in front of you, projecting professionalism and a calm demeanor? Every day we would masturbate relentlessly to quench this fire inside us. Yet all that pleasure that you gave to madam and young ladies that we could feel as if we were in the same room gave us no respite.” Spoke Dahlia half moaning as she stroked his hardness with both hands.

“But we held ourselves in our hands. To protect our place in that mansion. To not betray your trust, to not betray Madam’s, Priscilla’s, and Brianna’s friendship. We feel happy in your mansion. Happy to have friends. Do something different than taking care of that damn Labyrinth our mother is so proud of.”

“Dryads have no friends you know? We are surrounded by all the sisters and everyone knows everything about each other. Just one big family with no outsiders while all other plant beings look at us as deities no different from your Holy Saintess of the White Tower. Monsters fear us, while humans distrust us and scheme against us. We live in this closed-off community where everyone is no different from each other. Where nothing new ever happens, where every new day brings nothing different except maybe a different cock to pleasure us for some time. Our eternal life is just an everyday repetition of the previous day without an end.”

“However your women, your mates, Ladies of Threadweaver mansion, gave us friendship. Gave us something we did not even know we lacked until we started living in your mansion. I love sitting in the library with the madam discussing books, science, and politics on the nights when you pound one of her daughters in private. Zinnia loves to play with Brianna in the garden when you two are not busily shaging in the craft room. Aster loves to gossip in secret with Priscilla giggling like two girls all the time when you are away with madam fucking in your room. We love to be in that mansion. Love our spot and enjoy being maids of your household more than living here with our sisters. But most of all we love how you filled our lives with meaning. How every day we are being useful to you and your household, Master. We love to help you in your adventures, and your everyday lives. Being your maids gave us the satisfaction we have not felt from the best cocks this Labyrinth had to offer. We Love to serve you. But our sex cravings have been brewing nonstop. And this is the only thing we are lacking.”

“Yes, we could have it elsewhere but that is not what our hearts desire. All three of us have feelings for you, Noah. Real feelings that none of the Dryads felt toward anyone they have been with. You lit these feelings in us and we don’t want just anyone anymore. We feel that it is no longer enough. We want to feel that same completeness that your mates receive from you. From getting pounded not just by anyone but the man they love. We three want to get all our satisfaction from you.”

“So do not misunderstand it, Master. This is not something that any of us three does not desire.” Said Dahlia inching forward that small distance and pressing her lips against Noah in a juicy kiss full of desire.

“On the contrary.” She said as she broke off the kiss a dozen seconds later breathing heavily. “we desire it the most.” She added as she lowered from her toes and bent her knees lowering her body slowly even lower as she licked and kissed his neck, chest, and then abdomen until she finally was face to face with a rock-hard dick pointing at the sky, mere inches away from her slightly opened lips, breathing hot air on his pulsating head.

“If you want to pollinate us, we would gladly birth you as many children as you wish, if you want to use us simply as your holes for pleasure, we would be delighted to provide you with this service. As long as you desire it, we will gladly be your maid sluts and be at your call and beckon, ready to pleasure this cock in any way it desires at all times.” She said as her lips slowly glided over his rock-hard pole.

“We want it so so much. It’s hard to bear. We have not had a cock in us ever since that day you met us three in the labyrinth. And this is the longest any of us three has ever gone without being stuffed. All for the sake of your trust."

"I hesitated, because I just can’t bear to betray this trust by forcing you on me with charm. But even if this is considered to go against our mother and disobeying our Queen, I was going to let you cum in me without being pollinated, just to have your smell on me. I was going to deceive her until you finish your training here, Master. Deceive her until we get out of here and then beg for your forgiveness, but…” Whispered Dahlia pushing her long leaf-like silky tongue and licking off the rivulet of a precum gliding down from Noah’s over-excited cock.

“But if you willingly allow me to service you Master, this would make me incredibly happy. What do you say, Master? Would you like to pollinate me and let me birth for you a few saplings as my mother desires, or will you let me take all your milky cum inside me to deceive her? There is no need to go argue with her. We can just do what she wants but do it in our own way and because we desire it. Because you desire it. I would prefer that a lot…” She said with a moan as her lips spread over his cockhead and she took Noah into her mouth to the very root in one go, her eyes gazing up at him full of desire the entire time.

22