Reincarnation
4.8k 16 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To know how our protagonist got reincarnated let rewind the time to fifteen years ago

"Welcome to the afterlife. Unfortunately, you have died. It might have been a short one but your life is over." A woman who looked to be around her teen said to me

"seriously?" 

I replied toward her, looking around in confusion. I took some time to understand that  I was really died.  But afterlife huh, never expect I will be sent here.

*fanfare sound*

"Because you are the 1.000.000 souls that died today, Congratulation~♪ you get a chance to be reincarnated to another world with your memories intact, yay~♪"

She threw some firecracker around congratulating me.

Putting aside the suspicious offer similar with internet scam, with how the woman in front of me presenting it. It sounded more suspicious.

"Reincarnating sounds good to me, but whats the catch? you wont send someone over to other world just like that right."

I tried to ask her, but she just gave me a smile.

I read some situation like this in a novel of my previous world. But I think it sounded too good to be true. and the one who said it was a woman who was so highstrung that you might suspect that she was drunk.

"ah, why so suspicious~♪... at a time like this when a woman give something, isn't it a duty of a gentleman to just accept~♪."

I looked at her suspiciously. But she just ignored it while whistling.

"sigh.... then what kind of world will I be reincarnated into?"

"Its a world that is created by an otaku god. This god really loves anime that he creates a world with a combination of a lot of anime, the funny things is before he can enjoy it, the Supreme God realize it and got mad so he throws that god into prison and make him think about his action for 10.000 years. You know creating world need the authorization of Supreme God and other Higher Gods."

She then started to chat endlessly.

Hearing her explanation, I was surprised. Even god became an otaku right now? and he sounded like a pathetic god.

"Then What do you want me to do in that world? Do I need to kill Demon King or Evil God in that world or something?"

"Hehe~♪ I really like a smart person like you~♪... the thing is that world need to be stabilized because the god who create it is in prison right now. Even though the world is created without the authorization of Supreme God, but the living beings that live in that world is alive right now and without sin so we can't just erase that world and~♪ this is where you will come. We will insert a fragment of god power to your soul and make you reincarnated, so you just to live your life there~♪. It is possible to fix it from outside but it takes too long, so it is easier to just reincarnate a strong soul with a fragment of god power~♪ ."

"Okay then I accept." I gave my agreement

"Of course you will not accept eas...huh."

"I said I will accept." I gave my agreement again.

Maybe after reincarnating I could lead a different life than my previous one. I was already dead anyway whats the worst that could happen. while thinking something that could trigger a flag if said directly the woman then gave me a smile.

"hoho~♪ ... I didn't expect you to accept so easily even though I already prepare several reasons to persuade you~♪... oh I see... you accepted because I am beautiful right? ah this is why they said beauty is a sin.... kyaaa~♪... oh please forgive me because I am born too beautiful~♪"

Hearing her monologue my face twitch a bit. I admit she is beautiful. She had long, silky smooth pink hair. She has blue eyes that can captivate everyone who see it. her chest is not too busty nor too lacking, and she wore a pink one piece dress with a bare shoulder with white stocking to her thigh and on her arm she wore a detached transparent sleeves which seemed emphasize more of her snow white skins. There are two white wings on her back. If only she can shut up, maybe I will even said that she is the most beautiful woman that I had ever met.

Seeing her act I thought this might be a bad idea.

"hello~♪.hello~♪.. World is calling... I know I am beautiful but you can't be captivated okay~♪"

I gave a giving up stare to her.

"sigh... lets start the reincarnation already."

Seemed to be smiling at my response the woman or should I call her Angel or Goddess took something out from nothing.

"First lets get your gift for your new life"

The thing that she took out is a shield? its a round shield wit something like a big cross attached to it. That thing looked familiar, it made me remember one of the popular mobile game that became a hit where one of the character used that shield as a weapon.

"Okay then for your reincarnation I will give you ten things from this gach-... I means tools"

Did she just said gacha. without waiting for my response, she threw something like a crystal to the shield. then the shield glow brightly and spat out ten light. the light then spin around above the shield changing color from white to blue, yellow, then rainbow color. I closed my eyes and when I opened it there are 10 lights there. 2 rainbow 2 yellow and six blue light is above the shield and the light then absorbed to my body.

"wow~♪ two rainbow as expected of me. My EX luck never fail. As expected, the sensation of pulling gacha and leaving all to lady luck is irresistible hehe♪"

Seemed to be happy with the result.. she danced happily while showing a silly grin on her face.

I guessed this thing will be my gift for my new life.

"Excuse me, can you tell me then what ability that I got?" I asked her while raising my hand

"It is a surprise of course. you can check your ability after you reincarnate. Just say 'status open' and it will open your fragment of god power."

" oh and look at the time, its already time for me to send you to reincarnate. don't worry about it. I already prepared everything~♪ ."

A bright light then envelope me. Seriously this goddess or whatever really like to fool around. but at least it will start now my new life.

" I hope that in this life you can have a good fun and fulfilling life."

With a smile that seemed different from the previous silly smile she said that.

before I could give a response the light enveloped me and my vision went dark.

another voice came from somewhere.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip-??? hours
I feel stiff, like I can't move. My surrounding is dark and I can't seem to see anything. damn it, what the hell does that woman mean? showing that kind of smile at the end. If my guess is right maybe I am already in the process of reincarnating. maybe something like in my mother womb? oh yeah I think she said to access my gift I need to said something.

"status open"
Logging in to new host

acquiring data...

reading resources....

system prepared. time before reincarnation set to : 24 hours

start activation of the fragment of god system

System.... start

a mechanical voice resounded in my head and when I realize there was something like status window that you can see in front of my face.
[Congratulation you get 1000 points from your first ten pull]

[Congratulation you get 2000 points from your first ten pull]

[Congratulation you get 3000 points from your first ten pull]

[Congratulation you get 1000 points from your first ten pull]

[Congratulation you get 1000 points from your first ten pull]

[Congratulation you get 5000 points from your first ten pull]

[Congratulation you get Language Comprehension R from your first ten pull]

[Congratulation you get Imagine Breaker (degraded) SR from your first ten pull]

[Congratulation you get Magical Talent (Space) SR from your first ten pull]

[Congratulation you get Musician Talent SSR from your first ten pull]

[Congratulation you get Mapo Tofu SSR from your first ten pull]

----------------------------------------------------
Name : Elliot Artel
Title : Reincarnator
Ability : 4
- Musician Talent (SSR)
- Imagine Breaker (degraded version) (SR)
- Magical Talent (Space) (SR)
- Language Comprehension (R)
Inventory (locked)
---Mapo Tofu SSR
System Shop (locked)
Gacha
GP : 13.000
-----------------------------------------------------------
Reincarnator
Title given to someone who is reincarnated from another world. The one who has this title will have the right to use ability and fragment of god power.

Musician Talent (SSR)
A talent for an aspiring musician. making someone who has this talent to be able to handle and learn all thing related to music faster than average people. the stronger the will to learn from the host the greater this ability will help host to learn. activation : Passive

Imagine Breaker (degraded version SR)
The power that resides within Kamijou Touma's right hand, allowing him to negate anything supernatural such as esper powers, magic powers, even God's miracles. This degraded version is not as strong as the true Imagine breaker where as in compensation this power allow the host to use supernatural power and also won't repel good luck like the original. activation code : "I will destroy that illusion of yours."

Magical Talent (Space) (SR)
A talent for an aspiring magician. making someone who has this talent to be able to handle and learn all thing related to space magic faster than average people. the stronger the will to learn from the host the greater this ability will help host to learn. activation : Passive

Language Comprehension (R)
An ability that help the host to learn any language in existence. The first two language that host come in contact will be learn instantly.

Mapo Tofu (item) SSR
Mapo Tofu of Fuyuki's Hongzhou Feast Hall: Taishan, the favorite dish of Kotomine Kirei from Fate/Stay Night. In another timeline different from fate/Stay Night. Kotomine Kirei become a dedicated chef and spend most of his time researching how to create the ultimate Mapo Tofu. His restaurant only serve Mapo Tofu but suprisingly never gone in the red. Effect : Improve the physical ability and regeneration of the host.

[System : If host have any question feel free to ask]

"I am wondering what does the word locked in the status mean?"

[System : It means host need to pay GP to unlock the specific system]

"Seriously?"

[System : seriously]

I can only be dumbfounded by this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

God : Are you sure locking a part of the system is a good idea.

EA staff : Believe me sir.. I was a staff of one of the most successful company when I was still alive.

The inspiration of the appearance of Elliot is taken from Elliot Craig from Trail of Cold Steel 3. but this Elliot doesn't have similar personality.

54