Feeling Boppin’!
2.6k 4 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that as Moca promised, She took me around the city to sight see. Starting from the downtown area. This part can be said to be the bottom part of the city where the shopping district is located. We can see shop like cafe, vegetable shop, butcher and so on.

Moca : " so over there is Hazawa Cafe where you can be served by Tsugu, that one is Kitazawa butchery, you can get delicious croquette. Here is some fastfood restaurant where you can find Idol working...."

I listened to Moca explanation while taking note of important place in my head.

Moca : "This is ramen shop that has been acknowledge by famous ramen loving high school girl and over there is Yukihira Diner where the owner is rumored to be an alumnus of famous Tootsuki Academy...."
Its been intresting so far guided by Moca. She explained the place interestingly. I even know some of the place from Anime that I watched. But there is something that I was wondering from some time ago.
Elliot : " Moca.... I am not trying to be rude but is there a reason why you only point the place for eating so far? And who is Tsugu anyway?" I asked her qwith questioning gaze.

Moca : "You wont be popular if you cut a girl talk like that Elliot~.... And Tsugu is Tsugu~♪"

Elliot :" That is why I ask who is this Tsugu you are talking about?!"

Moca :"How cruel~.... isn't three of us childhood friend?"

Elliot :" We just meet today!?" I retorted to her claim. I never even remember seeing you at my childhood Moca.

Moca :" Don't mind the small stuff~, I already considered you childhood friend in my heart~♪"
We do a banter like that while strolling downtown. I told her to show something other than eatery. It seemed she heard me and started to show other place.

Moca : " This is Edogawa Music, The best place you find anything related with music~"

Moca showed me to a quite a big shop. I can see a lot of musical instrument from the glass window. Seeing all of that, I just remembered that I need to buy something.

Elliot : "Why don't we look inside?" I looked at Moca and suggest it

Moca : " You can play musical instrument Elliot?" She asked me while looking at me. She showed me an hopeful and excited eyes.

Elliot : " yeah I am quite good with Violin.... Why are you looking at me like that? Aren't you quite good musician yourself Moca?" I said to her.

She seemed surprised by my statement.

Moca :" How do you know? I Never told you that~" Curious about how I know, she asked me

Elliot : "It is easy, I see the callouses in your hand. It can only become like that if you hold some tools daily for a long period of time. It also showed for someone who are doing martial artist. But the way you walk and act is not something that relate to any martial art that I know. And your voice even though sound monotous like always, I kind sense some kind of excitement in it when you explain this shop. That is why I conclude...." I raise my hand and point at her.

Elliot : " Moca you are a musician" I said it like the elementary school detective in famous manga.

Moca : " wow... amazing~" She sounded really surprised which make me really happy. Its not in vain that I learn simple deduction when I active in the SM club.

Elliot : " Its elementary, my dear Moca" I imitate another famous detective with pride. I pretend that I am smoking and leaving a smoke from my mouth.

??? : "ehmm... are you going to enter the shop?" When I know it a girl asked us while looking troubled. It seemed we didn't realize that we blocked the entrance to the shop.

??? : "ehhh... Maya-chan you should wait a bit, it looked interesting to watch♪" her friend chimed beside her

Elliot : " ah sorry about that" While apologizing, I looked at the girl that talked to us. Both of them are cute girl that looked the same age as us. One of them has shoulder-length, pale brown hair. She wears half-rim glasses over her dark green eyes. Her clothes consist of white tank-top paired with black pants that have thin suspender straps and dull blue jacket tied around her waist.

Maya : "ahaha... its okay... lets go Hina-san" She with her friend enter the shop.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Yamato_Maya

Hina : "Sure♪" the other girl replied energetically. Observing both of them this girl called Hina seemed to be the more energetic one. She has green eyes and shoulder length teal hair. She wears white dress with a blue gingham jacket and with knee length pants.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Hikawa_Hina

Moca : "Earth to Elliot" Moca disturb me from my thought

Elliot : "hahaha... sorry Moca... lets enter... I need to look for a few things here"

Moca : "sure... but you shouldn't stare at Hina and Maya Senpai like that when you have me here~" she said pretending to be angry.

Elliot : "Oh... you know both of them Moca?"

Moca : " yes they are my senpai from school and both of them work as Idol~"

We enter the shop while talking about both of the girl that passed us. It seemed both of them are in an Idol band and quite known in the area. While talking about both of them, me and Moca browse through the collection of the shop. I need to look for some cleaning kit and maybe new violin case. I also interested to try buying some electric guitar. I planned to try other musical instrument beside Violin and Piano.

Elliot : "I think that's it for the cleaning kit and the case" content with the product here I put the cleaning kit and the case in bag.

Moca : "Are you good with your Violin Elliot" She is curious while looking at the thing that I bought

Elliot : "I am quite good actually" Just you know Moca. I am quite famous in Europe.

Moca : " heee... Maybe you can play it to me sometime~" She is quite interested to know my skill I guess.

Elliot : "My performance is quite expensive Moca" I said to her with a grin

Moca : "How about I pay you with Moca-chan Smile~♪" She teased me while grinning sheepishly

Elliot : "Then maybe I will consider it if that is the payment" I laughed a bit with her proposal

Elliot : " hmmm... So I only need a guitar now, what do you think I should buy Moca?" I looked through the shop collection

Maya : " Then How about this one?"

When I know it the girl called Maya and Hina spoke behind us.

Moca : "Hina-senpai maya senpai are your business done?" she asked both of them while tilting her head

Maya : "Yeah... we are just ordering some equipment for Pastel Palettes next performance.... I already talked with the owner about it"

Hina : "Yup... and Maya see you still with this unknown boy and looked troubled Moca and decide to help.... Is he your boyfriend?" She asked while showing mischievous smile.

Maya :"By the way... My name is Maya Yamato.... Call me Maya ,are you Moca's Friend?"

Hina : " My name is Hikawa Hina... Hina is fine, I am feeling Booppin'! right now~♪" still showing her mischievious smile

Both of them introduced themselves to me.

Elliot : "ah, nice to meet you... I just moved recently.... my name Elliot Artel, I am Moca's friend.... you can also call me Elliot, Hina, Maya" I greeted them with smile.

Moca : "Then Maya-senpai, Will you recommend some guitar for Elliot"

Hina : " No one is more knowledgeable than our Maya-chan about instrument" Hina boast about it like its her own achievement.

Maya : " If you like I can give some recommendation about it"

Elliot : "Sure... Then why do you reccomend this guitar Maya" I asked her, I want to test her a bit.

Maya : "ah this one is really good for beginner, this guitar...." she give a long explanation about the spec of the guitar and even some brief history of the guitar. I am feeling curious so I pointed at another guitar.

Elliot : "then how about this one?"

Maya :"This one is quite cheap and...." another long explanation. She look like enjoying herself explaining all about the instrument to us. she looked so happy explaining all of it and I don't want to stop her. Even Moca and Hina looked at her in admiration. she explain a few more guitar and when she realized that we are being silent she stopped explaining.

Maya :"ah... sorry, I got carried away" She blushed hard. It seemed she felt bad for talking too long.

Hina : "No Maya that was so boppin'!~♪"I don't know what is boppin' supposed to mean. Maybe it is Hina catchphrase.

Moca : "yeah... I dont know about boppin'! but it was helpful... isn't that right elliot?"

Elliot : " It was really informative" I nodded

Maya :"uhhh... some people always looked at me weird because of this quirk of mine" Maya looked down. I think maybe she have bad experience about this. I talked to her trying to console her.

Elliot : " Maya everyone is different from each other, Everyone are weird in their own way. I don't know about other people, But I can confidently said that the way you spiritedly explain all of the instrument is not weird at all. I even think that you are very charming when you do it" This is not a lie after all, I can say that she looked so radiant. When Maya recommend the guitar and explain about it , she smiled so brightly. There will be no man who thought she was weird when she saw her so happy.

Maya:"C-charming..." she stuttered

Maya :"this is the first time a boy said that to me...huhehe.... he is even quite handsome *mumble* *mumble*" Maya said that in low voice. her face is red like tomato.

Moca :" ehhh~.... you shouldn't hit on every girl you meet Elliot~" Moca said that with her monotous voice but why does it sound a bit cold.

Hina : " ehh... is this what they call flirting that I read in a book.... How does it feel Maya-chan? Did it feel boppin'! its really unfair.... Hey Elliot flirt with me too" Hina seemed to take interest in Maya reaction and want to feel similar feeling.

Maya was out in her dream world, Moca is reprimanding me and Hina is trying to make me flirt with her. it felt very chaotic. after some time the staff came and reprimanded us. We apologized together and I bought the guitar recommended by Maya and go out from the store. Maya was happy that I choose this one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Hikawa_Hina
https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Aoba_Moca
https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Yamato_Maya

38