First Contact
1.9k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We looked at each other silently. Even after she was asking me the question earlier, I didn't respond.

I wondered how I can be summoning this little girl? Then what about her class? I know, it was not good to judge a servant by its look, but I didn't see any weapon with her, only a doll that she held in her arm.

I guessed maybe she is a caster? I thought very hard about her identity. Its fun to guess a servant identity based on clue given. The only think that can identify as her identity was the rosary that act as the catalyst.

Feeling uneasy about my silence, she spoke again.

??? : "H-hello! I'm Abigail--- Abigail Williams. I'm from the, Fo...reigner...class. Are you the Master? If it's okay with you, please call me Abby. I believe we'll quickly become friends."

https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Abigail_Williams#Craft%20Essences

I was surprised that she introduced herself quickly with her true name.

I was kinda disappointed that she introduced herself. I kinda hoped that she just introduced her class, so that I can guess it while we spending time with each other.

But calling someone Foreigner sound kinda awkward.

Its not as good as calling someone Saber or Lancer.

But Foreigner? It seemed true there will be more class than the nine that I knew.

Elliot : " Nice to meet you Abby, My name is Elliot Artel. I hope we can get along"

I smiled kindly at her while extending my hand.

She happily grabbed my extended hand.

But Abigail Williams, huh? The only one in history that I knew with that name is the girl from Salem, Massachusetts.

She was said to be the one who accused a lot of people to be a witch in the Salem Witch Trial. A lot of people died because of the false accusation.

I can't relate that horror incident with the cute and polite girl in front of me.

Abby :"uhm, master. So what is the purpose of you summoning me? It was weird for there to be no holy grail involved with the summoning."

Elliot : "hahaha... lets just say I got lucky with a lottery"

I said with an awkward laugh.

Abby : "uhm... got lucky?" she tilted her head confused about my answer.

Elliot : "yeah... you don't need to worry about it... There are no Holy Grail War right now... so you can take it easy... If you want, I even can send you back right now by using all of the command spell that I got as a bonus"

Even thought the summoning was a success. I didn't want to force her if she didn't want to stay.

Hearing about an agreement in person and experiencing it was two different things after all. Of course I will talk with her for a bit before sending her back.

Its rare to be given a chance to talk with someone from the past.

Also when the summoning process happened, I realize that my hand was inscribed with three command spells. It looked really cool, but I need to hide it to not look inconspicuous.

Elliot : (system will the command spells disappear forever after each use?)

System : [The command spells was part of the reward from the Servant summoning. It will be replenished once a month. It can also replenished quickly by paying some GP]

Elliot : (oh that's very nice)

I thought, but I am sure it will cost a lot to replenish it.

Abby : "Is that true?... I am sorry" She asked for confirmation... but after that she looked kinda down.

Elliot : "hmm?... Is there something wrong?... why are you apologizing"

I was confused with her apology.

Abby : "N-no... I am sorry that's someone like me was the one summoned... I am sure you will be more happy if some other heroes were the one summoned"

She spoke with dejected expression

Abby : " And you looked really disappointed when you heard my true name"

She spoke softly, like hoping that I won't hear it. She looked like she was going to cry.

I felt a little guilty looking at her like this. I need to resolve this misunderstanding.

I walked closer to her until I was in front of her. I put my hand on her head and pat her head gently to assure her.

Elliot : "It was just a misunderstanding Abby... I am sorry to make you sad... I swear that it was not because I heard your true name that make me disappointed"

Abby : "Is that true"

She looked up at me asking for clarification.

Elliot : "Yeah... I know the general information about the Individual "Abigail Williams"... But knowing from some text and knowing the person directly was two different things"

Elliot : "I don't know if that information is true... but I hope that I can know the you from now not the you from the past"

She looked at me again. I didn't know whether the information about Abigail William recorded in history was true.

Even if its true. I want to judge it after knowing the girl in front of me more.

After some time, she showed me a beautiful smile while still enjoying my pat.

Abby : "hehehe... Thank you Master"

I sighed in relief. it seemed she was not sad anymore.

Elliot : "Okay then Abby... Lets end the depressing talk at that... I know that it was already late but..."

I walked to the clearing near the magic circle and snap my hand.

*click*

After that A table chair and all assortment of snack and cake appeared complete with a warm drink.

Abby was looking here with a star in her eyes. She eyed the colorful snack and cake while drooling. Servant didn't need to eat but they can still taste the food.

Elliot : "Now My lady, Would you join in my little tea party tonight?"

I said while bowing my head and extending my hand like a gentleman.

She take my hand while giggling.

Abby : "hehehe... then my lord please guide me to the party"

We go hand in hand to the the table.

I talked a lot of trivial things with Abby.

She talked a lot about her friend Lavinia Whateley. she talked about how she spend her days with her and She wished that she can see her again and looked at Whale in the sea together.

https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Lavinia_Whateley

She also introduced me to her doll Yu-go.

I listened to her while drinking tea.

Looking at her like this, she was like a normal little girl. No one will realize that, there was monstrous power hidden in that little body.

But after some time, I sensed that a lot of people were approaching. So they have come. It was faster than I thought.

Abby seemed to sense it too. Her voice lost the trace of warm and she spoke coldly.

Abby : "Master there are several individual approaching"

Elliot : " I know"

Actually they were someone that I lured here. They were from the same group that I destroyed some time ago.

After the summoning, I planned to test the servant power by fighting them. But after looking at Abby, I was having a second thought.

I looked at Abby with serious face and started to speak.

Elliot : "Abby, They are criminal that I lured here to test the power of servant. I will respect your choice here... Its okay if you don't want to fight... nothing will change"

Elliot :"They are just small fry... I can destroy them in few minutes... You just need to sit tight"

I tell her the truth... Even if she choose to just hide I will still accept.. it was fun talking with her. if she didn't want to fight, I still want her to stay with me.

She think deeply about it while closing her eyes... she then speak with a determined voice.

Abby : " Master... Even If I looked like this, I am still a servant... I like talking with master... I will fight"

Sensing her will to fight, I accept it.

I won't force my ideal to her. I will respect her wish. I can't say that killing someone was wrong when my hand already stained with so much blood.

She stand up and walked quietly away from the table.

Her magic power continue to rise.

Even her demeanor change to be a little cold

After some time, her attire also change.

She now wore a witch hat, Even her dress-

Elliot : "Pfffft *cough* *cough*"

I blurted the tea that I drink. What kind of dress was that.

{note : look Abbigail 2nd stage ascension}

Abby : "This is, me as the Witch of Salem. Please, don't be afraid of me, Master."

N-no, no... even if your voice was low and kind of cold... I can't be afraid looking at you like that.

Her dress, can it still be said a dress? really showed a lot of skin. I can even see her underwear.

Did she even wear something to cover her chest?

I tried focusing my sight on her chest area. But even after some time, I can't see anything.

Elliot : (W-what kind of sorcery is this?)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33