Kuroka
1.8k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at the person who appeared in front of me.

She is a nekomata. Her name is Kuroka a SS class stray devil from the underworld.

She is one of the most wanted criminal in underworld. It was said that she killed her own master when she was drunk in her own power.

Of course, it was a dubious one. If you looked deeper into the accident, there were several weird things exist in the report of the accident.

But the devil society disregard it. It was more important for the higher up that the fact there was a servant who was brave enough to kill their own master.

The devil side didn't even prepare any throughout investigation and decided to just pursue her and brand her as criminal.

Elliot : "So care to explain why are you peeping at us miss?"

One of the reason that I know her name was because It was on one of the anime that I watched from the system. It was tagged with favorite. It had quite a lot of fan service. That god must really like this anime.

I still show some vigilance. This world was already different from that anime that I watched. There were already a lot of difference that can cause butterfly effect.

But from the report that I read in the past, at least this girl still suffer from the same fate like the original.

??? : "Nyahaha... I am just curious because of the disruption in the leyline... I never expected to see an intresting sight here"

She spouted some flimsy excuse to us. Her Kimono which was bare on the shoulder and showed her big breast was really distracting

Deciding to continue the talk, I introduce ourselves to her.

Elliot : "Oh is that so? Then nice to meet you miss... My Name is Elliot Artel just a humble highschool student and beside me is my cousin Abbigail Williams "

I introduce myself and Abby. Sensing that I didn't have any will to fight Abby relax slightly and nodding when I introduced her to Kuroka.

Kuroka : "Nice to meet you... My name is Kuroka Nya..."

https://highschooldxd.fandom.com/wiki/Kuroka

Even though, she showed a playful side. I can see that she still showed some vigilance toward us.

It was not weird though.

Even I will did that after watching the massacre of Abby.

Not only that from the start, I never showed my power. So she can't determine whether I was strong or not. Her fate was uncertain and it will be decided by how our conversation played out.

I hid my power with the system so from the outside, I just looked like normal human. Of course someone with good instinct will feel something weird when looking at me but it helped me stayed out of trouble many time.

Kuroka : "But both of you are really weird nya... I never knew that, there are someone this strong around here"

Elliot : "Hahaha... We just moved to this area and I decided to clean the area while at it... I don't really like it when my place is dirty you see... So I decided to get rid some pest that parasites this area"

She pondered a bit about my statement while tilting her head.

Kuroka : "Then what about me... shouldn't I included in the pest that should be ridden of"

She asked watching for my response about her inquiry.

Elliot : "ohh.. I am not stupid enough to mistake a flower like you as a pest Kuroka"

I used some cheesy line toward her. It might be sound cringy but hey as long as it work.

Kuroka : "A flower huh... Are you sure you won't get pricked by its torn when you get close"

She said smiling while licking her lips.

Elliot : "That's a risk I am willing to take"

I respond with a smile of my own. If she wants to fight, I didn't mind giving it to her.

We stayed like that. Abby just watch our exchange while waiting for my order.

Kuroka : "Nyahaha... You are really interesting Elliot... But didn't your parents told you that you shouldn't befriend a devil like me"

She asked me. It was a common sense that devil was an enemy of human. But Devil nowadays were really civil though not really different from the human.

Elliot : "My parents taught me that we can only judge someone after meeting them face to face"

Yep with how easy to find information nowadays, It's hard to judge the credibility of what you read.

It was especially true for people. Of course its fine to use what you read as a reference but only when you met the person you can determine whether the information was true or not.

Kuroka : " Meeting face to face huh? But I am sure my face is up here, I wonder where were you looking when we talked"

She showed me a teasing smile while emphasizing her cleavage with her hand.

Elliot : "*Cough* *Cough*"

She was laughing seeing my reaction.

Abby was pinching my side while puffing her cheek. I guessed she was mad.

It was not my fault really.

All of things in this world followed some kind of law.

As a human I can't be exempted from this law

Newton Law stated that all forces between two objects exist in equal magnitude.

So in this case Kuroka breast emit such a force that make my eyes glued to it in equal force.

Newton : (that's so wrong dude)

Shut up. go back when you become a female servant.

Kuroka : "Nyahahaha"

It seemed, she was quite relaxed now after knowing that I didn't mean her any harm. She didn't mind I was looking.

She even deliberately show some sensual pose.

I can only give gratitude in my mind.

Elliot : "so are you okay with this... You are from the same organization right?"

Kuroka : "Its okay nya... its not like all of the people in the Khaos Brigade get along... We are just using each other"

I guessed she realized that I know she was also in the same organization.

But she showed no concern for it.

There were many faction in Khaos Brigade. I also think they were not an organization that care about camaraderie.

But every evil organization was the same anyway.

When the hero defeated their weakest member, their only respond will be "oh they defeated our weakest member? okay then lets send our second weakest member to attack"

It continued like that until the higher up realized they are fucked up.

No wonder all of them fail in their goal.

Abby : "Master I don't think its a good idea to talk with this devil"

Kuroka :"Nya what happens little girl... are you jealous? don't worry you will also have this kind of body if you work hard nyahaha"

Hearing her words... Abby showed a creepy laugh.

Abby : "huhuhu... it seemed you want a taste of my power... Would you like me to make you a new hole?"

Wow dark Abby just came out from the provocation.

I patted her head to calm her down.

Kuroka came closer to me and hug my left hand to her breast.

She come closer to me and whisper to my ear.

Kuroka : "you know, if you are that interested I don't mind if you touch them next time we meet"

She said that and lick my cheek.

After that she separated from me.

Kuroka : " Nyahaha... good bye... Its nice meeting you two"

She disappeared after doing that. We didn't do anything to impede her.

Abby : " Master, are you really that enchanted with her"

I think Abby heard what she was saying to me.

I saw a sulking Abby at my side puffing her cheek.

I calm her down and said that I will make her favorite pancake when we got home.

I guessed, it was really effective because I saw her humming while we walked back.

.
.
.
.
.

-Some time later-

??? : "yo Kuroka... what are you doing here?"

Kuroka : "oh its just you monkey. Where is Vali?"

??? : "Don't call me monkey. he is at Grigori right now. What happened? You looked to be in good mood"

Kuroka : "I just found something interesting when I took a walk some time ago Nyaa"

Yeah both Elliot and Abigail was really interesting to her. Even though, she only saw Abby's fight, She was sure that Elliot was at least as strong as her.

She can't feel any power from Elliot that time. But that's what make her more intrigued.

She was rejected by Vali some time ago when she asked to get his children.

It was fun to be in Vali's team, but all of the men seemed to be not interested in female body.

Whether it was Vali, Arthur, or this monkey.

She hoped that Elliot was at least as strong or stronger than Vali. At least Elliot showing some interest in her body unlike Vali.

She can't wait to meet him again.

There were two things in her mind right now. Finding about Elliot strength and finding a way to take her sister back.

While thinking about Elliot, she unconsciously lick her lips seductively.

Her friend can only look at her weirdly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

35