Angel of the Moonlit Schoolyard 3
1.2k 7 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We faced each other. He looked so pissed of by my taunt.

Lets try to rile him up some bits.

Before I spoke, he started to say something to me.

"Kukuku... even that kid who got Balance Breaker and the red dragon emperor only got a single cut and a punch... Lets see how far you can entertain me"

He said haughtily.

"My name is Kokabiel a fallen angel and Cadre of Grigori once known as the Star of God... Remember the name of the personage that will kill you, damn brat"

He said it arrogantly toward me while showing his Fallen Angel wings. Well sorry but I had more wings than you.

I showed all of my wings even though its hard to control. He really got a lot of pride as a fallen angel.

Then I keep my guard up giving him the chance for first strike, I waited for his attack to come.

But nothing happened after I waited. Question mark appeared atop of my head

I looked around, it seemed all of the people here looking at me expecting something.

Ahhh, Did I need to introduce myself too? Now that I thought about it, that was something that always happened huh.

uhhmm, It will be bad to use my real name here.

Thinking that I decided to use some makeshift name for now.

"I guess you can call me Lucio... and I am well.... an Actor? or maybe a Stage Manager?"

I said halfheartedly.

All of the people was in silence at my response. It seemed they can't understand how I can still act so nonchalantly in front of the leader of Fallen Angel.

Kokabiel looked enraged at my response, I guessed he thought that I looked down at him.

He made two sword of light and charged at me with the intent to kill.

Even though he was quite fast, I evade it nimbly. She started to shoot a ball of light to me.

"Uhmm... Why are you so mad old man? Is it because I use a fake name?"

"YOUR NAME IS FAKE TOO!?"

"Eh you believe it?"

Oh you mean you were mad because of the fake job.

I continued to let him attack and just evading.

He got more enraged because of my action. He started to make a gigantic spear of light which was bigger than the one I saw when I arrived.

He threw it at me with vigor.

My hand started to move activating magic, A constellation of Big Dipper appeared in front of me.

"Danthe Al-thaiz"

The spear of light got sucked in the circle and another circle appeared beside of him.

Surprised with the unexpected things, his attack came back to him.

He shielded himself hurriedly.

*BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM*

The sound of explosion was heard. Kokabiel was in the center of the explosion.

Everyone waited and looked at the source of the explosion.

After some time the smoke from the explosion faded.

Over there was Kokabiel with ragged clothes, his breathing was rough.

His hair was unkempt and he was eyeing me with wariness.

It seemed he can't keep his pride intact after receiving his own attack.

"Who the hell are you?"

His voice was hoarse and asked the same question again in disbelief.

With a pride like that, He didn't want to believe that he lose to nobody like me.

I guessed it was time for me to attack.

"Sorry about the lies before, Don't be so mad... Truth is I'm a street magician, I thought I'd test some few magic tricks because it was so lively here."

Smiling at him, I said jokingly.

He gritted his teeth frowning looking at me. It seemed he also didn't believe that.

It was actually the truth that I was a magician, not the same one you find on the street though. Seriously why didn't he believe me.

Was it because of the wings?

Can't magician have wings? Damn you fucking Racist.

Apologize to all winged race that tried to be magician

"Don't look at me like that...If you don't believe me, Let me show you a few trick then"

I said to him.

"First I will need a few items from the audience... ah that will do"

I used my fastest speed and took something from him. It only took a glimpse so he didn't realize it.

I appeared behind me. He showed a surprise look toward my speed. Still, he become more surprised seeing the item in my hands

"Look at these fine wings, now without any hint of magic power I will make it disappear"

In my hand was four dark crow like wings.

Kokabiel looked at his back in fear. Maybe, he just registered the pain from losing his wings, He started to scream loudly.

"AAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!??"

I continued ignoring Kokabie scream. With that I continued to do the trick.

"And tada... look it disappeared"

I put them into my inventory. Feeling satisfied, I was content with just four wings for today hauls.

Maybe I will let him grew it back, before harvesting it again.

I looked at him still screaming in pain. I sighed at that.

"Seriously... you didn't pay attention at all.... What a rude audience.... My performance is actually expensive but for today I will be content with these wings "

"You.... BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAARDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!??"

He started to conjure more light based weapon. However his speed was not the same as before because he lost some of his wings.

"ehh... You don't like it... The only other Magic trick I know was the one that make a pencil disappear.... But I don't bring any today"

He got more enraged as time goes on. It seemed my tone irritated him so much.

Even after going this far, there were not something new from him.

I guessed this mission was just a bonus from the system.

With that kinda mission, I thought there will be something new that I can knew about him.

For example, it was possible that Kokabiel true form was actually a girl and he was hiding some sob story and opening a possibility of new route.

Or maybe because he was so enraged he would showed some other power. If I defeat him too fast, maybe it will be safe.

However I won't be able to sleep knowing there will be something else that warrant the system message.

Noticing that, there would be nothing new.

I decided to end it. Using my fastest speed, I punched him in the gut.

"Gahhhh"

He coughed blood from my punch.

Feeling it was not enough, I grabbed the back of his head and slammed him hard to the ground.

*Crack*

A crater was formed because of the slam. I released his head and stood up.

I looked at him. It seemed he was still conscious.

He can't stood up. He glared at me and started to speak.

"I-If... If only this was the age of gods and I didn't lose most of my power, someone like you... someone like you *cough*"

His voice was hoarse but hatred can be sensed in his words.

Still, he looked pathetic. You seriously wanted to start a war with this amount of power?

Are you an idiot?

"I am actually interested in how strong you are in age of god.. but seriously how long are you gonna life in the past old man... Your time already long gone"

He growled at me with face filled with hatred.

"Damn it... shut up... a human dare to lecture me!?"

It seemed he didn't want to listen to me. I silently raised my leg.

"You can glorify your past as much as you want but..."

I brought down my leg.

"This is the future old man"

I used full power and stomped his head.

*Crack* *crack* *BOOOOOMMM!?*

A gigantic crater was made from my stomp. Kokabiel passed out with a white eyes.

I made sure to not kill him. Even though like this, He was still a member of Grigori. It will be bad if his dead trigger something.

lets just left his punishment to Azazel and Vali.

I wait for a bit, expecting maybe he will explode.

And nothing happened.

So this will be the end of the mission.

Sensing that the battle ended, the Gremory Group approached me.

Even though I said the Gremory Group the only one who approached were Rias and Akeno. The rest had passed out while Asia and Kiba were standing guard.

Even though their bodies already fine, they still didn't wake up yet.

"My name is Rias Gremory from the house of Gremory... We are very thankful for the help that you gave us Lucio-sama"

She said that while still being wary of me. I can't blame her, she didn't know a thing about me. It was possible that I will attack them now.

Angel and Devil didn't have a good relationship after all. Even though I was not one, The wings at my back will said otherwise.

"You don't need to be nervous... I am here just to fetch someone..."

While I was saying that I glance at the person.

Rias and Akeno followed my gaze. They seemed to understand what I mean.

"Then we won't disturb you... We will remember this debt... If you need any help, please just ask and we will do our best to help"

While saying that, she took out a magic parchment with her clan symbol on it.

Is this Devil summoning parchment?

She explained that, I will be able to summon her or her peerage with this. Deciding that, there won't be any harm accepting it, I put it in my inventory.

After that, these two went back to their group. In the distance I saw the Sitri group also came to the school yard.

I decided to finish my purpose here. I approached Xenovia calmly.

She looked at me not knowing what to do.

She was quite the beautiful young woman. She had blue hair with a dyed green fringe on the right side and dark yellow eyes.

Her outfit consist of black tight suit which really emphasized the outline of her body. I didn't understand why the church give this kind of outfit to their follower.

Then on her chest there were two rosary signifying her belief to the god.

(huh? two?)

I looked at it again, but suddenly one of the rosary glew in eerie color.

It started to absorb Xenovia mana and suddenly in front of Xenovia a fog of darkness was formed.

The darkness twisted itself like a hurricane before forming a sinister black lance and launched itself at me.

All of that happened instantly.

(The space around us was distorted)

It will be too late if I use space magic.

I need to evade this.

I felt something sinister from the lance, however I remembered that behind me was Rias and Akeno.

If I evaded it, this lance will skewer them.

I gritted my teeth.

33