[Vol 1] Chapter 20: The beginning of my harem life is quite painful.
118 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Vol 1] Chapter 20: The beginning of my harem life is quite painful.

.....

Please check out my new novel [Re-Soviet Union : USSR 1991]

____________

{Rousin in his dreams}--

"Master do you need something from me?" A girl wearing a maid outfit asked while pressing her melons on his right side.

"Umu..Rou-kun w..will you go on a date with me?" She asked with a red face while pressing her melons on the left side.

" Oni-chan~ you promised to go watch movies with me ." A cute girl hugged him from behind and also tried to press her marshmallows, but she was flat as a washboard.

"Ehh.. that's not fair , Rousin-sama already promised to go on a date with me " Another girl complained.

"Ara..ara.. now don't fight girls, it's up to Rou-san to whom he wants to go on a date." a big sister with sizable marshmallows tries to intercede.

A few more girls with various sizes surrounded Rousin to get his attention.

As the girls were trying their best to get his attention Rousin was in peace.

(Ah~ this is heaven ~)

(If this is a dream then I never want to wake up.)

As Rousin was enjoying himself a twin tailed girl with pink hair came to him and confessed,

"Rousin i always wanted to tell you that...that.. I love you. I want us to be together. So let's get married."

"Wa.. what d.. did she just..." "How can you do that?" "M..aa..rage? but the Master is too young.."

As the pink haired girl spoke all the girls were in uproar. Before long all the other girls started confessing .

"Ara..Ara looks like i missed my chance , Rou-san i have fallen in love with you." " Oni-chan i always wanted to be your bride ." " Rou-kun you promised to marry me when we were little, i just want to say i love you."

After all the girls confessed to him one by one the would be harem protagonist finally spoke,

" Girls i understand your feelings towards me, but i can't return your feelings. because... because..."

"Don't worry Rou-kun i will support you regardless of your decision." "Master i will follow your orders." " Rousin-sama i am with you, please speak your mind." the girls cheered him on.

(Come on show me your best acting.)

" Because .. it's because i like all of you. i don't want to break any of your heart. I love you all. I want us to be together and build a big happy family together." Rousin , like a scumbag true to his nature, passionately expressed his heartfelt desire to build a harem. He also asked the girls to join him because he loved all of them. Before long like in true harem genre fashion all the girls started to agree.

"Aaa.. i don't mind as long as i can be with Rousin-sama." "Oni-chan we can finally be together." "Well if Rou-san wants this, then let's be it ."

As the girls started to agree one by one Rousin's smug smile grew larger and larger, only to be Interrupted by the prink haired girl from earlier.

"No no no i won't accept this. Rousin is only mine! mine! i want to be just two of us. Rousin tell me.. tell me.. do you love me?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

"l..l love all of you." He couldn't help but to avert his gaze, he couldn't say his bullshit to her with a straight face.

"Sniff.. sniff... so this is your answer.. sniff.. so we can't be together ha?...well in that case..."

She took out a knife from her bosom. "If i can't have you then no one can! we...we will be together in the next life..ya definitely we will be together..."

"Wait...i changed my mind.. just hear me out.."

Before Rousin could say anything the twin tailed girl rushed forward and stabbed him in the heart.

---------------------------

  

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

*pant* *pant*

"Ha..ha... it's a dream! it's a dream! oh man having a harem is dangerous . ha...ha...Hmm.. what is this thing... It's soft and squishy...bouncy even."

 After waking up Rousin found himself over a futon wearing a yukata. He also grabbed something elastic, but couldn't see it properly. So he put on a glass only to find an amazing sight in front of him.

He was grabbing the melon of the girl he met last night! He even gave it a squeeze.

"Nya~!"

She covered her mouth. Rousin realised the girl thought he couldn't see her, so she was trying not to moan.

He decided to pretend he couldn't see her and behave as if nothing had happened.

But he found a big problem in this , no matter how much he tried , he just couldn't take off his hand from her marshmallow, as if his hand gained a mind of his own.

Also he couldn't get his eyes off her.A few moments later she spoke tumblingly ,"Umu... can you stop?"

Rousin who was already in an excited state,blurted out "I want to but I can't, it's "

(oh! sh*! l did it again! I have a bad feeling about this.)

"Kya! you can see me again! "

Before he could say any excuses Rousin was floating in the air,hit the ceiling,then hit the floor on his face down.

----------------------------------

  

"Cough... cough... hmm... so you are Yuuna Yunohana,the ghost of the Yuragi-inn,right?"

"Yes,you are right .I...l am sorry... I am really sorry about what l did to you.l apologise for my actions."

She kowtowed on the mattress..

"Ah... you don't have to apologise.I am also at fault."Rousin said while checking the couple of bandages on his face.He wasn't really angry, rather he was secretly happy about his first ever harem protag.experience.

(Sigh... is this the daily life of the harem protagonist ?l have to it has been a painful start.)

Rousin took another look at the girl.She was quite a beauty with a plump body . Except for her ability to float on air she had no resembling of a ghost. She is also humble enough to apologise even after what he did to her.

(Well this is the Anime world, it's a given. But man.. those were soft..)

" Ahm...ah miss Yunohana are you the ghost of the student who died here?"

"I..l can't remember, i don't know anything about my previous life before."

"Are you a girl? or you just took the persona of a girl?"

"Of course I am, can't you see?"

"Hmm.. can i ask you something ... what do I look to you?"

"look like? a high school girl in yukata."

"So you can really see me properly? Apparently normal people can only see me as a white silhouette."

"You are a ghost so how can I touch you? is unusual isn't it."

" Umu..not exactly, i have a high level of spiritual power compared to normal ghosts and you seem to possess sherds of spiritual power too, so it's not unusual to be able to contact one another."

(Oh i totally forgot the different souls within my body. I should pay more attention to these supernatural aspects of the world .)

While thinking Rousin stopped talking abruptly so Yuuna got the wrong idea.

" U..um.. I have no intention of cursing you or anything...so please don't call exorcist on me, i will leave without any complaints."

"What?"

"Rousin-san i understand your situation , you must be in a very desperate position to rent this haunted room. Initially i wanted to hide from you to avoid scaring you, now it's not an option.

So please give me a few more days before i leave. As a bound ghost i never travelled outside so it'll take a few days for me to find a new place." She said with a determined face.

(Cute!)

"Wait no! please don't! I mean i am at fault for invading a girl's privacy. I should be the one apologising for that. So please stay here , think of this as an apology ." Rousin said pleadingly.

"Eh.. please no need to do that, rather i am really happy to meet someone who can see and talk with me.

Will i be a bother?"

"Of course not, It's the same for me too i have never talked with a girl like this before." (Lie)

As they talked with each other both of them started to relax and Rousin came to know more about her.

Her ability to float objects is called poltergeis. She can telepathically move objects without touching them. She tends to only be able to use this ability when she is flustered or panicky and is rarely in control of what she's doing.

"Yuuna-san you are invisible to a normal person so it's easy for you to cope with the residents. But then why did you scare them away? "

"Me ? I never did such things. It's because of sister Nanana the residents always get scared away, though it's not like she did it intentionally."

(Another one?)

"Oh i forgot to mention her, she is the other ghost bound to the Yuragi-inn."

(I ... I have a bad feeling about this .)

-------------------------------------

As Rousin entered the common room he saw another girl on the couch. She has long lavender hair which is tied back with a washed pale blue ribbon. Her eyes are bright periwinkle, and she wears a white halter dress edged with lilac lace.

Around her neck lies a pendant of with a glass ball possessing a small dusty-gold crystal.She completely ignored him and was watching tv and eating snakes without any care in the world.

(She is eating my snacks without my permission , she even ate the pudding...)

Yuuna approached her, " Um..Nanana-chan , there is something we need to talk about."

"Not now Yuuna.. The show is getting on the good part." She continued to focus on the tv while eating chips.

"Oh if it's about the new resident then don't worry, i will kick that guy out in no time."

"Eh! t.. that's not right."

" You are such a softy. Don't worry i won't harm him, i am an expert in this." She took another bite at a chip. She continued, "Let's see, should i scare him away normally.. that"'ll be too boring.. Oh i got a better idea let's leak his browser data or embarrassing photos to his friends , he'll be so embarrassed that he had to leave from here."

"But that's terrible! you mustn't do something like this."

"Calm down i learned this from the eroge game i was playing last night Though the target was a female i am sure it'll work on him just fine."

(This nutcase....)

"Ahm.. just for your information i rented this legally and i won't be moving out any time soon." 

Rousin stated in a deep voice. Though he knew what he was doing was completely unnecessary , he did it anyway to establish his authority . Unlike the cute and innocent Yuuna this girl is clearly a problem creator , so he wanted to show her who's in charge.

" Eh?" she paused and stared at him in a surprise. Rousin did the same. The chip in her mouth fell on the floor as she jumped up from the couch and stood in front of Yuuna.

" Yuuna get out of here! he is an exorcist. " She took a fighting stance towards him .

"No Nanana-chan! Rousin-san is a good person." Yuuna explained everything to her.

But she wasn't impressed. She confronted Rousin and told him to leave this place.

"Hey you know i am a ghost right? This room is haunted and this is my place. So you better leave or i might curse you."

"Ah how about a no. Also if you curse me I'll call an exoxist on you."

"Oh ya, bring it on. I'll not leave this place without a fight."

As the atmosphere was getting heated Yuuna Interrupted between them.

" Please don't fight. "

"Nanana-chan , Rousin-san already agreed that we can stay here, so don't fight with him."

Yuuna tried to calm the situation.

"And you agreed to stay with him ?

Can't you see this guy is geedy that he gets to live under the same roof with two defenceless beauties. He clearly wants this because he is a pervert."

(Shit! She found out!)

"No.. R.. Rousin-san he ...ca..nt be..."

(No don't believe her, though she is right but you shouldn't believe her.)

"Fear not Yuuna i made today he'll get rid of this garbage for good. Friend please come out there is a pervert harassing us."

As soon as said that a floating ball came and pointed a douzon of drone guns at him.

"Oi the one with the ugly face, show some respect to the woman, or else.."

The moment he saw him he became angry, "F* you Luxion! why are you with her? i am your master."

"She said i am cute , unlike you who work me to the bone and don't even say thank you. "

" It's because of stuff like this i get angry with you idiot football."

As they continue to biker among themselves, Doremon finally came to end it.

"ua~ can you guys stop you are so noisy. And Rousin it's about 8 in the morning , you have thirty minutes left, do you want to be late on the first day of the academy? just so you know you'll get expelled if you are late."

"Shit, why is this place so strict in everything? i must go! Remember this isn't over! " After that Rousin ran out.

....,....

Please leave a comment and share your thoughts . 

If you don't have anything in mind just say hi in the comments, specially those who gave power stones, i really appreciate it .

4