[Vol 1] Chapter 22 : First day in the class.
137 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the help of Doremon Rousin finally found the class 2B and sneaked into it from the back door . Without the help of Doremon it would have been hard for him to find the classroom so quickly. As for why the back door? He didn't want to be recognised and singled out on the first day in the academy. After all it seems his reputation has spread far and wide.

Rousin didn't have any plans to make any dramatic entry or test his protagonist credentials. As the public enemy number one, he wanted to keep a low profile until the coast is clear.

Luckily two of his friends Fuutarou and Nariyuki were there, so he immediately joined these two loners. Unfortunately for him these two are the type who ask questions.

" Hey Rousin why are you behaving like this? It's suspicious."

" Obviously so that i don't get noticed. Da?"

" Rousin can I ask you a few questions ? "

" Ya, feel free to ask anything. "

"Rousin as a fellow affiliate i'll support you. But tell me truthfully why did you have to make all those comments? You might not fully realise, but those are pretty nasty comments. Your proposals and demands were completely unrealistic and unreasonable."

" And why did you promise the universal, ah let's not speak out loud, but couldn't you find anything better?"

Both of them scrutinized him about what he did in the inauguration ceremony . Rousin didn't speak, he couldn't just say he actually believed in what he said right? So he came up with an idea. 

" Guys you got it wrong, friends please understand this is a conspiracy."

"Conspiracy?" Both said in unison.

" Yes , it is. Look i talked about a lot of stuff, most of them are satire against the nobility. But have u seen any newspaper that has written anything about it? Most of the headlines are about my sexiest comments, which were taken out of context.

Can't you see? This is a deliberate attempt at suppressing news ."

Seeing both of them didn't refute his theory he pushed a bit further.

" I am the only common citizen who won the Presidency for the first time. This is clearly the plot of the aristocracy to smear my reputation. Don't be deceived , please trust me , i ask you as your friend."

After a few more chats , he heard a robotic sound.

[Ding! Task complete:raise someone's trust to 30(Trustworthy) 3/3. 

Task rating: B

Reward: Collect it from the assist automation

Ding! Ability Unlock_ {Lying Proficiency} Level 1]

(He..he that was easy. What's that? Ability? Now I have to find Doremon to get the new gadget, this manual system is a drag.)

Rousin confirmed his trick had worked. Though there was some truth in it. This cooked up story completely absolves him from any wrongdoing and blamed everything on the aristocracy, conveniently forgetting that many in aristocracy supported him . What's more he unlocked something new.

(It's easier to fool smart people than convince them.)

__________________

After getting the boys on his side Rousin finally observed the classroom.

(So this is the legendary Japanese classroom. A bit bigger than usual but I watched enough anime to be familiar with it.)

The interior was elegant, white and without signs of dust. On the podium, in addition to the teachers' desk, there is a whiteboard and television screens arranged on either side of it. The student desks are arranged in five rows of eight desks each. At the far end, there are lockers that correspond to the office numbers. A desk consists of a square table with a sub- case and a chair.

Then he looked around the classroom, scanning the people there with a quick glance.

Just from the looks of the crowd, Rousin recognised quite a few of them. 

There was his cousin Miyuki Shirogane, surrounded by girls as usual. Komi-san , intensely guarded by her admirers as usual. Asuna , Senjougahara Hitagi, Yui Yuigahama , Sawamura Eriri he recognised them. There was Marin too but she didn't notice him.

Also he found a lot from Classroom of The Elite characters like Horikita Suzune, Kushida Kikyou, Sakayanagi Arisu and my man Ayanokouji.

Also at this time.

In the front row, on the side of Megumi Karuizawa, a somewhat delicate boy got up from the seat, turned around and spoke to everyone.

"Everyone, please excuse me first. The teacher hasn't come yet. Let's take the time to introduce ourselves. I hope we can get to know each other as soon as possible and get along with each other. What do you think?"

Rousin recognized the boy who spoke, his name was Hirata Yosuke.

In the original book, it is Megumi Karuizawa's fake boyfriend.

He looks good, very sunny, can be described as a vigorous and handsome boy.

When he came up, he took the initiative to organize classmates to introduce themselves. Such a boy should be quite suitable to be the monitor.

"I agree!"

After hearing that, Kushida's eyes lit up.

She raised his hand happily, expressing his approval.

"It feels very interesting!"

"Yeah, we don't even know each other's names!"

Other students also expressed their agreement with what Hirata Yosuke said.

The new class first takes turns to introduce themselves, which is helpful for the students in the class to understand each other, which is a common practice in almost all schools.

Seeing that other students agreed with his proposal, Hirata said again: "In this case, let me introduce myself first. My name is Hirata Yosuke, I like football, and I hope to join the football club of this school. Please take care of me. "

"Ah~!" The girls exclaimed coquettishly when they heard that the handsome boy can also play football.

Especially Megumi Karuizawa.

(She is probably thinking of making him to be her fake boyfriend.) Rousin thought.

"Then there is me. My name is Kushida Kikyo. My goal is to become good friends with all the classmates present. Please be friends with me!"

Kushida finished speaking with a smiling face, coupled with her cute and outrageous image, immediately attracted cheers from the male students.

"Next is me, my name is ..."

(Oops i might be in trouble.)

Rousin was thinking of a way to not blow up the cover. As he was organising some words , a tall woman with long black hair, holding a stack of materials, and slowly stepped into Class .

thump thump...

Mature women wearing a lab coat over her work uniform stepped on a pair of black high-heeled shoes, making rhythmic and crisp sounds when they stepped on the ground.

When she got to the podium, I saw some students standing in the aisle, and immediately reprimanded them in a deep voice: "Go back to your seats!"

This appearance,

he knew it was the head teacher at a glance.

clatter...

Those male and female students in the aisle quickly returned to their seats and sat down seriously.

"I'm the head teacher of Class Shizuka Hiratsuka."

The woman in a lab coat introduced herself.

"This school will not change other teachers until graduation, so I will always be your class teacher for the next five years."

After that she introduced a point system similar to the one in the classroom of the elite. Making Rousin wonder is this the legendary class D. But Sakayanagi Arisu and Horikita Suzune are in the class together, so that can't be it.

Then she started her lessons. But Rousin couldn''t pay attention to her lesson, cause he was busy appreciating the scenery in front of him .

 The lab coat couldn't hide her figure, so he let his eyes feast over the figure of his teacher. 

Cheekily Rousin also asked her questions repeatedly saying he couldn't understand the subject, forcing her to come over and explain. While he let Fuutarou and Nariyuki do the talking he enjoyed the service with a piece of mind.

But his actions gave Shizuka sensei the misleading impression. 

( This kid is a very diligent student. But why isn't he responding to my explanation?

Hmm.. maybe he is embarrassed that the couldn't answer the questions like his friends. That's okay , his academic performance is not good , but he's paying attention. I need to push him a little.)

Shizuka sensei thought with a kind heart. Though she didn't show it on her face, she was planning what to do with him, completely misjudging Rousin's character.

______________________

While enjoying the scenery Rousin thought about a few other things . He thought about himself. He was getting bolder. More daring, more reckless. He found himself in a more and more uncomfortable situation.

The current Rousin is definitely not Rahul. Rahul is a very cautious person. Though always a closet pervert at heart, he never had the gaul to pursue his desires. And the original Rousin was never confident to begin with.

All leads point that these traits belong to the third unknown soul. 

After talking with Yuuna, he confirmed many of his suspicions.

His personality is a combination of three personalities. He got kind and compassion from the original Rousin, cynical and arrogant mindset from Rahul with a bit of cowardly aptitude and finally confidence and adventurous spirit from the third soul.

Also he found a pattern in his behaviour.

( My personality traits seem to manifest on a situational basis.

So, should I put myself in more trouble in hope it'll build my confidence ?)

He thought wyly .

The bell rang signalling at the end of the class. 

Rousin was in a good mood . He found a good excuse to fool people ,No one found out about him , he got a nice service for free as extra. He wondered what kind of teacher the next teacher would be?

Though he was a bit startled when Hiratsuka sensei came up to him and asked him to meet her after the classes. He didn't think of it as a big deal.

 But the good time didn't last long. As the teacher left a handsome boy in a butler suit came in with Doremon . The girls in the class exclaimed immediately.

 (Isn't this that Subaru konoe guy? Why is he here? What is Doremon trying to do ?)

Doremon was signalling something . But before he could say anything Konoe came at him and said with a clear voice, " Mr. President please come to the student council office . You must attend there, it's urgent, or you will be disqualified."

______________

Leave a comment 

4