[Vol 1] Chapter 1: Rousin’s first day.(part 1)
823 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

[Vol 1] Chapter 1: Rousin’s first day.(part 1)

............................

 

After entering the kitchen Rousin tried his best to act as normal as possible and not attract attention. 

(It's like in those anime.) 

As he sat down he started to think about his new memories. Mikan was peeking at him from time to time. 

(Ah.. Don't label me as a pervert, I wasn't in control!) 

 

Even now he struggled to fully grasp control of his new self.

                  As for the memories although he got a broad idea, he was remembering things on an ad hock basis. Thus making his reaction shower. 

(I have way too many questions about this world but my brain couldn't fully process it. 

Things are developing too fast for me to catch up.) 

 

The girl served the breakfast. 

..... 

(Probably because of the darkness and my unstable condition l didn't see her properly. Now as I got to see her only one thought came to my head - what a beauty ! She's cute and diligent at the same time.) 

 

Despite her age she is a very responsible person. 

                     Mikan is the one who cooks food and takes care of the house in his parents absence. Well about 'their parents' Rousin has doubts why their surnames are different. 

She was wearing an apron. Her silky brunette hair over her fair skinned shoulder was glowing in the sunlight. Her undeveloped curves are full of energy. 

 

(Although l am not a lolicon i am quite sure that i am walking towards the forbidden path. ) 

(Pic)

 

As Rousin was mesmerised by Mikan's beauty her beautiful golden eyes shined with the mystery and beauty as she caught eyes with him .

  " Last day you didn't go to the grocery store. So you need to manage breakfast with this." 

 

(She seems to let the incident pass, that's good.) 

                   She said in a commanding tome "If you want something fresh for lunch you need to go to the store. I have already put the money and lists in the bag so after this you better get going." After that she looked at him. 

                  He hurriedly looked towards the food . It's a standard Japanese breakfast. It probably has some leftovers in it. He never tried Japanese food before but The aroma is quite alluring. It shows her skill in cooking. 

... 

"By the way how did you get soaked in water like that? "

"B.. Because l was soaked in a river." 

 

"How did you get in the river in the first place? "

"I fell into the river? "

 

"Then why were you wearing that suit? Were you going somewhere? "

"No.. I.. I don't.. remember.. Probably. "

 

Rousin himself didn't know how he got there. While he was trying to best answer, he has another big problem. 

 

             Rousin didn't know how to hold chopsticks . As if she could read his mind , Mikan kept looking at him intensely . He started to get nervous. 

 

(Oh..who knew pretending to be someone else is so difficult ?... All those isekai protagonists can do it so easily.... 

And here I am facing a crisis in every step. Just where did l mess up?... Looks like l am not acting the role properly.

Now if l fail to hold chopsticks l don't know what excuse I should give. I only hope that this body's consciousness could do it. ) 

 

To his relief Rousin was able to hold it properly and started eating. It was delicious. As he was starting to relax the door opened. 

                  A young girl walked in. Her waist-length white hair that has bangs swept to her left side. Her blue eyes and an ashen complexion perfectly complement her angelic face. 

 

Rousin looked at her with round eyes. It wasn't just her beauty. But her frilly hairband with a pearly accessory makes an appearance that he could never forget in his previous life. 

 

( "She is Kei Shirogane!!' ) 

Two voices immediately screamed in his head at the same time. 

 

(Pic)

 

 

She was in her casual outfit. She sat on the chair and asked Rousin in an annoyed tone, 

" What are you looking at? ''

He hurriedly answered " I... i didn't know ..you are here.. Today."

 

"Mikan asked me to look for you. I ended up searching for you in the entire town. It became dark so I ended up staying." She casually replied . 

 Then she turned and asked "Mikan can l stay here for a few days? Those idiots need to calm down before l go back." 

 

"Sure" Mikan replied immediately " l already informed Ojisan last night. Your accessories are still in your room as always."

As she thanked her and started having breakfast , as Rousin started to think, 

 

 (Come to think about it.. Mikan is a character from (To Love Ru).... But l remember correctly she's twelve and Kei from (Love is war) and is around fourteen in the anime.

Here they're both around 17-18 years old. There are many small differences in their appearance but anime really didn't do justice portraying them . ) 

 

 

(Hmm... I should have known better.) 

Kei Shirogane is Rousin's cousin.

 

                      She stays in this house most of the time so she has her own room. As a shut-in lacking confidence she looks down on Rousin. But she and Mikan have a good relationship.

 

(I have to say they are both top beauties, I am struggling to keep a straight face.

If I don't control myself I might dool in my fantasies. This teenage body is becoming hard to control.) 

 

                                Just as Rousin lamented his wasted luck also, he was secretly delighted . It's a dream come true for him to live in a world of anime characters. 

When they started to chatter among themselves as if to shatter Rousin's fragile heart another violet haired beauty entered the room .

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 


"Suzuka Nagami " Her name immediately came to Rousin's mind. 

She is around 16-17 years old. Her ribboned long violet hair  flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. With a petite figure, pointed chin, thin lips - she seemed the picture of a perfect girl . But her deep violet eyes hold unfathomable arrogance that radiates her confidence. 

(She is definitely an anime character. But which one? Am I now losing memories of my old self? ) 

She sat at a corner and said " Oneesan, today l will be at Himiko's house after school so you don't have to make dinner for me. I will be home at 10 pm. "

 

"Eh.. report again! Your teacher is really using you girls as free labor. "_ Kei complained. 

 

" Not really. It's a very important news story. I was the one who asked to be involved. As the club leader I can't neglect my responsibilities. " _She replied . 

 

 

When they are talking with each other, Rousin can't help but be envious , 

 

"Damm.. This guy was living with three beauties under the same roof and he's the only guy around. 

 

Are you sure it's not a hentai plot? ''

 

 

Rousin can't stop himself from thinking like that. Suddenly Suzuka looked towards Rousin and asked 

 

" So, what are the results? "

".. Results? What..me? "

"Yes. The results from your final exam. "

After forcing himself to remember he said, " It's 587 out of 700"

 

"Tsk.. " She clicked her tongue. " Although it's close it won't make the cut . "

" Suzuka that's rude. Rou tried his best for this exam. "_Mikan said. 

 

" Trying his best is good and all. But it will be hard for him to enter the ESTART University. You should give up the dream and try something new" -kei said decisively. 

(What are they talking about? it seems it's important. ) 

" But.. he has a chance. Who knows what will happen anyway?"

 

" That's just a lottery. There is little to no chance for him to succeed. It was a bad decision for our parents to let him go on a goose chase. 

Rather it's better for him to cut our losses and move on'' Suzuka replied curtly.

 

After that the atmosphere became gloomy. While Rousin tried his best to follow the conversation. 

 

(What is this Estart university anyway?.. I  can't recall anything in the anime named that. ) 

 

After finishing his breakfast he started walking in the corridor . He noticed the numerous paintings on the wall. 

(Luckily this guy is not completely useless . Although l was not into art but at least he is a good artist. ) 

 

After picking the grocery bags and a new pair of glasses he started to walk towards the store. While on his way he started to decode his new memories. 

(Hmm.. It seems it's hard to remember bad memories. I still don't know how l fell into the river. When I try to remember , It always causes a headache. General info, It's okay but l have a hard time finding out about his past.) 

 

As Rousin walked on the street and he again noticed the high technological gaps. This countryside road can put any first world country to shame, there's hardly any dirt on the road. The stores are automatic and some have robots in them .

 

(This place is far more advanced than my old world. I must need a system to even qualify to be a protagonist. ) 

 

 It appears to Rousin that he has no problem moving around. He has gained full control over his new body. 

 

He also half expected that a pokemon might pop up after all this is Pallet Town. 

But his thoughts still drifted towards his personal life as questions continue to pile on. 

(That suzuka girl didn't call me oni-chan. Well for that matter none of them seems to have any respect for me.. 

 

This guy doesn't have any friends. Except for bullies I have a hard time remembering anyone else. ) 

 

 

(Hmu.. hm.. So, He was ostracized.. But why? It's not like he did something bad or because of some rumour .

But it looks like everyone collectively boycotted him for some reason...  Am I missing something?) 

 

 

Rousin was trying to ignore the headache of recalling his past. But it seems he overdid it that he managed to not only forget his headache but also managed to ignore the traffic lights. 

 

A hush wind blew past him. He awoke from his slumber as a wheelless car passed by him. 

 

" Wow.. That was close. It seems accidents are still a possibility. "

"Sigh.. I should stop trying to find everything everywhere."

 

My previous self didn't interact with many people. If l became overly curious or absentminded it will attract attention. I should let the flow follow its course. Yes.. Thinking too much makes you dumb. ) 

-Rousin thought to himself as he entered the store. 

 

              But it appears that a quarter of his puzzles are being solved right in front of him. 

 

(Ohh.. So that's what l was missing.) 

 

19