Chapter 18 – Stolen Dignity
73 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[NSFW]

Tonight I had much more time to spend with Isabelle. I was in the middle of  nutting when I had a sudden thought. This was the dream realm right? So could I create the other me here?

“You can.”

“Ayy!”

“Ayy!”

“You wanna join?”

“Sure.”

The sudden entrance of another me into her unoccupied hole sent her into a mad spree of pleasure. If one of me made her insane then would two of us bring back her sanity? Negatives cancel each other out right?

“You know, I was thinking right?”

“Yeah?”

“When we messed with the water and dirt we could only move stuff that was around us right?”

“Right.”

“So what if the reason we couldn’t play with fire or electricity was because there was none around for us to play with?”

“That does make sense.”

“It does.”

“So how do we test it?”

“Human brains have some electricity in them.”

“How could I forget that?”

“It’s hard to come to the right conclusion when you’re looking at the wrong problem.”

“Ah, yes. Should we try it on her?”

“We don’t know how this dream realm actually affects people.”

“You stay with her, I’m gonna go back downstairs to mess with Charles.”

“Sure.”

I left the bedroom and went back to see how Charles was doing. I pushed the guards out of the way and placed my hand on his head while he was spit roasted back and forth. I felt for a connection with the electricity and felt a faint presence connect to me. I observed for a while and found that there were different concentrations of electricity inside of his brain. I tried to increase the intensity of the electricity and he suddenly began spraying semen all over the floor. I dodged out of the way to maintain my purity and the connection was lost as soon as I removed my hand.

So that enhanced the sensations he felt I guess? I did it again and got the same results. I focused on the smaller concentrations and intensified them. One caused him to suddenly start trying to bite his own tongue off, the other made him bite off a guard's penis, and another made tears stream out like a fountain. With my new discoveries I went back upstairs to share my knowledge with other me.

“I already know, I know everything you know and you know everything I know.”

“That's cool, wanna try it on her?”

“Sure.”

I reinserted myself and grabbed her head then found the same spot and intensified it. Fluids began spurting out of her and her moans devolved into gurgling.

Clap!

We gave each other a high five and continued working. I tried to create a third me but it wasn’t possible.

I lost track of how long we were playing for but at some point I was snapped out of the dream and back into reality.

“Let’s go check on them.”

Oh right, he wasn’t here. I took a shower and began my journey again.

The guards let me in after a quick search and I made my way inside the mansion. I heard clinkering in the dining room and walked in.

“Greetings! You won’t believe how glad I am to see you guys again.”

Those words triggered something inside of Charles sitting at the table with eyes devoid of life. He pointed at me and began making mad blabbering noises.

“Augh! Eh! Ah! Ack! Hng!”

He grabbed a nearby knife and stabbed towards his neck but was stopped by the guards standing nearby. Being grabbed by the guards triggered him even further and foam sputtered out his mouth before his eyes rolled backwards and he went limp.

“Dad!”

Lena bolted towards him and began fussing with him. I took a seat across from Isabelle who physically recoiled from me merely approaching her.

“I wonder what could’ve happened to your poor husband to make him like this. He must’ve seen me doing something strange in his fantasies or something. What do you think?”

She kept her mouth sealed and her entire body began trembling. Not from pleasure, but from fear.

“There’s no reason to be scared, you haven’t done anything to harm him right?”

“Wh-why are yo-you d-d-doing this?”

“Doing what? Does seeing me make you that upset? It’s okay, don’t cry.”

I reached out to wipe her tears away but she jerked away, knocking herself over and desperately crawling away from me. I was quickly apprehended by multiple sets of hands that attempted to pull me away.

“Relax guys, I can walk.”

I pulled their hands off of me and left the mansion. That was a pleasant experience, the sheer amount of turmoil I could cause with just a little mental manipulation made me feel a renewed sense of enjoyment in life. Gotta go find some people now.

***

“How are your ears?”

“The residual echoes are still there but I can mostly hear now.”

“Are you sure? I don’t know if we are strong enough for this.”

“So what? You’re just going to let him roam around killing more?”

“What use is it if we die? All of our time and effort will have been wasted and more people will keep dying.”

“You’ve always been a coward.”

“Stop arguing guys! We need to handle this properly!”

***

It felt unfair to randomly find the owners of dojo’s and beat them but someone had to fall in order for me to climb up. I lifted my foot from the last disciple of the dojo I was in and walked out. All these fighting arts were pretty cool and all but they wouldn’t save you from someone who was good at killing and wanted to kill you. If they wanted to learn any art they should’ve learned the art of cruelty.

A person without the desire to cause harm would never understand how to prevent harm. How could you prevent something you didn’t understand? I drove to the next place and brazenly walked inside to the instructor.

“Let’s fight.”

“Do you want to take classes?”

“No, I’m just here to fight the best guy you got.”

“You’ll have to pay if you want to take classes.”

“You guys are all so pathetic, making people pay for these bullshit classes.”

“I’ll fight you.”

I turned around and saw one of the students had stepped forward. Good composure, decent discipline, and shredded muscles.

“Let’s go then. My style versus your style. Ready?”

He bowed to me before standing back up and getting into stance. I flickered forward with a hook to his solar plexus and he managed to properly defend. I was using two times my natural abilities and that was normally enough to overwhelm people. I used the rebound and spun into a back hand but he blocked that too with some difficulty. I followed up with a hook to the rib cage using the remaining momentum and that pushed him quite a bit. I closed the distance and hugged him with one arm while drilling him with the other.

The sound of a whip cracking radiated throughout the entire gym until a massive spurt of blood shot out from his mouth. I dropped him after seeing him puke blood but he didn’t fall. Pretty resilient… I sprung forward with a elbow lined up with his forehead but before contact could be made he was pulled out of the way by an older man.

“There is no need to kill in a friendly match.”

“I don’t think he would’ve died from that, he’s quite strong for his size.”

“Your form of fighting is far too bloodthirsty, a normal man would’ve been killed by that.”

“Is there a clan of other martial artists behind you? Like a bunch of old guys with superpowers?”

“There is no such thing.”

“So if I crippled you right now no one would care?”

“It would be unwise of you to challenge me.”

‘Oh wow, very scary, I am shivering my timbers right now. Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! Fuck! Alright I’ll leave. I’ll remember this place though so don’t try anything stupid.”

I walked out of the building and looked around to make sure no random assassins were lurking around. I didn’t see any assassins but I did see a luxury car speeding towards a mother pushing a stroller with her children in tow… shit. Good time to test whether or not we were right. I dashed over to the lady and stood in the way of the car while thinking about a forcefield that only blocked metal. Once the car entered my range of control it began caving inwards until we got about halfway through.

The rest of the car began pushing through into the metal I could control. I pushed back with what I could control but the momentum was still pretty hefty. I placed my hands on the car and planted my feet into the ground. It had been pretty long since I felt this little control but it was welcomed, it reminded me that I wasn’t invincible yet. The combined force of me and the metal pushing back slowly ground us to a halt. My slowed reality resumed to normal speed and I turned to check on the kids. No shrapnel had gotten past me and they seemed perfectly fine.

“Thank-”

“Are you blind, deaf, stupid, or paralyzed? If I wasn’t here all of you would have died. At least make some effort to save yourself instead of standing like an idiot waiting to die. As for this piece of shit…”

I walked over to the crushed car and checked the backseats, whoever was driving didn’t stand a single chance of surviving. The backseats were empty and nothing was in the trunk. What an annoying fuck, in a different world there was a different version of me who had saved the family and got into a big conflict with a rich young master then had a two hundred chapter story arc written.

I felt around for a spark in the car and led it to the leaking gas. I manipulated the flames and made them engulf the inside of the car. I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to me and found three people with strange vibes looking at me. They consisted of two men and a woman. I locked eyes with them and they continued staring back at me. Were they trying to signal me to kill them?

***

“Let’s go guys, it  is near.”

Mary and her two companions left the motel they were in and resumed tracking down the spirit they had been hunting. They should have completed this task last night but her ears had been abruptly overwhelmed in the middle of tracking. She could only rely on her touch, eyes, and nose now.

“Give us an estimate, how many miles away is it?”

“It should be five to ten miles away, we can get there in a couple minutes.”

The three of them turned into blurs of wind and darted through the city.”

The closer they got the harder it was for her to see, dark clouds of resentment engulfed her and even her own feet were lost to her sight. She turned off her soul vision and relied solely on her nose and touch. The pungent smell of blood mixed with something foul nearly knocked her out and the cold touch of despair crawled on her skin.

Thoom!

The sound of a heavy collision echoed from nearby and they all shifted directions to find the source. Within moments they found the cause. A young man had stopped a car from crashing into a family, probably another hunter like them. She turned on her soul vision and checked his soul level… why was he glowing bright red? That- that was the color of an evil being! She pulled the two who had been about to greet him back and they all stood there waiting for his next move.

“Are you blind, deaf, stupid, or paralyzed? If I wasn’t here all of you would have died. At least make some effort to save yourself instead of standing like an idiot waiting to die. As for this piece of shit…”

They watched silently as he walked around the car and checked on the occupants. The car burst into flames that strangely snaked inside and consumed anyone that might’ve been alive. He quietly stared into the flames and surveyed the area. His sight locked onto her and despite knowing that he was weaker than them she still felt an intense fear. Her heart was urgently signaling her to run away and her entire body was trying to pull itself away from him.

A figure materialized in front of them and they all recognized it as him. Adam took the initiative and summoned his sword and shield then took a swipe at it. The blade passed through without causing any harm.

“Don’t-!”

“So you do see me. I haven’t seen this power yet, is your special ability summoning weapons? Why not just use a gun?”

“Piss off you lowlife!”

Adam continued to swing his blade at the figure to no avail.

“You can’t kill him like that idiot, he’s not even real, at least not yet. Although I will admit that you are much stronger than me.”

The other figure had walked over from the car by now and was squatting while watching Adam make a fool of himself.

“What are you guys? You here to kill me? Kidnap me? Ask me to join your organization? What is it?”

“Ahhhh!”

Adam ran over while screaming and leaped to attack the figure. In the blink of an eye several giant dark figures materialized and Adam was split into pieces in an instant.

“Adam!”

“Adam!”

“Relax, I won’t hurt you if you don’t do anything crazy. Eat him but save me a piece, let’s see if I can get powers from you guys eating him first.”

They watched in horror as the strange beasts consumed Adam and the man watched with glee. What happened next made their hearts jump out of their chests and escape from this world. The man flexed his hand a couple times and Adam’s sword and shield materialized into his hand. Based on his power level he wasn’t even supposed to have unlocked his soul weapon yet but somehow he had Adam’s.

“What is this? I guess it’s pretty strong or something.”

He slapped the blade on the ground a few times and recalled it when it didn’t crack. Mary and Ethan were in a very terrible situation now, their shield had gone and died instantly. Of the two of them he was physically the strongest, they were still much stronger than the man in front of them but his beasts completely outclassed them.

“So why have you guys decided to find me?”

While talking a few of the beasts along with the family disappeared and the surrounding buildings began to collapse. When the buildings finally stopped crumbling the surrounding seventy meters had turned into rubble.

“I don’t know what your purpose is but I do know you guys chose a really bad time to confront me. The deaths of all these people were caused by you. All I wanted to do was be a good person and save some people and you idiots had to show up and ruin everything. Now hurry up and tell me what you want.”

They obviously couldn’t tell him that they were here to kill him, that was simply suicide. As they struggled to come up with a lie armored figures crawled out of the rubble and began rushing towards him while firing guns.

***

“Are you sure we shouldn’t report this right away? The boss needs us back ASAP.”

“Are you kidding me? This is one of the rare times we get sent on an easy mission. If you don’t enjoy life now you’ll never get a chance to.”

“It’s fine rookie, we’ve done this so many times we could even do it with our eyes closed.”

The others knew him as zero-three-three-nine but his real name was Mathew. He’d been dragged from the military and sent back to a training facility after a pre-entry screening. All the recruits were kept underground in a small area and forced to do physical training until they reached their limits. After that they were sent into torture chambers to harden their wills and minds.

Worse than that was when they woke up after the rooms they were in had been gassed and they were informed that chips had been implanted into their brains and could be exploded remotely.  Then the strange things started happening, they were all taught some kind of meditation and the training shifted over to mental training. Taught to develop a belief and to believe in only that belief, it differed for everyone but one thing was the same about all of them after the training.

They were stronger, not special forces strong but super soldier strong. Once they reached that point they were given a choice. They could enter different fields of training; Summoning, Manipulation, Spellcasters, and Enhancement. He personally had chosen enhancement but the others had learned how to do magic. The summoners were taught to summon packs of lions, others eagles, and some fish but everyone was able to summon at least one strange creature with magical abilities naturally.

Those who chose manipulation were either taught how to control fire to enhance the firepower of guns, how to control earth for infiltration, how to control air to fly, or how to control water to perform underwater missions.

The most mysterious ones were the spellcasters. They were able to use some kind of energy to scribble an unknown language and place effects on others. He had tried sparring against one once but blacked out after the first rune was drawn and awoke to find out that he had been blinded and paralyzed then put to sleep. It was the only time he had felt powerless since gaining this newfound power.

However, those weren’t all the powers available to them. Very rarely, upon increasing the strength of their souls a person could gain a special talent or ability. He was one of the few who gained an ability and although it simply removed the effects of exhaustion combining it with intense training allowed him to slowly build a decent amount of strength. Compiled with the fact that his chosen field was enhancement he would soon become quite powerful.

[Writers Notes - We take great pleasure in messing with people's heads. We also don’t enjoy dragging an easily solvable problem out over one hundred chapters(Ahem, Chinese young masters).

Cool powers right? Took me almost an entire day to figure out all of the powers and specifics so you’re welcome. Honestly, I don't understand how system novel writers do it. I gotta give them props for the effort they put in, shitty stories, but still, hard work.]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2