Menma’s Preparation
1.4k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Boy, do you take me as a Chakra Measuring Unit?" Kakashi's face darkened as he spoke.

"Don't mind, Mr. Kakashi!" Menma chuckled.

"Wait, Menma, is your Chakra Reserve so low? I thought you could use a lot of Ninjutsu." Naruto on the other hand was confused by his words.

In his eyes, Kakashi's Chakra Reserve was naturally low. So, he thought Menma's chakra reserve was also very low.

Menma shook his head and said.

'There is a difference between Chakra that you can use and Chakra Reserve. Total Chakra Reserve is the upper limit of your body. It means you can't produce more Chakra than that."

"On the other hand, you might not be able to use all of that Chakra for some reason. For example, you can't use eighty percent of your Chakra which is locked away by Eight Gates."

"But even in that twenty percent, there are some people who can't use all of it for Jutsu. Mr. Kakashi has to constantly keep his Sharingan on which sucks a lot of Chakra from him."

"If Mr. Kakashi wasn't talented and had a lot of Chakra Reserve, he wouldn't be able to support his Sharingan at all. So, when I said two Mr. Kakashi's Chakra, I meant two times of his Chakra Reserve."

After hearing his explanation, Naruto finally understood.

"But, then how much Chakra do I have? I feel like I have a lot of Chakra but I am not sure how much."

Kakashi and Menma looked at each other. Kakashi nodded at Menma, letting him explain.

For some reason, he felt that Menma was really good at explaining things.

Menma chuckled and said.

"Actually, your own Chakra Reserve is closer to that of Nine Tails. Of course, that doesn't mean your Chakra is as good as his. Currently, most of your Chakra is being used to suppress Nine Tails' Chakra."

"That seal of yours isn't the only thing that's keeping Nine Tails in check. It is your own Chakra. That's why whenever you are in a desperate situation, it would give you its Chakra."

"Because when you try to rely on his Chakra, it will devour your Chakra and give you its Chakra. One day, when you have the strength to fight Nine Tails, you can extract its Chakra."

"And, unlike normal times, this Chakra would be much pure. Of course, before that, you must let go of any hatred in your heart. Then, you will reach a state known as Nine-Tails Chakra Mode."

"In this state, your strength will rise to somewhere around Mid-High Kage Level. But that's not the end. When you finally learn his name and become friends with it, you will enter the next stage."

"And, in this state, you will finally enter Super Shadow Rank."

Hearing his explanation, Naruto was so shocked that his jaws almost dropped to the ground. At the same time, Kakashi and Jeme were also shocked.

Even Nine Tails who was listening from inside was shocked after hearing his words. He didn't expect this boy to know so much about him.

'How? How did he know about my name? Does he know about my name? Should I ask him?'

'No, I am the strongest-tailed beast. How can I ask him such a question? Humph!'

"Wait, wait, Menma, you said Naruto will reach Super Shadow Rank if he and Nine Tails become friends, but First Hokage is also Super Shadow Rank. So, how did he defeat Nine Tails and Madara at the same time?"

Kakashi hurriedly asked. At this moment, he felt like his knowledge was expanding constantly.

"It's simple. While Madara and Nine Tails might be together, they weren't perfect Jinchuriki. Madara was an idiot, treating Nine Tails as a Summoning Beast."

"But then again, he was stronger than Nine Tails with his Susano. He could control Nine Tails with his EMS. And, he had Chakra Reserve similar to that of Nine Tails."

"Of course, the main reason is that First Hokage was a lot stronger than him. If Nine Tails was Low-Super Shadow Rank and Madara was Mid-Super Shadow Rank, then First Hokage was Peak Super Shadow Rank."

"Even if Nine Tails and Madara combined together, they could barely reach the heights of High Super Shadow Rank. Unlike Madara, First Hokage saw Nine Tails' true power which was to help anyone reach Super Shadow Rank as long as they became friends with it."

"So, he sealed it inside his wife's body. But, of course, that wasn't the correct thing to do especially when another human literally controlled him and forced him to battle against another powerful human."

"But, never mind that, anyone you can understand that if Naruto makes friends with Nine Tails, his strength will reach the level of that of First Hokage. Of course, he still needs to master Sage Mode and other Jutsu as well."

Hearing his words, Naruto got extremely excited that he started talking to Nine Tails inside his mind.

On the other hand, Jeme after a long silence asked.

"So, does that mean we don't have any chance to reach that level of strength without Sharingan or Nine Tails?"

Menma shook his head and said.

"Yes, everyone has their limits. No matter how talented I was in learning Ninjutsu, my Chakra Reserve was very low. If it wasn't for my own creation, I wouldn't be able to increase my Chakra Reserve."

"Of course, it's not that I don't want to share this Jutsu with others, it's just that I can't. Jutsu by itself isn't bad. It depends upon who uses it. If any second person learns my Jutsu, it will quickly reach the hands of those people who would do anything to use it."

"Then, there will be nothing but chaos in this world. Thousands if not millions will die."

When he said that, Even Naruto who was excited fell silent.

Millions! Even he couldn't imagine how big that number is. Just by revealing this one jutsu, so many people will die. He couldn't even imagine just what kind of Jutsu was that.

Unlike Jeme and Naruto who were relatively inexperienced, Kakashi instantly deduced how this Jutsu works.

His heart shook for a moment when he thought of the consequences of using this Jutsu.

Suddenly, he remembered the tree that Menma absorbed two years ago. That tree should've absorbed a lot of Chakra, right? That means his Chakra grew by absorbing all that Chakra.

And, that Chakra belonged to the people of that village.

His expression got serious as he looked at Naruto and Jeme.

"You mustn't reveal anything about Menma's Jutsu. This is extremely serious."

Kakashi believed that Menma wouldn't use this Jutsu on innocent people. As for using it on enemies, he didn't care. But, if this Jutsu gets out, many people will try to get their hands on it.

This could endanger Menma and even his family.

Naruto and Jeme nodded with serious expressions on their faces.

"Don't worry, Mr. Kakashi! Currently, I have developed a Jutsu that can help hard-working people reach Shadow Rank in their lifetime as long as they have a little bit of talent."

"People like Mr. Guy and Lee could even reach peak Kage if not Super Kage without opening the last gate." Menma smiled and spoke after seeing their serious mood.

"What? Is that even possible?" Kakashi was so shocked that his voice got extremely loud. But, he quickly covered his mouth and the shock in his eyes lessened as he asked.

"How did you do that?"

Even Naruto and Jeme were shocked after hearing his words.

"By Reversing Eight Inner Gates and Creation Rebirth Jutsu. Of course, it just sounds simple but it is extremely complex."

"Anyway, after two to three months, I will publicize this Jutsu and give it to the Academic, making it a mandatory Jutsu for every academy student. Of course, other Ninjas can also take it."

Hearing his words, Kakashi was shocked. He didn't understand how Menma could be so selfless. Jutsu is really an important part of a Ninja. Normally, they won't teach it to others unless they are their students.

Seeing his expression, Menma chuckled and said.

"I am not actually that selfless. Because I am going for a certain position in Konoha after three months. For that position, I not only need support but also a lot of contribution."

"Since this is not a war period, I can't make a lot of contributions like older people. That's why I have developed four S-Rank Jutsu and this Jutsu to make such a contribution."

"Anyway, there is not much to say right now. Let's just wait and see how things go. By the way, don't tell anyone about the Jutsu that I have created. You need to wait for a while."

Hearing his words, Naruto was utterly confused. Jeme could understand a little bit since she had a better brain. As for Kakashi, he truly understood everything.

It's' just that he couldn't be sure if that's what Menma was going for.

He sighed and patted Menma's shoulder.

"Anyway, it doesn't matter what you do. As long as you don't go rogue, I will support you."

Menma mysteriously smiled and said.

"It will be quite the opposite, Mr. Kakashi. Soon, very soon!"

15