Chapter 50:Leasing the Iron Legion!
581 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

In the past, Zeke didn't care much about his image.

After all, the whole kingdom and even the whole world know that he is the famous prodigal prince, a waste, a prodigal, a poor boy... Even if he wants dignity, who will give it to him?

However, with the establishment of ZTech and Baymax's explosion~ after the hot sale, it is obvious that the people's impression of him has changed greatly. Those labels in the past have completely said goodbye to him.

Many people even call Zeke the greatest inventor of the 21st century, a pioneer who is about to change the world, a leader of future technology, etc. Zeke has successfully earned his dignity back, so naturally, he must be careful and cherish it.

What is the best way to get a smooth divorce and save your dignity?

Yes, it is to give the public a surprise that is enough to shock the world.

And Iron Man is undoubtedly the best surprise.

Don't look at him wearing a steel suit for a short time, preventing a robbery and a bank robber, but he can foresee that the appearance of Iron Man will cause a huge sensation.

"And this National Day ceremony is a grand event that 500 million people across the kingdom will watch."

Zeke rolled his eyes, as if he had thought of something, and grinned into a sly smile, "If I can use this event as my new steel battle suit launch, wouldn't it be awesome?"

Zeke's brain is very novel.

In the solemn and sacred National Day Ceremony, others are celebrating their birthdays for the motherland and admiring the motherland to show their powerful strength, only Zeke, is going to use this National Day ceremony to hold a grand technology conference of his own.

If Grace knew about this idea, it is estimated that whether or not to divorce will have to be another matter.

"However, the sale of the steel battle suit is not very good. If someone else gets this thing, maybe it will be me who suffers in return."

The new product launch conference is naturally to announce the technology that can be sold. Originally, Zeke planned to create a steel battle suit and sell it to various countries in exchange for huge profits, but now that he has experienced the power of the steel battle suit, he decided to completely cancel that idea.

Although the technology of this world is not comparable to that of the Marvel world, if you give them a set of steel battle suits, maybe they will be able to imitate something amazing.

They can't handle the Arc reactor, but that doesn't mean they can't find other energy alternatives.

Even a small technology in the steel suit is enough for them to develop something incredible.

When they use this kind of thing to turn around and deal with themselves, isn't it the same as shooting themselves in the foot?

"Can't sell...then only rent..."

"That's right! I can rent it."

Zeke suddenly thought of an excellent idea.

Rent a steel suit.

Or to be more precise, let others hire the Iron Legion.

In this way, Zeke can completely control the use of the Iron Legion, were to fight, and who to deal with, all relying on Zeke's words.

If he wants to take it, he will take it, if he doesn't want to take it, he will not take it. Freedom is in his own hands.

As for the rent, it is billed by the number of times, and the price of one time is not cheap.

You must know that there are many wars, and even if they cost a lot of money, they may not be able to fight. Human, material, financial, and time are an incomparably huge loss to the country.

And if the enemy counterattacks, the losses the country will suffer are immeasurable.

Often a war can set back a country's economy for decades.

But if they only need a sum of money, they can let the Iron Legion help them solve a war quickly and reduce their damage to zero. I believe that many countries will be tempted.

"OK, I’ll just follow this idea."

"At the time of the new product launch, it will be announced to rent the Iron Legion."

"But before that, I have to build the Iron Legion first."

The idea has been determined, the next step is to make full preparations, and then officially debut at the National Day Ceremony.

...

Just when Zeke was thinking about his perfect rental plan, the actions of his Iron Man attracted the attention of the Phoenix Kingdom.

Inside the command center of the Royal Capital Air Defense Command.

"Colonel Amante, I need you to give me an explanation."

Grace looked blankly at a middle-aged man in a military uniform in front of her. This man was the person in charge of the command center of the Baguio Air Defense Command, Benjamin Amante!

"Without any warning or permission over the capital, UFOs are flying at will, harassing the citizens."

"And as the person in charge of the air defense command center, you didn't find any traces of it"

"Colonel Amante, I want to know why."

Grace said coldly.

"Your Majesty, it's my dereliction of duty, I'm very sorry."

Cold sweat broke out on Colonel Amante's forehead, of course, he knew the seriousness of this kind of thing and immediately admitted his mistake. 

"The first time we learned about this, we checked all the early warning radars, and there was no problem. Why can it suddenly appear in the sky above the capital, it is really difficult for me to give you an accurate answer."

Benjamin Amante himself is now confused.

He didn't know why such a thing would happen in the sky above the capital, where the supervision was so severe.

You know, if this UFO carried enough bombs, the entire kingdom would be in ruins now.

This is the horror of today's technology. If one is not careful, it will end in ashes.

Grace took a deep look at Benjamin and did not say any more.

She knows that scolding is useless now, and the most important thing to do now is to find out the origin of this UFO.

"But Your Majesty, I don't think this UFO is hostile to us."

Colonel Amante said, "Duran, pull up the video."

Soon, the large screen composed of dozens of display screens showed the pictures recorded by the road monitoring of the bank robbery.

___

[TL/N: Hello, Seeker here. I won't Update more chapters here, so if you want to read more chapters, you can visit Webnovel. I usually post daily updates there. The Latest chapter is 100, so you can read more if you want more,]

10