Chapter 36 (NSFW)
467 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing Xue Lan’s reply, Tian Chen was ecstatic.

Xue Lan must’ve missed him as well and it dissipated his anger towards him. Moreover, he delivered his promise of bringing Qi Ming to ruins.

Still, he couldn’t be too sure.

“Have you forgiven me?” he carefully asked.

“How can a mere subject such as me decide whether to forgive the Emperor or not?” Xue Lan looked away.

“You are well aware that you are not a mere subject in this Emperor’s heart,” Tian Chen gently pinched Xue Lan’s chin to make him face him again. “For you, I am nothing but Tian Chen.”

Xue Lan contemplated for a brief moment.

He and Mo Shen agreed that the best time to ruin Qian Jin was on Tian Chen’s birthday which was at the end of the year.

The question was, how should he mess with Tian Chen while they waited for that day to come?

Of course, the thought of ‘loving’ Tian Chen properly was a choice. It would certainly double the impact of his betrayal later.

But should he wrong himself for more than 2 months?

Tian Chen saw that Xue Lan was thinking of something and thought that the Prince was still hesitating. He turned Xue Lan around to face him.

“I have destroyed Qi Ming and enslaved them as I promised but you are still hesitating to be with me. Am I that untrustworthy to you? Are you truly so…afraid to love me?” Tian Chen looked at Xue Lan with unconcealed pain and disappointment.

But also heavy love.

Xue Lan stared at Tian Chen’s expression and imagined how devastated it would further be when he presented him with his ‘gift’. The height he could bring Tian Chen with joy would equal to the amount of pain he could give him when he fell.

Still, there was some length he refused to go to.

“…Your Majesty, this subject is afraid that we will not be able to consummate our love,” Xue Lan lowered his head. “The thought of being taken under a man fears me.”

Tian Chen felt the buds of his love bloom at Xue Lan’s words and his heart burst into spring. His stomach felt like it becomes a butterfly garden and his whole body bubbled with warmth.

All the fatigue and exhaustion immediately vanished as the world around him turned brighter.

Xue Lan said our love.

Our love.

Xue Lan was caught by surprise when Tian Chen suddenly rushed to hold him.

He was wrapped in Tian Chen’s arms so tightly as if he was afraid he would fly away if he slacked for just a moment.

He could feel the erratic beating of Tian Chen’s heart reverberating to his own tranquil chest.

“It is fine,” Tian Chen breathlessly said. “I will patiently wait until you are ready to physically accept me. Right now, letting me into your heart is more than enough. I vow to carefully cherish it for the rest of our life.”

“Your Majesty…”

“Xue Lan…Xue Lan,” Tian Chen repeatedly called Xue Lan’s name as he caressed the back of his head.

He didn’t know what to do with the overwhelming emotion crashing through his body.

How should he express them properly to Xue Lan to make him understand how much he occupied his heart, mind, and entire being?

Xue Lan’s eyes flickered and he gently returned Tian Chen’s hug, “Your Majesty, please pardon this lowly subject to love you.”

Tian Chen felt like he would get a heart attack sooner or later if Xue Lan started speaking such sweet words to him every day.

“You are pardoned, Prince Xue,” Tian Chen realized he was suffocating Xue Lan and loosened his hold slightly, “if you call Us by Our name.”

Xue Lan looked at Tian Chen wrongfully, “That is a bit difficult for me to do…”

“Try it,” Tian Chen chuckled. “It’s an order.”

He watched as Xue Lan adorably struggled until he called his name with a small voice, “…Tian…Chen.”

“Yes, Xue Lan,” Tian Chen couldn’t contain his smile and cupped Xue Lan’s face.

Seeing the other readily close his eyes, Tian Chen was elated and finally kissed those thin, glossy lips.

It was soft. It was sweet. It was exactly how happiness tasted like.

Watching from the rooftop, Mo Shen tutted in pity.

The Emperor had completely fallen into the clutches of the devil. His master was really too brilliant.

And that brilliance only truly belonged to him.

Mo Shen licked his lips in hunger and anticipation, his slit pupils were locked onto the devil in human skin below.

***

“Welcome back, My Lord,” Mo Shen greeted as he closed the entrance door after Xue Lan and Tian Chen separated. “I thought you were going to have dinner with him.”

“Who knows what kind of poison is contained in his food? I rather get burned by your chilli-filled dishes,” Xue Lan was physically and mentally exhausted.

“My Prince,” Yuan Zhi appeared from inside.

“Yuan Zhi,” Xue Lan touched Yuan Zhi’s arm in gratitude. “Thank you for your help.”

“Please, it is my honour,” Yuan Zhi smiled and cupped Xue Lan’s hand.

“What do you plan to do now?” Xue Lan asked.

“Heaven rebirthed me for you. Hence, I will stay here by your side,” Yuan Zhi unhesitantly said. “Since Attendant Mo is already capable enough to serve your daily needs, I will be your eyes and ears in the shadow.

“I noticed that there aren’t that many servants here and it’s understandable considering our secrets. You can always use me for errands as well, My Prince.”

“It’s too dangerous,” Xue Lan tried dissuading Yuan Zhi. “You will be found sooner or later if you stay here for too long.”

“2 months isn’t that long,” Yuan Zhi confidently said.

“…”

After a while, Xue Lan sighed in surrender, “If that’s what you really want, then I won’t stop you.”

“Take care of Xiao Hu while you’re at it,” Mo Shen scoffed. “That dumb cat needs a playmate to bother after all.”

“Certainly,” Yuan Zhi readily accepted. “He is very lovable to play with.”

Mo Shen, “…”

This feeling of punching cotton was unpleasant.

“You should join me for dinner,” Xue Lan offered.

Yuan Zhi shook his head in regret, “Unfortunately, I have to send off my family to the southern continent. They’re waiting for me at the pier.”

Xue Lan nodded in understanding, “Be careful on your journey and come back safe. Qian Jin’s soldiers are still searching for remnants of Qi Ming people.”

“I will. Thank you for your concern,” Yuan Zhi wore back his hood and mask.

He jumped out of the back window and Mo Shen bolted it back.

“I don’t think he still understands the concept of doors,” Mo Shen snorted.

“Now you’re just picking fights with him,” Xue Lan fanned himself and rolled his eyes.

Mo Shen had prepared his meal and swiftly served them. When the demon watched him eat unblinkingly, he felt like he was having a déjà vu.

As expected, Mo Shen immediately carried him to bed after he finished his meal.

“Why are you so impatient?” Xue Lan huffed on the bed.

There was an inexplicable heat on his face.

“Whose fault is it that my reward got delayed because a certain someone fell asleep on the night he was supposed to pay?” Mo Shen raised an eyebrow. “My impatience is justifiable.”

“At least bathe me first.”

“We’re about to get dirty anyway,” Mo Shen leaned down and devoured Xue Lan’s lips.

The two of them exchanged passionate kisses. Saliva trickled down the corner of Xue Lan's lips, unknown who it belonged to.

Mo Shen flipped their position so that Xue Lan sat above him. A string of saliva loathed to part their hot tongue as they broke away.

He observed with a burning gaze as Xue Lan loosened his own robe from the heat and took off his crown.

Ink-black hair softly fell down like a waterfall. The thin layer of sweat glistening on his master’s jade skin looked as tempting as nectar.

“Do you know how delicious you look right now, My Lord?” Mo Shen’s eyes glowed red.

Xue Lan answered with a silent side look, not refuting his words. He was of course aware of his own visual.

He spread apart Mo Shen’s skirt and took out his semi-hard member before taking out his own. He pressed them together and started grinding them against one another.

Mo Shen rubbed Xue Lan’s smooth thighs appreciatively. When he felt it wasn’t enough, he groped Xue Lan’s supple mounds into all kinds of shapes.

Xue Lan glared down at him but the sexiness only served to arouse him more.

“Ah…my beautiful master,” Mo Shen licked and kissed Xue Lan’s neck greedily. “Your depravity is a sight to behold.”

Xue Lan shuddered from Mo Shen’s voice trembling down his skin, “Shut up…”

Feeling that their two sexes were fully hard with desire, Xue Lan used his hands to pump and massage both of them.

Mo Shen licked and nibbled his neck before exploring his ears and shoulders.

He carefully listened to the sweet panting of his master, kneading the other’s hips and caressing his spine accordingly.

As their leaking essence coated their members, Xue Lan increased his pace.

Soon, Mo Shen heard Xue Lan’s heavy breathing become more hurried.

“My Lord, are you close?”

Xue Lan gave a nod.

Mo Shen finally caught the luscious lips as they experienced pure bliss together.

20