Chapter 102 – Do Not Even Dare To Say She Has To Ask Permission!
285 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The woman known only as her mistress to Giselle, was taken to the manor at an unheard of pace. The form of transportation was faster than any horse or carriage, also it did not jostle her body, which was quite helpful in her situation.

She was barely considered alive, let alone conscious, but she was semi-aware of a presence that kept her from going into the black emptiness of the void. It was a soft warm voice that urged her to hold on.

The mistress then heard sounds and voices, but could not make them out.

"Bring her in! Quickly, over to Master's bed!" It was an excited voice, but young. It was surprising to hear the concern in her voice.

"A lot of damage. Master says all I have to do is start a slow infusion of life elements." Again, another soft voice. "Get me a few logs. My reserves will not last long." Green energy flowed into her body, but it was not her one remaining eye that saw the energy, but her consciousness.

"Uh." She groaned. The more energy put into her body, the more pain she felt as her body healed. However, as the energy was put in, the pain faded, and was replaced with other pains from her injuries.

'It will take a while to heal her fully, but her life is not in danger now.' The mistress felt a hand gently caress her cheek. 'Your name is Hanna, isn't it?'

"Yes." She said in a whisper.

'Hanna, I have seen what he did to you, but it will never happen again. He is being slowly eaten alive by a pack of wolves for his crimes.' The voice said. 'From now on, you will be surrounded by people who only want to see you happy.'

"What about Giselle? My maid?" Hanna whispered.

'She is being cared for properly.' The voice laughed a little. 'Naughty thing. Still thinking about how to push her in close? You will have plenty of women around you that will love the way you love them.' Again, a soft gentle laugh.

'Now sleep, Hanna. We watch over you now, and will heal you properly.'

 

* * *

 

"Did she pass out?" Elena asked as she checked on Hanna's condition. Nuri nodded her head a little.

"She's still weak from the trauma to her body." She clenched her teeth. "Such hateful beasts these nobles are!"

"Calm down, mom." Ellie said as she brought in a bucket of ancient spring water. She gently wiped Hanna's body down, removing the traces of dirt, the old noble's ejaculate, and dried blood. "Master said his death would be a harsh one."

Nuri sighed softly, and reached out for the large length of wood Elena carried into the room.

"Elena, get a bin. I'll absorb the life essence from this by cutting it into smaller pieces, and letting the dust go into the bin." Nuri said, her eyes glued to the body in front of her.

"Can you heal her, mom?" She asked quietly. The wounds were only partially healed, while some missing pieces had also been regenerated to a small degree.

"Master says that I can." She said, and grimaced a little. "Why are they like this? Rirn was a good man, and so were those two guards at the gate to Aros. Even the slave trader wasn't cruel. Why do some men become so evil?" A soft soothing light gently illuminated the main room, and they easily recognized it.

'For the same reason that some women are so manipulative and deceitful. Not all men, and not all women are bad, and not all are good. One rotten potato can make the entire bin smell bad, and even spread to the closest ones. That doesn't mean that all the potatoes in that bin are rotten.' The soft warm voice said, and they easily recognized the tone.

'Judge each by their own crimes.' Aila/Aconia said, and lightly stroked Nuri's cheek. 'You have not been diligent in training your abilities, Nuri. I will not go anywhere. If you are too weak to do the job you're meant to do, some of your sisters may die in the future. When I am asleep.' Nuri lowered her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Master." She said quietly.

'Do not apologize. Just work harder to show your sincerity. I need you to help the others, just as I need Nadya to soothe their hearts with her light.' Aila said, and smiled gently. That was a gentle reminder for Nadya as well, not just Nuri.

'I will sleep for a while longer. Do not disappoint me, my beloved Nuri. I need your help, just as much as I need the others.' Aila's voice faded from their minds, while Nuri reached out for the large piece of wood.

"I have to work harder, so I will work harder." She looked at their strongest sister. "Get more wood, Elena. I need as much life essence as I can absorb."

 

* * *

 

"By order of the king of Mabu, leave this city. Now!" The soldier said. Sol smirked a little, which irritated him.

"It seems that you have no respect for our king." He said angrily. Sol's eyes blazed with black rays, and death elements leaked out of her eyes. She sent a thick veil of death elements over the soldier sent out, and stole his strength, along with his horse's strength. Both fell to the road.

Sol stood above him, a small smile on her lips, and with her hands on her hips.

"I am not someone you can just order around, boy." She said, her voice sounded hollow, and enhanced so all around could hear her. "I am over two thousand years old, and I have destroyed cities larger than your entire kingdom!" He looked up at her with fear in his eyes.

"I have been given permission to add your entire army to mine, if I so wish." She said, her voice growing louder, and directed out and away from the city. The unfortunate targets were all pushed off their horses, and onto their knees, or their backs. The soldier looked up at her.

"Who gave permission?" He asked in a weak voice, without the tone that demanded rather than asked.

"My Master, a goddess who can travel through time itself, and whom Imera has acknowledged. Whenever she makes a statement of fact, Imera rumbles to show us she agrees!" She said and smiled, her fangs grew longer, which only filled the soldier with more fear.

"My goddess can absorb all the elements, and only grows stronger when she uses her power! She kills iron tusked boars, stone bears, and dark panthers! She fishes for river pythons, and steals the power of the volcano on top of the mountain!" Sol growled down at him angrily.

"Do not dare to say she has to ask permission to do anything! I am much weaker than she is, and I can turn your entire kingdom into a graveyard, by only sending a squad to deal with your strongest!" She reached down and lifted him off the ground with one hand.

"I SHOULD FEED YOU TO MY DAUGHTERS TO TEACH YOU ALL A LESSON!" Sol's eyes narrowed, put her hand on the soldier's chest, and sucked out the death elements that had saturated his body. He regained his strength, and looked at her with a question in his eyes.

"My Master does not wish to massacre a kingdom to get her point across." Sol said and turned away. "Return to your king and report what you have witnessed. Anger me at your peril. Anger my Master, and your entire kingdom will become a wasteland." She reached out her hand and sucked out the death elements from the army ahead of her.

"Whether you are within five feet, or a mile, I can take away the death elements, or send it to you like an assassin. This is your only warning." Sol walked back through the crowd of dead soldiers, and returned to her tent.

The dead soldiers made a silent formation, and stood facing the army ahead of them. They would not move, stumble, or tremble from standing in one place for any length of time. They were the perfect soldier, and stayed in formation under any and all circumstances.

The sacrificial soldier urged his horse to stand, and pulled it away from the zombies in order to keep it from freaking out, and going wild with fear. Once he was close to his fellow soldiers, he didn't have to say a word.

They were soldiers. Nothing more, and nothing less. In order to protect their kingdom, they sent a scout rider back to the capital, with a report signed by their general, and two commanders.

The soldiers hoped that favorable orders came back.

 

9