Chapter 105 – The Monster Is Dead
327 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Elena watched, and prepared the trees that Nuri would need to heal Hanna of her wounds. Elena knew that their Master was not satisfied with Nuri's progress. Even though Nuri would only require one or two trees worth of elemental essence to heal Hanna, Elena prepared more than ten, and obeyed Aila's instructions to help her grow stronger.

Hanna's body had already regenerated the missing fingers, her eye, and her mutilated genitals. All that remained were some surface wounds that Nuri was unwilling to completely heal as she had to heal from the inside out.

'She is properly healed now, Nuri. Heal her the rest of the way, and I will release the bindings on her mind.' Aconia directed her.

"But Master, if I do, she will wake up. If she wakes up, won't she be tortured by the residues?" Nuri asked.

'She does not have death elements within her body. She has dark elements. Her own thoughts must come out. Just like Ellie and Elena, she must endure, and adapt.' Aconia said. 'She is like you, my beloved Nuri. An elemental figurehead, a pure representation of her element. She must adapt, and eventually choose.'

"Alright, Master. I will fully heal her, and let her wake up." She put her hand on Hanna's chest, but did not color due to that soft flesh beneath her fingers. Life energy flooded into her body, while Aconia released the bindings on her mind. Hanna took a deeper breath than she has for the last five days, as she had been kept in a form of stasis that would allow her to heal, and not feel the pain of her wounds.

"Uh." She moaned a little as her eyes opened. She put her hand to her face, and realized that she covered one eye. She checked, and sat up on the bed.

"My eye!" She looked down at her naked body. "I'm healed? How?" She whispered. Nuri cleared her throat, and made her turn to look back.

"Master sent you from Stormwall to her manor. She had me heal your wounds." Nuri said. Hanna's eyes traveled down, which made Nuri blush a little. "What are you looking at?" She asked quietly.

"Your body." She said in a soft voice.

"At how fat I am?" Nuri asked in an unfriendly tone. Hanna frowned.

"No. I'm just thinking about how blessed that slender woman is to have your breasts around her like that." Hanna said, and blushed a bit. "I didn't think I would find others who appreciated the feminine form like I do." Nuri blushed a little, but smiled a little as well.

"This is our Master." She said. Hanna frowned slightly. "Our Master rescued us, and healed us when she brought us home." Nuri smiled and drew Aila up into her arms. "We are now her wives, and she is our precious Master."

"But if you are her wife, why call her Master?" Hanna asked. Nuri smiled.

"When you are able to talk with her, you'll understand. Did you not meet Sol, the Queen of Death?" Nuri asked. Hanna's eyes widened a little, and felt a gentle caress on her cheek.

'Hanna, do you remember my voice?' Hanna turned quickly, and looked into the air.  She recognized the mental whisper, but not where the source was located.

"Master?" She asked. "I heard you voice, keeping me alive while they took me here. Where are you?" She asked.

'Silly girl. Look behind you. I'm resting on the bed, in between my beloved Nuri's breasts.'

 

* * *

 

"There are no men among you?" Hanna asked as she was guided around the manor by Elena.

"No, and there never will be." Elena said, and for the first time, there was no anger in her tone. "Master has us to care for her, and we do not like men due to what happened to us." Hanna sighed softly.

"It seems strange. Imera made us to couple with men for children, but the ones we've been exposed to have been quite evil to us." Hanna said softly. Elena nodded.

"As Master said, some are like that. Others are not. The slave dealer where Master saved us was a good man. He protected his servants, and his slaves. He treated us like people, not things, even though he did own us." Elena took her hand and guided her to a stone bench. "You are winded. Sit down." Hanna pursed her lips.

"I feel useless." She said with a bit of anger in her tone.

"We know how you feel, but Master was firm. Though you were not starved like we were, your body was beaten nearly to death. Though you are healed, it took a lot of your vitality." Elena sat beside her, and looked down. Hanna's hand rested on her upper thigh.

"I miss Giselle." She said quietly. Elena smiled.

"You have plenty of sisters here, Hanna." Elena said with a grin. She stood up, swept her up into her arms, and to the woman's surprise, she took her to a large bed with soft furs for a mattress.

"You're a bit bold." Hanna said softly. Elena grinned.

"Wait until the others see us together." Elena leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. She moved side on, and turned the kiss so deep, Hanna moaned into her mouth. Elena's kiss was a favorite of all who lived under this roof. Her kiss was so thorough, soft, and filled with hunger that each one never wanted it to end.

Hanna felt another set of lips kiss her breasts. Her nipple was sucked into a warm mouth, and tugged gently with their teeth.

"Oh, our new sister tastes nice." A soft voice said, which made Hanna murmur. Another set of lips latched onto her other nipple.

"She does. We will have to welcome her properly tonight." Ivadra said, and lowered her lips again. Elena continued to kiss Hanna, while Ivadra and Alara started to kiss her in various places.

When Alara slid between her thighs, Hanna moaned into Elena's mouth. She reached down, grasped Alara's hands in her own, and put one leg behind Alara's arm on Hanna's left. She put her right leg in behind her head, held her hands on top of her hips, and pushed her face in closer.

Nuldeir smiled down at her, and how she enjoyed pulling her lover in close. It wasn't Giselle that she enjoyed doing it to. Regardless of who it was, Hanna would desire to control, and feel that thrill when she held her in place, not letting her get away until she did her job.

'Welcome home, my beloved Hanna. My girls will love you properly. When I wake up, I will love you as well.' Hanna moaned as Nuldeir sent a steady stream of dark elements into her body, and started to coalesce a core.

Like Sorisa, she felt an indescribable pleasure as this elemental essence invaded her body, and made her connection to Aila stronger.

'I can not wait to bring you into the void.'

 

* * *

 

Sol grinned as she gripped each limb and heard Liam Inaris cry out in pain. With his tendons cut, he could not fight, or get away. With this inspection, she was sure he would no longer be able to put off this judgment of her Master.

"My Master wanted to be here for this, but my sisters need this more." Sol said as she picked up a knife. Liam looked around fearfully. The table was surrounded by zombies, with assassins from Honored Blood Hall nearby.

"I know it's difficult to beg for your life, but the time for that has passed long ago." Sol gestured to the assassins. "You may not want to see this, so this is your chance to leave." The assassins bowed.

"We've heard of the things this man has done to his slaves. We will watch the execution." One said quietly. Sol nodded.

"So be it." Sol looked at the knife, and grinned wickedly. The knife was the easy way out.

"Soldiers. Let your instincts out. He is your meal." Sol stood back.

The assassins paled as formerly docile and obedient zombie soldiers roared, rushed forward and ripped pieces of flesh from Liam's limbs. He screamed as he was eaten alive, each soldier taking their share far too eagerly, and his arms and legs ripped off by strong hands that wanted their share.

Finally, one zombie soldier knelt at the head of the table, opened its mouth, and sank long fangs into Liam's skull. Liam twitched a few times as he heard the sickening crunch of bone, and impossibly strong jaws sheared away the top half of his head. The life faded from his eyes, finally erasing his existence from Imera.

In less than five minutes, Liam's corpse was consumed, and left nothing behind but some blood stains on the table.

The monster that Elena and Ellie feared was finally dead.

 

7