Chapter 25 – I Want To Take Them Home
1.6k 2 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This early release is a celebration of firsts! Got my first patron!  I've added an additional chapter on patreon as a celebration as well.  So first tier patrons will have up to chapter 28 this week, and second tier will have to 31.

 

"Sit." Aila said to the Black One, and watched her sit with a blank look in her eyes. She was surprised by Aila's hand on her chest, but even more shocked when Aila lifted her shirt and placed her bare palm on the center of her chest, right on the bare skin.

"Death elements have corroded your channels, and the core that started to form is not a dark elemental core, but a death core." Aila whispered. "I'm not sure if I can replace it, but I will try." Aila's hands began to glow.

"Yellow? And Green?" The Seer said in shock. Light, and life elements now poured into her sister and purged the death elements from her body. She was able to see her sister grow younger by the second.

"Now, this may be uncomfortable, but you have an affinity to dark elements." Aila lifted her palm and placed a core between her hand, and the Dark One's skin.

"Is that what I think it is?" The Seer asked. She watched her sister's face change, and grimace as Aila's hand slowly laid flat on her skin again. The one inch diameter core had been pushed through the skin as Aila surrounded her palm with dark elements.

"Now I'll help move it into place." The Dark One continued to grimace a little, until her face cleared after several minutes.

"Oh." She said in a soft whisper. She closed her eyes as she felt something comfortable start to soothe her. Her hands reached up and held Aila's hand to her chest.

"The core is seated in place." Aila said and lifted her palm. The Seer could see a red spot, but the hole she expected to see was not there. The core had been pushed through the skin, but it was quickly healed over by Aila's life elements. The core was set in the place her normal dark core should have been if the death elemental core hadn't started to form.

"Mmphf!" Aila was surprised as the Dark One's lips quickly covered hers, and she was pulled into her arms. The Seer's eyebrows went upward.

"Sister?" After several seconds, the Dark One lifted her lips, as her sister had tapped her shoulder a few times. She looked down with her eyes narrowed, and her lips slightly parted. She felt a little breathless.

"What have I done?" The Dark One quickly came back to her senses, but grew confused as Aila smiled and lightly touched her cheek.

"The dark element is wild and passionate in nature." She blushed a bit. "You may find it difficult to control your emotions for a while as well." The Dark One blushed.

"I think I understand. So I was forced by my new nature?" She asked, and looked a little disappointed.

"Not forced. More compelled to act upon your own emotions when you might normally control those emotions. I don't want to hear about you impulsively kissing someone else other than me." She watched as the lovely young woman blushed brightly. "What is your name? I can't keep calling you 'Dark One'." The woman blushed.

"They didn't allow us to have names. Only our titles." The Seer said, but she didn't look like she enjoyed that so called 'blessing' of a title.

"Then you are Ivadra." Aila's eyes turned black as she spoke the Dark One's name, and her voice vibrated with the power of the elements behind them. Ivadra's eyes widened slightly as she felt her heart thump hard, and the dark core within her responded.

Aila sat up, and lifted Ivadra with her easily. She looked into Aila's eyes, soon saw her lips as she moved her lips to Ivadra's forehead. She heard a gentle voice inside her mind.

'I wish I could take you home right now. You, and your sister. My home is not complete yet. Ugh, I will have to warn those guards. If I find you two injured in any way, I will rip their arms off!'

 

* * *

 

"What has you so upset, sister?" Ivadra asked as she held her sister to her side, and lightly stroked her bare belly.

"You have a name, but I don't." She said quietly.

"She said she needed to get you something first. I believe she has the intention of giving you a name, but maybe she needs a core?" She looked down, and smiled. "Master said I would find it difficult to control my emotions for a while. She was right." The Seer looked up at her.

"You called her 'Master'." The Seer said. Ivadra frowned slightly.

"I did?" She thought for a moment. "I guess I did. Maybe because she feels like someone strong that I should follow? I don't know." Ivadra's hand slid upward and cupped her sister's lovely breast.

"You're bolder too, sister." She said and watched Ivadra smile. Her hand gripped her breast firmly.

"I don't mind being bolder. I get to spend more time with you." Her sister blushed as Ivadra's head dipped down and her mouth sucked firmly on a pink nipple. Ivadra felt a hand on the back of her head.

"I don't mind either."

 

* * *

 

Aila sat on top of the plateau and quietly absorbed the rampant elements that seemed a lot more rich in this area. Although the earth element was beneath her, flame and light were around her, and revolved at a pace not available in the forest.

"I can't find a beast with a light core, but can I make one?" Aila said quietly. She took the rank one storm wolf core and drained it of its earth element, and the flame element. All that remained was life, water, and light.

"Concentrate the light elements on my palm and push it into the stone. Now pull the water and life elements out of its core, and purify it. So far, so good, but it's not a light core yet." She pursed her lips.

"Maybe more elemental pressure?" She increased the flow, but the result was a small crack in the stone.

"That didn't work. It looks like this stone can only handle the elements it was created with. But what about the filtering crystal that staffers use? Where can I get that? Or can I make a core myself?" She had lots of question, but suddenly stood up.

"Didn't those corpses develop a death core? How did that happen?" She groaned. "This is so annoying! I want to give her a proper name, and she needs a core! I gave Ivadra a name because I had a core, but it feels wrong to leave her with only a title." Aila sat back down and closed her eyes.

"Mom." she whispered. "What do I do? How do I handle this? I want to take care of them because I'm strong now. Am I right? Should I take care of them?"

Aila sighed as she knew what her answer was. Nothing but silence as her mother was on a different world. She could only rely on herself. Her eyes opened again, glowing bright red like a coal in Toril's forge.

The behavior of Underground Black, and its guards, reminded her of another place, with a similar behavior of sacrificing others for their own convenience.

The Inaris clan.

 

71